Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton (7089 Views)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences / Macof, Let's Discuss. / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

I no sabi say u fit follow discussion like this. grin tongue
embarassed
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2013
plaetton:

Not at all my dear.
Atheism is not a philosophical proposition.
An atheist is free to have or follow a philosophy.

Let me repeat that nothing can contradict an atheistic worldview because it is not a proposition.
What I mean is that if God, Yahweh or Zeus shows up at a stadium tomorrow to tell and demonstrate how he created the universe, I might be inclined to change my worldview about God and gods.

My position is that energy is the only thing that really exists: Everything else is the manifestation therefrom.
Energy is self-existent, so there is no issue of who or what created it.

The physical and the non-physical(non-material) universe are simply manifestations of energy.
So, both body and spirit are same energy but just in different levels of purity, density or vibrations.

The universe can only be clearly understood in terms of energy and it's vibrations and different frequency.

Energy, vibrations and frequency = The Universe.
No creator needed.

which exmpalins why we believe in many Gods of different (different energies).
The Creator is itself an energy. Probably the primordial one.

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

which exmpalins why we believe in many Gods of different (different energies).
The Creator is itself an energy. Probably the primordial one.
Hm, interesting angle. So you believe in an origin? The Creator itself is the energy source? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36am On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Troll:

you say Sango is not actually a being, so why do people worship it/him/she? why make incantations to invoke its supposed powers? why make sacrifices to a metaphor or an abstract concept?

People worship it to gain something from it or to propitiate it. In a way, to control it. (Though control is too strong a word.)

We humans are material beings. The only way for us to appease or tweak these Powers that belong to another realm, is to do it our way.
Worship, ritual, sacrifice , Idolatory - These are all material ways to 'reach' the Spiritual realm.

When we sacrifice a goat at an altar, the Gods do not care for the 'actual' Goat. It hardly matters. In the end we eat the goat ourselves, or ditribiute it to villagers.

Again there is a difference between sacrificing a goat or a chicken. chicken or an ant. There are many factors involved.

So What matters is the intention. This is an example of how we are able to convert a material act into a spiritual one.

savvy?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Hm, interesting angle. So you believe in an origin? The Creator itself is the energy source? Is that what you are saying?

The Creator Force is involved in all things created. Including other forces.

However since energy can neither be created nor destroyed, the same applies to this primordial force.

Btw remember, we are dealing with Spiritual Energies here (Gods), rather than material energies. Though both are related to an extent.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: What is all that nonsense you wrote up there folly?! Sango was an alafin in old oyo he was never energy. why are you re-mixing yoruba myths? this is plain silly. for anybody that cares to know the truth please just google yoruba religion. I am also yoruba and i know what you wrote up there are a pack of lies. guys google is your friend.

Sango, Jakuta, etc.

Even if we name the Force 'nnofaith' It doesnt change the applied context.

You can call a tree - a stick, a building, a rod, etc.

The tree will remain a tree.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2013
I totally hate threads like this

Everyone throwing the same bullshite creator/energy with different names

1)The fake pagan-atheist group (Folykaze and Macof)
These yoruba ninjas are always trying to make their local paganism sound more "sciency". "Sango is electrical energy". "Yoruba advanced sciences agrees with the big bang". The energy in the universe is orisa/olodumare......or some crap like that

2) The pantheist/deist scifi group (Deepsight and Plaetton)
These guys might not believe in a personal god but they feel that god can be described as a sum total of all energy in the universe around us. This is their spirituality. Some cosmic energy ball god bullshite

3) The hardcore pagan
Pagan9ja believes that there are many ways to god and there are many gods. Some find spirituality in science, some in ancestral worship. The only guy that makes a little sense of the whole bullshite. Pagan9ja is true to his beliefs. He is a pagan....not a pagan/atheist/pseudoscientist like Macof and follykaze....or an atheist/pantheist like Plaetton. Just a pagan. While his beliefs are also bullshite....I have respect for the heritage, ancestry and the focused conviction

=========================
Special message for Plaetton

You're one of my favourite atheists here when it comes to talking about the problems with religious mentality. Now, I agree with most of your points until you get into your crazy science. Your pantheist scientific crap- WHICH I VERY MUCH HATE LIKE FOLLYKAZE YORUBA SCIENCES.

