Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? (850 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Pls, i want to ask if it is wrong to woo a girl in church. Many girls always come around me in church but i hv nt had the courage to speak to anyone of them cos i consider it a sin being a member of the choir and others. But if i want a girl for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, can i go ahead and toast one of those numerous girls flocking around me? Ur view is needed.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Prowizy2(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2013
If you have good intentions woo her, but it should be outside the church
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by ATMC(f): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2013
When its time for you to marry you will know. you hear?
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
i think not.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Monstertrucks: i think not.
why do u think so
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: When its time for you to marry you will know. you hear?
how will i know. An angel of God will come and tell me?
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by PastorOluT(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Spotless180: how will i know. An angel of God will come and tell me?

U dont need an angel, u will just know that's nature for even without spirituality. But wooing a lady lady in the church is not the issue when u are filled with the spirit, when the time is right u will definitely know know where n when u should approach a lady!
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

U dont need an angel, u will just know that's nature for even without spirituality. But wooing a lady lady in the church is not the issue when u are filled with the spirit, when the time is right u will definitely know know where n when u should approach a lady!
cant i approach a lady in my church for a relationship?
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by castielo(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2013
I feel its wrong.. it's "spiritually distracting". especially if you are not ready for marriage.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by PastorOluT(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
Spotless180: cant i approach a lady in my church for a relationship?

U can, bt my question is, why would u now?

My advice to u is that any thought that does not have a future, drop it!
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by PastorOluT(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2013
castielo: I feel its wrong.. it's "spiritually distracting". especially if you are not ready for marriage.

Yeah that's why one ought to be ready (both spiritual n physical) for it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2013
@pst. Just to get into a relationship. Of course, it is relationship that leads to marriage. Isn't it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by ATMC(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Spotless180: how will i know. An angel of God will come and tell me?
or yhu can ask googletonguewink
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by mysticgal(f): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
toasting in the church is allowed but in a coded way wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by ATMC(f): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
give him the code na lol
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by kambo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
how did u meet ur wife?
A. On the streets. She was passg by and i whistled to her
b. At a nightclub/pub, i was high then i approached her
c. In church
d. On facebook

most couples wud luv to say c.
Most girls wont b ashamed of c.
Its d guys tht ar slackg.
The issue is mor of how to do it rather than the venue.
Keep it short, go straight to d point, then go back to concentratg on d sermon . No chit chattg and frivolousness.
E.g if she's sitting in d next seat, during a pause in d sermon or bf d sermon the guy cud excuse her, "excuse me". She'll look at u and ur eyes will lock.
Deliver verbally and cue her.
Be polite to stiffle the token objection she'll put up.
"sorry , i hav to do this but u caught my attention/interest..."
continue,if she doesnt cut u off.
Close .
"can we meet after church in a less formal atmosphere"
or
"i'd like/lov to meet u later ... "
scribble ur number before her so she sees u action isnt pre meditated.
Fold it and hand it to her like its nothing.
Dont ask her to call you tell her wen to call you,like you'd both agreed on who'd call.
"so i'll b expectg ur call btw 5 and 6p in d evening.."
or
"call me btw 5 and 6 , i'll b free then.. "
Service continues. Total time less than 2 minutes.
If she brushes u off, sit there and bear the embarrassment or ask the usher to find u anoda seat or
wait till servce is over to walk her out and try a second time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
@kambo. It is like u are nt a boy in this thing o. Hmm!
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmm. Serious
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church? by Spotless180(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dnt hv bad intention sha.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Attack,how Real Is It? / Natural Men Want Kings (Pls read to the end) / All sins are not equal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.