Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton (7081 Views)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences / Macof, Let's Discuss. / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2013
The gentlemen below have decide to put to rest the question of Sango and Electrical Energy.

Is Sango, the god of thunder, really the Electrical Energy?

Is there any relationship between Sango or Electrical energy and a certain spiritual phenomena?

To find out we shall call upon these gentlemen to finish what they started on an innocent thread.

Every other party interested are to seek permission from them before going further. I
Reyginus: Frankly speaking, I would like to see this issue of sango and electrical energy debated thoroughly. Folykaze and AmanFromMars and any other party, do you mind if I create a thread for it. I will moderate it if you want me to.

macof: Rey I am in

FOLYKAZE: Lol. You good to go.

aManFromMars: In.

plaetton: Pls go ahead. I have lots history to add to that. Like I have always stated, the line between dividing line between so-called spiritual/religious phenomena and physics is getting blurry. Spiritual phenomena that define many of the world's religions and cultures throughout the ages are aspects of conventional as well as higher or hyper-dimensional physics. For example, the Egyptians developed electricity, but they did not see it's utility, rather, they saw it as spiritual phenomena whose secrete had to be fiercely guarded.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2013
First off, I would like to ask Folykaze and Macof to explain their understanding of Ifa, Sango and electrical energy. Also, definitions of being and consciousness would be handy in this debate/discussion. I'm not one for writing long epistles and running around in circles so let's all try to avoid that as much as possible. Be as clear and precise as possible.

Early warning: Folykaze should rein his emotions in. Any attempt to turn this thread into a tribal war (references to Igbos as Jewish slaves and all other such nonsense) would not be in our general interest. Thanks.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2013
*following*
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Yay!

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2013
My Great Grand Father, was my village head and Spiritual man. One spectacular thing about him, was. When he speaks in anger, Fire comes out of his mouth and from the palms of his hands when he stretches them out. This is not fairy tale but true.

We have often wondered where such power came from from and what it is, until about 5 yrs ago, my little brother, says in his dreams, anytime he is upset and shouts in the dream, fire comes from his palms and will burn everything he points his hands to.

At the moment, I am researching on it, and I learnt Sango also experienced what my Great Grand Dad was known for.

There is more to it.

2 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire: My Great Grand Father, was my village head and Spiritual man. One spectacular thing about him, was. When he speaks in anger, Fire comes out of his mouth and from the palms of his hands when he stretches them out. This is not fairy tale but true.

We have often wondered where such power came from from and what it is, until about 5 yrs ago, my little brother, says in his dreams, anytime he is upset and shouts in the dream, fire comes from his palms and will burn everything he points his hands to.

At the moment, I am researching on it, and I learnt Sango also experienced what my Great Grand Dad was known for.

There is more to it.

And of course your grandpa is dead (may His soul RIP) so we can't get a demonstration,we only have your word.

Surprisingly your younger bro that inherited the power can only exhibit his own power in his dream!

And as such no evidence of such powers.

THIS EXACTLY HOW THESE MAGICAL STORIES SPREAD! Myths all of them if you ask me!

3 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars:
Early warning: Folykaze should rein his emotions in. Any attempt to turn this thread into a tribal war (references to Igbos as Jewish slaves and all other such nonsense) would not be in our general interest. Thanks.
Noted.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And of course your grandpa is dead (may His soul RIP) so we can't get a demonstration,we only have your word.

Surprisingly your younger bro that inherited the power can only exhibit his own power in his dream!

And as such no evidence of such powers.

THIS EXACTLY HOW THESE MAGICAL STORIES SPREAD! Myths all of them if you ask me!

Is this about authenticity of a private information I am sharing or about candid research on the possible root of fire-electricity phenomena. Remember, this is not about self-glorification or argument, its about research. I am sharing with you, that Sango's experience is NOT myth, cos my Great Grand Father actually possessed such powers while my little brother is shocked to see such playing out in his dreams.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Expecting to read a lot of BS on this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2013
nnofaith: Expecting to read a lot of BS on this thread!
You have to be optimistic to blend in.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

Is this about authenticity of a private information I am sharing or about candid research on the possible root of fire-electricity phenomena. Remember, this is not about self-glorification or argument, its about research. I am sharing with you, that Sango's experience is NOT myth, cos my Great Grand Father actually possessed such powers while my little brother is shocked to see such playing out in his dreams.

No wahala bro, sorry if I sounded confrontational.let me sit this one out on the sidelines
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Reyginus: The gentlemen below have decide to put to rest the question of Sango and Electrical Energy.

Is Sango, the god of thunder, really the Electrical Energy?