First, a pantheist is not an atheist. Secondly, energy is energy. Calling energy "God" or "spiritual" adds no new meaning or understanding to the concept of energy.

BTW, I know......you'd probably ask why my opinion should influence you. undecided

FAWK ALL YOU GUYS AND YOUR BULLSHITE angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2013
blunt as an axe. . - Logicboy

lol @ Yoruba Ninjas. . grin

Thanks Gods we atleast have some Yoruba ninjas/sci-fi group protecting our boundaries of free-thinking.

Or else we'd have to cave in to something worse. And lets not forget that 'something worse' is currently in power in Nigeria.

@Logicboy03, let the discussion continue abeg. wink
I learnt a few things and terminologies here..
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
So, rocks are conscious? In what sense, to a degree where it matters to us? That is, they are self aware?? Not to mention prayers and what not?? And energy requires dog heads to manipulate them. Note, 'them', not 'it', as they seem endowed with personality..

There is a need to not get carried away with pure nonsense in these stories, even if they make you feel good. Leave those in the history, literature, philosophy etc classes, like the stories of zeus, yahweh et al.

They are not, in any shape or form, what one could consider good science. We might as well let yahweh in, no difference.

The water cycle is in the bible, koran got 'cannot mix water and oil', life originating from your balls, etc blah blah, right, no? That's excellent science right there.

And note, just like the other religions, falsify a claim here and it becomes a metaphor, or sophistry (if that) is employed; the bible didn't mean six literal days, more like six different epochs, spirits don't require sacrifice, they require nourishment.

Really? Lightning requires nourishment?

You're simply seeing non existant patterns, frankly. We do this to make sense of our lives, but do NOT excuse this as good science

6 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2013
nourishment! that is definately a new one!!
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Logicboy03: I totally hate threads like this

These yoruba ninjas are always trying to make their local paganism sound more "sciency". "Sango is electrical energy". "Yoruba advanced sciences agrees with the big bang". The energy in the universe is orisa/olodumare......or some crap like that

These guys might not believe in a personal god but they feel that god can be described as a sum total of all energy in the universe around us. This is their spirituality. Some cosmic energy ball god bullshite

3) The hardcore pagan
Pagan9ja believes that there are many ways to god and there are many gods. Some find spirituality in science, some in ancestral worship. The only guy that makes a little sense of the whole bullshite. Pagan9ja is true to his beliefs. He is a pagan....not a pagan/atheist/pseudoscientist like Macof and follykaze....or an atheist/pantheist like Plaetton. Just a pagan. While his beliefs are also bullshite....I have respect for the heritage, ancestry and the focused conviction

You're one of my favourite atheists here when it comes to talking about the problems with religious mentality. Now, I agree with most of your points until you get into your crazy science. Your pantheist scientific crap- WHICH I VERY MUCH HATE LIKE FOLLYKAZE YORUBA SCIENCES.

First, a pantheist is not an atheist. Secondly, energy is energy. Calling energy "God" or "spiritual" adds no new meaning or understanding to the concept of energy.

BTW, I know......you'd probably ask why my opinion should influence you. undecided

Lmao!!! I don't know why I find this rant very funny, but I do! cheesy

FAWK YOU TOO angry

grin grin grin
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars:
Ok, this is good enough for me. Very clear explanation.

Morning.

aManFromMars:
Do all Yoruba pagans share this interpretation?

Nope. Most see Sango or other Orisa as a being. But the few educated priest I meet agreed Orisa are natural energies.

aManFromMars:
I've noticed that even Pagan 9ja has been left confounded by some of your text in the past.

