Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant (42156 Views)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Just Be Running Late And You Are Not Pregnant Read / I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ezegozie:

can a man born of a woman actually be patient enough to read all these things?
i guess i just did
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
chris_villa: claps
Tho I didnt read it
Cultivate a reading habit,it will help.
By the way,u write a long thing at your*****, don't you think it takes patience to read you?
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nwanneamakah: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Bezed: dont say he is not a girl, he just told you the truth, the only reason why a girl should secreat fluid from the breast is, if she aborted a pregnancy or she has an infection, bro if it tastes like milk, it is an abortion no two ways about it.. Use your google and ask to confirm

Ever heard of galactorrhoea? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ichel: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Akpa ife:

I like ur moniker Akpa amu ife

2 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nwanneamakah: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2013
kenonze:

glad u own up.
the condition is called galactorrhea and it can be cause by many things such as infection, medications, rarely abortion, most commonly by hormonal imbalance. see ur doctor again for evaluation then he will recommend the right test to do based on the history u gave him and physical examination!

Tell them biko....
@OP, tell her to see a gynaecologist, he'll explain better and prescribe drugs that would help dry up the 'milk'
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by ignis: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Ezegozie:

yes sir...
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Tell them biko....
@OP, tell her to see a gynaecologist, he'll explain better and prescribe drugs that would help dry up the 'milk'
dry kee...u dry for eyes oooo...o da ju gan ooo...well!
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nwanneamakah: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2013
syndrum:
dry kee...u dry for eyes oooo...o da ju gan ooo...well!

Hehehehehe...I don't have milk yet :p .....+ its not like there's an immediate need for the milk...it's just a hormonal imbalance...besides, her boyfriend doesn't you don't seem to like it grin
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
syndrum:
i guess i just did

maybe because ur gf's breast is the subject of discusion.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2013
ohh boy,ur woman don go kpeky anoda mans baby na why d tin deh bring out VIJU milk for ur mouth...I no think say na any infection...all d ladies weh deh tell u infection storyna becos dem don abort one time or d other...infact the baby don reach like 4 months before dem comot am....deh drink ur milk deh go..notin do u...me self get one lady i deh service,i go just deh press d milk for all ova my face and body as d tin deh go..abi u carry mattress go dere?u wan marry?

4 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Ezegozie:

Ask google tongue
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
Cultivate a reading habit,it will help.
By the way,u write a long thing at your*****, don't you think it takes patience to read you?
Oww yea but I hate anything biology tho I still wonder how I managed to score F on biology
in those waec days. cheesy
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sconp: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
*observing cool
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:
Oww yea but I hate anything biology tho I still wonder how I managed to score F on biology
Lol,what worse result would you have gotten if not F.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
Lol,what worse result would you have gotten if not F.
A is worse but A1 is worst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:
A is worse but A1 is worst cheesy
For your mind now you had A1. undecided
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
For your mind now you had A1. undecided
More like useless A1
since I'm not in any health section.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:
More like useless A1
since I'm not in any health section.
Well it isn't useless it is a plus to you. I'm sure pop n mom were happy u made a good result then and they applauded you. Nothing is useless esp when it is good.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
Well it isn't useless it is a plus to you. I'm sure pop n mom were happy u made a good result then and they applauded you. Nothing is useless esp when it is good.
Not in my career path.
I can only be a soldier or atmost an engineer...nothing biologic.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:
Not in my career path.
I can only be a soldier or atmost an engineer...nothing biologic.
Oga soldier,my lil bro wants to toll the same path. Engineering in the army.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
lertee:
Oga soldier,my lil bro wants to toll the same path. Engineering in the army.
Thats great tho its never easy...
Btw,I'm a soldier but not army.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by lertee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:
Thats great tho its never easy...
Btw,I'm a soldier but not army.
Is there a diff?
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
I experience this fluid discharge early this year, so I went to hospital and I was told to do HORMONE PROFILE TEST.I was expecting the doctor to check my two bossom , but I was amazed when I was told to bring my hand to search for vein.At the end I was told nothing could be found. The doctor said it could be an infection. The test result came after 72hrs or more can't remember.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ezegozie:

maybe because ur gf's breast is the subject of discusion.
hey……don' talk about her bossom like dt oooo...…i be soidier oooo
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sarah a: I experience this fluid discharge early this year, so I went to hospital and I was told to do HORMONE PROFILE TEST.I was expecting the doctor to check my two bossom , but I was amazed when I was told to bring my hand to search for vein.At the end I was told nothing could be found. The doctor said it could be an infection. The test result came after 72hrs or more can't remember.
and after that did u experiencw it again or were u told to take any drug like menstrogen..or feeling any sign of breast lumps or....mr K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by firetrap(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
I shudder to think of the level of ignorance that has been showed on this thread.

yes a lady who is not pregnant can indeed lactate. lactation can be induced by a combination of both physical and psychological means and also with drugs or a combination of all three factors. she must not be pregnant to lactate.

also constant stimulation of the female breasts can indeed induce lactation.

please people broaden your horizons; a little research and reading will not harm y'all.

thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
firetrap: I shudder to think of the level of ignorance that has been showed on this thread.

yes a lady who is not pregnant can indeed lactate. lactation can be induced by a combination of both physical and psychological means and also with drugs or a combination of all three factors. she must not be pregnant to lactate.

please people broaden your horizons; a little research and reading will not harm y'all.

thanks..……
look man!u cannot just come here and be blabbing as all knowing....even lemme ask u,wot causes the stimulation? and wot do u know aboutlactations...u can't just reach a shallow conclusion without related theories..looooookateeeeeew!
who says nobDy here isn't reading or researchn before concludn....this is over 3comeent...abeg u too con learn, dey read everycoment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
firetrap: I shudder to think of the level of ignorance that has been showed on this thread.

thanks

2 important hormones are involved in lactation: Prolactin and oxytocin!

Prolactin is involved in the production of the milk while oxytocin helps in the let-down!

Physiologically, prolactin is produced around childbirth...i.e. A lil before the end of pregnancy. Oxytocin and the mechanical/physical/psychological stimulation that u talk about lets out the milk!

However, in a lady who hasn't been pregnant, there shouldn't even be anything to let out no matter how much you stimulate. Production of milk in that state is PATHOLOGICAL! There's nothing normal about it! Op's girlfriend should c a doctor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by firetrap(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation

nuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
firetrap: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation

nuff said

When you don't know and you don't know that you don't know, very not-nice i tell ya!

Of cos, it's possible but it's not normal! Nothing physiological about it, it's PATHOLOGICAL! Something is wrong somewhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
chris_villa:

because u no dey read tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
syndrum:
and after that did u experiencw it again or were u told to take any drug like menstrogen..or feeling any sign of breast lumps or....mr K
what I notice is that, when my period is close let say a week it will stop coming.But once am through it will resurface. What border me the most ,is the fact that, this hospital did not prescribe any drugs to me , was told is nothing to worry about. The question is how am I sure am not to border myself about it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

how can one make k-leg to straight leg / Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.