Is there any relationship between Sango or Electrical energy and a certain spiritual phenomena?

To find out we shall call upon these gentlemen to finish what they started on an innocent thread.

Every other party interested are to seek permission from them before going further. I

There is a relationship or more, but has nothing to do with Sango. Sango posses the skills to transmute energy to the form of sound and fire just like my great grand father and so many other Chinese of the older centuries. The relationship is clear in science, Energy can be converted from one form to another, but what these people posses is the ability to transmute the energies psychically.

Can we proceed ?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2013
Reyginus: The gentlemen below have decide to put to rest the question of Sango and Electrical Energy.

Thanks for this. And am really glad to be here for this.

Reyginus: Is Sango, the god of thunder, really the Electrical Energy?

Yes. Sango is the spiritual term called Electrical energy in science sense. So much I can say, in the spiritual world, a terminology is usually personalied to explain a phenomena to their best understanding.

Adding, there was a man called Sango who was a king in ancient Oyo. He was brave and can conjure Sango the energetic force when he was alive. His skills gave birth to his name just like Ogun are mostly use for blacksmith.

Reyginus: Is there any relationship between Sango or Electrical energy and a certain spiritual phenomena?

Yes. Both are same thing. Just different worldview.

[/quote]
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Smh.

I'm out.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

grin grin

Welcome back billyonaire.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars: First off, I would like to ask Folykaze and Macof to explain their understanding of Ifa, Sango and electrical energy.

Hey muskey. I think I did that on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1447731/renounce-atheism-agnosticism/5#18327019 . Read through pls.

aManFromMars: Also, definitions of being and consciousness would be handy in this debate/discussion.

Being to me is the nature or essence of a person. Also it could be used for a living creature (real or imaginary).

Consciousness on the other hand mean the state of being conscious (awareness or responsiveness by the mind of itself and the world around)

aManFromMars: I'm not one for writing long epistles and running around in circles so let's all try to avoid that as much as possible. Be as clear and precise as possible.

And I hate sarcasm.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars: Smh.

I'm out.
*drags his trouser* Come back here o!
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Being to me is the nature or essence of a person. Also it could be used for a living creature (real or imaginary).

Consciousness on the other hand mean the state of being conscious (awareness or responsiveness by the mind of itself and the world around)

^^^^^
Is electricity conscious?

Is Sango conscious?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars: Smh.

I'm out.

Thats too early.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars:

^^^^^
Is electricity conscious?

Is Sango conscious?

Yes.

And if you are going to ask, how. The answer is that it is conscious because it respond to it environment.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Reyginus: You have to be optimistic to blend in.
Bros the only thing you will learn on this thread is that "every BS is local"

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yes.

And if you are going to ask, how. The answer is that it is conscious because it respond to it environment.
Goot goot. Please tell Sango we need his services in my community. Nepa no gree give us light for the past 6 weeks sad angry
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove: @op, please tell Sango we need his services in my community. Nepa no gree give us light for the past 6 weeks sad angry

You live in the ghetto...Sango doesnt do ghettos.... grin grin grin
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

You live in the ghetto...Sango doesnt do ghettos.... grin grin grin
In that case Sango is elitist angry
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

lmao. too much avatar deyy worry your brother.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove:
In that case Sango is elitist angry

Just kidding.....Sango only works in 'Folykaze's and Macof's minds

These two guys are becoming trolls with their pagan crap!
Pagan9ja doesnt throw stuff like these two nincompoops

2 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Who knows where ijawboi disappeared to?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

@bolded, Tsk tsk, your language...

Macof and Folake are evangelical pagans grin grin
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
9jadelta: lmao. too much avatar deyy worry your brother.
Lmao!!

Methinks Billyonaire's great gramps was a Sango worshipper, while his bro is a reincarnation of great gramps. Esoteric jazz and all that cheesy
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Goot goot. Please tell Sango we need his services in my community. Nepa no gree give us light for the past 6 weeks sad angry

Lol.

Sango is there....everywhere. Even in your body system. What you need is to use what you have to device what you want.

Your request is the problem of African. We want already-made and we are oppressed for our laziness. Do what you got to do.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Boy, are you sick?

When you have pen and book, will you ask pen to write itself on book? You are becoming stupid with days
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove:
@bolded, Tsk tsk, your language...

Macof and Folake are evangelical pagans grin grin

Me think 'pagan' is a corrupted term used to destroy the concept of other form of spirituality apart from Abrahamic faith.

African spirituality to the best I see it is 'naturalistic pantheism'. Naturalistic pantheism is the same thing as spiritual atheism which I am.

So ye yin iya wa?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.