Thats truth. I noticed he once accused me of 'atheistinized' Yoruba spirituality. I asked him further to explain his view or interpretation on Yoruba hypothesis on how the world came but he said he is more concerned about the pagan religion side.

Though I embrace only the philosophy, naturalistic beamlight and spirituality in Ifa. Same pagan9ja stood against me but when I explained my points on a thread, he agreed and moved on along.

My focus is that we should let go dogmatism....there are facts that can add up to knowledge in it.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars: I've gone through the thread and it seems I've missed a lot already. Let's keep this on track.

@Foly, @amacof, @plaetton thanks a lot for your posts.

When @foly claims that electricity is conscious because it can respond to interaction from environment, what exactly does it mean?

You know how electric charge interacts with conductors. We even have negative and positive charges. You know there are some responses when this charges pole interact.

- electromagnetic repulsion is the interaction between objects with the same electrical charge

- electromagnetic attraction is the interaction between objects with different charges.

- A charge objects and neutral object have no interaction.

- An atom will become positively charged ion if it looses electrons. Similarly an atom will become negatively charged ion if it gains electrons.

aManFromMars:
I've heard 'stories' of people being struck down by lightning because someone somewhere was vexed. I do not believe these stories though, but for the sake of this debate, let's consider them plausible.

I agree with you that many are said without a plausible fact. And even when there is one, most stories are distorted.

But I believe some have the skills to device or manipulate natural forces. I dont know how they did it.....but I believe some can.

aManFromMars:
Are there non-scientific methods by which one can interact with the forces/energy in nature?

That is spiritualism
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

And I say prove that u are Yoruba

pls ignore that guy called nnofaith.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thats truth. I noticed he once accused me of 'atheistinized' Yoruba spirituality. I asked him further to explain his view or interpretation on Yoruba hypothesis on how the world came but he said he is more concerned about the pagan religion side.

Though I embrace only the philosophy, naturalistic beamlight and spirituality in Ifa. Same pagan9ja stood against me but when I explained my points on a thread, he agreed and moved on along.

My focus is that we should let go dogmatism....there are facts that can add up to knowledge in it.

Ive already cleared my stand on the issue. Im not against interpretation.

I just don't want to deviate from the real issues.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Troll: good explanations.

who asks for the sacrifices to be made?

the priest. Considering what Ifa stated in relation with your Ori.

Mr Troll: i'm sure you must have heard of such claims na.

@bold, a basic knowledge in human physiology will make you know that such feats are physically impossible. that is why we don't need to run to every magic demonstration in other to debunk them.

lol. I heard alot bro.

But I have seen stunts live in a movie production group. A guy was burnt....and his skin was not touched. Note, this could be trick but it amazing and there is no jupiter like that can tell me to play with fire.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Morning.

Nope. Most see Sango or other Orisa as a being. But the few educated priest I meet agreed Orisa are natural energies.

That is the problem i have with you, you cant be an atheist and be spiritual i repeat you cant be an atheist and be spiritual, being spiritual means believing and recognizing religious spirits. spirituality does not exist on its own its tied with religion. its like an atheist saying he believes in the xtian holy spirit or islamic jinns. as an atheist you can embrace the philosophy part of any religion. for instance i have embraced the ifa philosophy myself. Even when back then when i was a moslem i acknowledged and respected the philosophy behind ifa, now that i am atheist i have embraced it completely. The spiritual side of ifa is a no go area because then i will have to believe in the orisas. yoruba myths like every other is comprised of the literal and metaphorical element, what you are doing is that you are trying to re-write everything to fit into science, and that i believe, is fraudulent.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: That is the problem i have with you, you cant be an atheist and be spiritual i repeat you cant be an atheist and be spiritual, being spiritual means believing and recognizing religious spirits. spirituality does not exist on its own its tied with religion. its like an atheist saying he believes in the xtian holy spirit or islamic jinns. as an atheist you can embrace the philosophy part of any religion. for instance i have embraced the ifa philosophy myself. Even when back then when i was a moslem i acknowledged and respected the philosophy behind ifa, now that i am atheist i have embraced it completely. The spiritual side of ifa is a no go area because then i will have to believe in the orisas. yoruba myths like every other is comprised of the literal and metaphorical element, what you are doing is that you are trying to re-write everything to fit into science, and that i believe, is fraudulent.

