Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates (16274 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yhooo kuyona or is it only in Nelspruit
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by kgr28(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Problem of south Africans ain't just about ANC, the problem is the Head of ANC, and you can imagine the un-official unemployment rate is 55%, offical unemployment rate according to SA is 25%.... In my own oppinion, You South Africans should do some soul-searching and try and change your ANC leaders.
Also, i found it disconcering to the hight rate of HIV infections in SA, something need to be done drastically and hollistically
how about nigeria...are you in any way better??

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by PECO4KING(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
A LETTER TO NELSON MANDELA
Dear Dr. Nelson,

Please, when you get to the world beyond, tell Herbert Macaulay that the
party he found has been turned to People Destroying Party

Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going to
school

Help me tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to democracy that he
built has fallen, only the cracked fence still stands

Tell Chief Anthony Enahoro that the independent nation he fought for is
no more

Tell Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favours the rich.

Tell Muritala Muhammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see.

Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our country

Please, tell Dele Giwa that Nigerian press has been bought with money

Tell Chinua Achebe that things has fallen apart

Tell Yaradua that we are back to zero point agenda

Tell Fela that his prophecy has come to reality. NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING
AND SMILING!

..... And please don't forget to tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal government paid
200 billion into ASUU account but they have not seen alert!

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
baby_di_oku: If he's all that wonderful and forgiving, I wonder what his first wife winnie did to him that he couldn't forgive her?
I like to think that Winnie left Mandela because she had this pre-conceive notion that He won't be able to make love to her as she would love to....
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Yhooo kuyona or is it only in Nelspruit
It's hot in Pretoria
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Just back from Winners Chapel church now, had a swell and amazing time with my Creator.
Back to the Topic, "I heard one live Lion was killed as the last mark of respect for mandiba-Did anyone hear that?

Yes its true, they still have a lot left. By the way what happened to lions in Nigeria.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
kgr28: how about nigeria...are you in any way better??
Am just concern to my South African friends nah, yes we nigerians have our own shortcomings, no doubt about that but we're focusing on Soutn Africans now
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I like to think that Winnie left Mandela because she had this pre-conceive notion that He won't be able to make love to her as she would love to....
Oga ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by 14(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:

Tanzania Julius Nyerere, Zambia Kenneth Kaunda in particular, Botswana Khama. That was history on rewind, I wished Nigerians were listening so they can go and get their facts right. Their country was used by less than ten exiles as a passover. Atleast IBB was there and their vice president. Maybe they will go back and complain again. SADC is truelly blessed!

Zambia, Botswana and Tanzania, played a Major Role

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Problem of south Africans ain't just about ANC, the problem is the Head of ANC, and you can imagine the un-official unemployment rate is 55%, offical unemployment rate according to SA is 25%.... In my own oppinion, You South Africans should do some soul-searching and try and change your ANC leaders.
Also, i found it disconcering to the hight rate of HIV infections in SA, something need to be done drastically and hollistically
I wish u could waste this much energy on trying to better ur country oo

5 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:

Yes its true, they still have a lot left. By the way what happened to lions in Nigeria.

I doubt if we have Lions in Nigeria, really not sure except if we can find any within Cross River forest which am sceptical.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Am just concern to my South African friends nah, yes we nigerians have our own shortcomings, no doubt about that but we're focusing on Soutn Africans now
We will be fine! Rather worry about your own

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:

lol bawadlile

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I wish u could waste this much energy on trying to better ur country oo
Ha-Ha-Ha, That's what i heard from CNN correspondent oh,
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Ha-Ha-Ha, That's what i heard from CNN correspondent oh,
I hear u..but we alright ey
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
1,2:

and Uganda
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Oga ooo shocked shocked shocked
That's the truth- That Winnie is still relatively sexually active,considerably, and you can't tell me she left Mandela without reason if it has nothing to do with bedroom things...
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Aowa mma! Zuma o tlo monyala lol

kwaaaaaaaaa! I head he is to marry Graca. See him next to her right through the funeral. Lmao
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
That's the truth- That Winnie is still relatively sexually active,considerably, and you can't tell me she left Mandela without reason if it has nothing to do with bedroom things...
u too like tins oo
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tumisang: and Uganda

And Nigeria, apparently.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by 14(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
End of an Era, its up to us to continue his legacy, it can be done

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
1,2:

Yeah, please tell them Botswana was in there with the ANC, PAC. People think just becouse we are small country not over populated we dont have a muscle. Tell them oo undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia I like your pic. The Swati king would wed you if you were up for it.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by babydioku(f): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
donodion:
go read http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mandela-winnie-made-me-the-loneliest-man-1342765.html wink

This is not a reason to divorce a wife that stayed with you through thick and thin. Mandela is no saint like people want us to believe.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lol bawadlile
grin grin grin Naddy, very naughty! grin grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ppl like taking panadol for anotha mans headache

Esp nairalanders!!

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tune into SABC 3, they are playing a 1995 documentary that showcases a day in the life of Mandela as president.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:
grin grin grin Naddy, very naughty! grin grin grin
lol I'm joking oo
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by babydioku(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:

From what I read from the link you directed me to, I don't think winnie left him, I think he was the one that divorced her.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: u too like tins oo
And so do you right?
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
And so do you right?
nope not at all

I mind my bizniz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.