Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida (14229 Views)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1467647_tokemaje1_jpg4ebec9cec232c8301f59dabf235c66c7

There had been a lot of speculations over the last couple of weeks over Toke Makinwa, and her long term relationship with Maje Ayida. Not too long ago she had discussed plans to get married, and a few weeks later there was word that they had broken up.

Toke in an interview with Punch Newspaper confirmed that she is no longer with her boyfriend/fiance of 12 years. It’s pretty sad it’s come to this as the end of a 12 year relationship, but it’s never too late to stop going the wrong way.

Here is a excerpt of the interview:

I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high. I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself. He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be. It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other. One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate. My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way.

Punch.ng

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
I can't imagine dating someone for 12 years and nothing good will not come out of it.Gosh!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Y won't he leave,wen she kips attending all d parties in naija....she attends parties 300times in 365 days ...calculate dat in 12years grin ...dat guy might be a nairalander grin grin grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: Y won't he leave,wen she kips attending all d parties in naija....she attends parties 300times in 365 days ...calculate dat in 12years grin ...dat guy might be a nairalander grin grin grin
I dnt thnk u really read this well,because wat she says is that,she doesnt attend party,not party freak.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy:
I dnt thnk u really read this well,because wat she says is that,she doesnt attend party,not party freak.
yawns.....we don't need 2 be told!

Next!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: yawns.....we don't need 2 be told!

Next!
she can't also go unclad in movies,like d way ur favourites actress do. mewh!
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
After ehn don squeeze that her flat yansh for 12years.... angry

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
....Click like if you can see that hand Rubbing Something That look soo much like Rubin Island in South Africa where Mandela was imprisoned!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
T
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by ignis: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please who is Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida ?
Like seriously, I don't know any of them.....

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by mazizitonene(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by kambili999(f): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
eyaaaa...chai... Ok...
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by pstdre(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 long years is just too...well it's better than divorce_but 12 years no easy eEe!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by kambili999(f): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
olala32: T
congrats on dis achievement
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by joanpinkie(f): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too bad
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Toke Makinwa....everywhere u go. At least the babe go get enough time to attend more parties and shows. Marriage is not her ministry. Goodluck to u ,Toke. More grease to your legs.

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
olala32: T
ignis: R
D.trader:

what is dis?? Y'all weren't given toys as kids shey?? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Ahmed0336(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
I heard she forms british accent and said Nigeria's accent is rubbish or something.

This ugly, local smellos forming brit accent cheesy Funny.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by perez019(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eheheheheh... Can u imagine Toke looking for a God fearing man, after your ex don grab ur ¥an$h finish @ pix, what is left for your future hubby to grab?

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by seangy4konji: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
hahaha...she go get enough time to OWAMBE
GentleMimi: Toke Makinwa....everywhere u go. At least the babe go get enough time to attend more parties and shows. Marriage is not her ministry. Goodluck to u ,Toke. More grease to your legs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okija_juju: After ehn don squeeze that her flat yansh for 12years.... angry
na u sabi,moreover,wat gave u d impression that something like that happened between them.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Pretyangel25(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 good years and yet noting good came out. I'm short of words
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by iluvweed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wetin come remain after 12yrs of Hard banging?...

Bad Market!

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by paranorman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
She said "know what you can tolerate".. She also said "my man has to be God-fearing.".. Moreso, she said, "....has to understand me." here's my take, objectively unbaisedly from these statements..
I wouldnt judge none of em since i havnt heard the two sides of d breakup story, but seems he does sometin she doesnt like, probably he kinda disrespects her, cheats on her bla bla bla.. Also, the 'he has got to understand me' parts got my attention. Prob he keeps tellin her about sometin her doesnt like about her, probably her tons of 'admirers', hyped social status, mayb he suspects her or she's no longer wifey material.. Just my assumptions sha. One tin i'v learned is never to judge breakups after listenin/readin a side of the story.. You gotta listen to the other side to pull out a thing or two coz dey hardly tell you where they went wrong demself or they fine-tune it. Pele jare toke. Wish you get hooked soon.

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by yang(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nigga has seen greener pastures and moved on. This one dey here they grant interview to anyone who will pity her 12 year story

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
vee92:

what is dis?? Y'all weren't given toys as kids shey?? undecided
They are still kiddies,obviously.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Raxxye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
It's better than a broken marriage...you guys just gotta move on!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi: Toke Makinwa....everywhere u go. At least the babe go get enough time to attend more parties and shows. Marriage is not her ministry. Goodluck to u ,Toke. More grease to your legs.

Marriage is not in her ministry? Who the fu..ck are you to conclude on that?

Idio...t!

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by damseltee(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
12yrs,dat xoxoxo sad.Nothin gud came out of dis lng relationship,nawa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fitzmayowa: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free...just saying

Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. / Afolabi Janet Marks 59th Independence Day With Lovely Shoot / Accident: Slikish And Lambert's Car Somersaulted Twice (Photos)