Mr. "I have embraced Ifa" wat do u know about Ifa undecided

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: That is the problem i have with you, you cant be an atheist and be spiritual i repeat you cant be an atheist and be spiritual, being spiritual means believing and recognizing religious spirits. spirituality does not exist on its own its tied with religion. its like an atheist saying he believes in the xtian holy spirit or islamic jinns. as an atheist you can embrace the philosophy part of any religion. for instance i have embraced the ifa philosophy myself. Even when back then when i was a moslem i acknowledged and respected the philosophy behind ifa, now that i am atheist i have embraced it completely. The spiritual side of ifa is a no go area because then i will have to believe in the orisas. yoruba myths like every other is comprised of the literal and metaphorical element, what you are doing is that you are trying to re-write everything to fit into science, and that i believe, is fraudulent.

say that to Sam Harris because he embraced buddhism. Say that to Darwin because he sexed up his atheism with pantheism.

The bold reveal you know nothing about spirituality. Go and read some stuffs abeg.

Here is a thread I started on atheism and spirituality https://www.nairaland.com/1459258/atheism-spirituality-two-coexist .

Here is another article on spirituality and atheism compatibility http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismquestions/a/Spirituality.htm

read another http://www.atheistrev.com/2008/01/atheist-spirituality.html

Because you come to a forum like this and split trash, know that you are meeting with folks who aint silly to go down same track with you.

Have feed you son. I know you are aways runner on the run. You have proven that three times since we met. I want to make you use your brain but it seem you dont need that. So enjoy the dirt you sleep in pig
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Mr. "I have embraced Ifa" wat do u know about Ifa undecided

If he dare talk about Ifa, he will be finished with questions. He only wants to appear relevant. He is a goon
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Ive already cleared my stand on the issue. Im not against interpretation.

I just don't want to deviate from the real issues.

I wont deviate. Thanks and cheers

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:

the best we know is that energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Logicboy03: I totally hate threads like this

3) The hardcore pagan

lol. Peter...why are you denying Jesus pls?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ranchhoddas: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
I think folykaze and macof are beginning to influence NL atheists,they are becoming really soft.Thank santa for people like LB and wiegraf.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2013
wiegraf: So, rocks are conscious? In what sense, to a degree where it matters to us? That is, they are self aware?? Not to mention prayers and what not?? And energy requires dog heads to manipulate them. Note, 'them', not 'it', as they seem endowed with personality..

You are boiling. Can you pls cool down if you want others to come in with your laid down point?

First I cant go again in circle arguing about the consciousness of rocks. I created a thread on this subject where everyone that participated agrees that everything in the universe including rocks are conscious. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1460798/universe-conscious . Read it pls.

wiegraf: There is a need to not get carried away with pure nonsense in these stories, even if they make you feel good. Leave those in the history, literature, philosophy etc classes, like the stories of zeus, yahweh et al.

sometimes, i wonder if ignorance is something we should be proud of. But i know you are too proud of ignorance.

We all know that the days of the week were named after Gods. Planetary bodies were called gods and mythological attributes were attached to it but when science came, we know vividly that this mythical stuff were there. Let me show you

- Sunday is named after a roman god called sol. We know today that sol is Sun.

- Monday is named after an anglo saxon goddess called monan. We know today that monan is moon.

- Tuesday is named after Norse god of war, Tyr, the son of Odin, or Woden. Now we know that Tyr is planet Mars.

- Wednesday is named after Odin, or Woden, chief god in Norse mythology. Now we know Woden is Mercury.

- Thursday is named after Thor who in Norse mythology is the god of thunder, eldest son of Odin, ruler of the gods, and Jord, the earth goddess. Thor is reality sense is Jupiter.

- Friday is named for Frigg or Frigga who in Norse mythology is the goddess of the sky and wife of Odin. Frigg is Venus

- Saturday is named in honor of the Roman god Saturn. Saturn is a realistic planet right?

I read once somewhere that lucifer- morning star is planet venus. But when you read about lucifer in the bible, we have mythical figures.

My point is before modern science, people knew this things but they personified them as deities.

wiegraf: They are not, in any shape or form, what one could consider good science. We might as well let yahweh in, no difference.

The water cycle is in the bible, koran got 'cannot mix water and oil', life originating from your balls, etc blah blah, right, no? That's excellent science right there.

And note, just like the other religions, falsify a claim here and it becomes a metaphor, or sophistry (if that) is employed; the bible didn't mean six literal days, more like six different epochs, spirits don't require sacrifice, they require nourishment.

ask yourself. Does this above make sense?

wiegraf: Really? Lightning requires nourishment?

Nourishment not in the sense of eating with teeth and rolling food with tongue.

Yoruba people says : mo ti fun oju mi lounje. Meaning 'I have feed my eye'. Pls do eye have teeth and tongue?

wiegraf: You're simply seeing non existant patterns, frankly. We do this to make sense of our lives, but do NOT excuse this as good science

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is the profound source of spirituality- carl sagan

How do you understand the above quote?

*kindly answer my questions if you want me to swim down with you in this.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Ranchhoddas: I think folykaze and macof are beginning to influence NL atheists,they are becoming really soft.Thank santa for people like LB and wiegraf.

Lol. I am an atheist too. Though took a step into spirituality.

I am not trying to influence anybody. We are here to educate ourselves. It not by force for you or anybody to agree or disagree with it.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

*kindly answer my questions if you want me to swim down with you in this.

Yes, captain obvious, I have to reply before you can "sit down" with me.

No, captain clueless, I do not want to do that, thank you. That's clearly a waste of time, no?

The irony of you claiming you do not want to run around in circles then posting that..... I don't know what to call it sef. The only place you have a sliver of a case is the 'nourishment' issue, and even then barely a sliver. That word is usually associated with living beings

google:

nourishment
ˈnʌrɪʃm(ə)nt/
noun
noun: nourishment

the food necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
"tubers from which plants obtain nourishment"
the action of nourishing someone or something.

See? Or are you saying that, for instance, electricity falls sick?

And are you trying to pass yourself as cool and level headed? After that nonsense retort to nnofaith above?

@all, somewhat related, a video highlighting how being openminded and (very importantly) critical works. Sure, I know most of you know this, but I'll leave it here regardless for those that may not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Yes, captain obvious, I have to reply before you can "sit down" with me.

No, captain clueless, I do not want to do that, thank you. That's clearly a waste of time, no?

lol. Sit ke? Are you out of your mind?

I want to swim down with you.... Into the middle of the ocean.

wiegraf:

The irony of you claiming you do not want to run around in circles then posting that..... I don't know what to call it sef.

Rock is conscious. I gave you a link where the point is well buttressed. Common man, why is it hard for you to read? Because it not what you want to see? Lol

wiegraf:

The only place you have a sliver of a case is the 'nourishment' issue, and even then barely a sliver. That word is usually associated with living beings

Seriously? Lets check your definition pls

google:

nourishment

ˈnʌrɪʃm(ə)nt/

noun

"tubers from which plants obtain nourishment"

Is something necessarily used for living things? You fall my hand big time. Lol

Nourishment

nour·ish·ment

- noun
1. something that provides sustenance; food
2. act of providing sustenance or state of being nourished
3. process, system, method, etc., of providing or administering support or sustenance

If you got brain....you will see how embarrassing you are. Lol

wiegraf:

See? Or are you saying that, for instance, electricity falls sick?

Have asked you simple question but you ignored it. 'I have feed my eye'. Does that statement mean my eye have teeth and tongue? Why cant you use your brain? Answer me if you are a real man.

wiegraf:

And are you trying to pass yourself as cool and level headed? After that nonsense retort to nnofaith above?

cry me a river baby. Lol. You are calling on nnofaith.....let him dance to the tune I played for him. I will beat the drum to your own satisfaction.

wiegraf:

@all, somewhat related, a video highlighting how being openminded and (very importantly) critical works. Sure, I know most of you know this, but I'll leave it here regardless for those that may not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

Look into my face baby. Stop calling crowd on yourself.

*when you come with something better, call on me.

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Rock is conscious.

FOLYKAZE:
Seriously? Lets check your definition pls

Is something necessarily used for living things? You fall my hand big time. Lol

This definition?

google:

nourishment

ˈnʌrɪʃm(ə)nt/

noun

"tubers from which [size=15pt]plants[/size] obtain nourishment"

Not to mention......

FOLYKAZE:
If you got brain....you will see how embarrassing you are. Lol

Have asked you simple question but you ignored it. 'I have feed my eye'. Does that statement mean my eye have teeth and tongue? Why cant you use your brain? Answer me if you are a real man.

..Let me quote myself, and not so long ago as well

me:

The only place you have a sliver of a case is the 'nourishment' issue, and even then barely a sliver. That word is usually associated with living beings

And let me do it again

me:

folly:
cry me a river baby. Lol. You are calling on nnofaith.....let him dance to the tune I played for him. I will beat the drum to your own satisfaction.

Look into my face baby. Stop calling crowd on yourself.

How in the world do you come to this conclusion? And, again

me:

And are you trying to pass yourself as cool and level headed?

folly:
*when you come with something better, call on me.

I would have better luck getting across to your conscious rock. But thank you for doing your best to confirm everything I posted
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Joshthefirst(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plaetton is still jumping around saying energy is self-existent. Smh.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
wiegraf:

wiegraf is an animal and was shocked. Lol come on with folykaze.

wiegraf:
This definition?

Do I need to help you with the definition? Go on google. That is what you known for.

wiegraf:
Not to mention......

Seriously wiegraf is an animal in human skin. Lol.

Nourish your tablet with vital electricity using the versatile HP Slate 7 Power Adapter...... Does that make my tablet a living thing?

UPS battery only receives good power and nourishes your gadgets like LCD TV, computer at par....... Is my gadgets like Tv and Computer living things with teeth and tongue?

The last time I checked the label on my hair cream, ' this is the food that nourish your hair and make it healthy' was inscribe on it. If we are going to give meaning to the description, it will simply be 'my hair have teeths, tongue and stomach for digesting food. My hair can be ill sometime. My hair is a living thing.

Hair, as well as your outer skin and nails is dead. The roots are living, but the stuff you see is dead. All living things grow, reproduce (whether sexually or asexually), need oxygen.
Hair does not breathe or have blood suppy and it does not reproduce. It grows but that is all that it does because of the cell growth. Yet we were told that hairs were nourished with a cream.
Some people can be so stupid.

wiegraf:
..Let me quote myself, and not so long ago as well

And let me do it again

Rant.... This is not making sense. Come on with me boy

wiegraf:
How in the world do you come to this conclusion? And, again

lol. In fela voice...look and laugh.

wiegraf:
I would have better luck getting across to your conscious rock. But thank you for doing your best to confirm everything I posted

I gave you a thread already. Come up with sense.

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: nourishment! that is definately a new one!!

fool, define nourishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / My Dream Of Ripe Heavy Bounch Of Plantain. / I Spent 15 Months In My Mother’s Womb: T.b Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.