Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton (7052 Views)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences / Macof, Let's Discuss. / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by plaetton: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The very time I read that Sam Harris embraced Buddhism, I questioned reason why he did such despite the myths and religious attachments wrapped around buddhism if truely Harris is an atheist. I visited is site where he explained that he is separating buddhism philosophy from religion dogmas. From there henceforth, I took interest in spiritualism. I did not go into buddhism because Ifa is more related to it. So when we have this at home, why should I embrace that of foreigners? I make lot of friends some who are priest is Santeria and Ifa at home. When they both explain this things to me, it make lot of sense....when you decipher the metaphoric and personified expression. Truth be told, there are some aspects that appear as myth to me but I believe it because I cant give genuine meaning to the phenomena. Example is Egungun (dead living ancestors)....am still confused about communication with them. But rather than call it a myth, I prefer to say I dont know.

Our educational system is really killing things faster. This things are hardly studied in school compare to other religion philosophy. What sadden me most is that when I read replies from my AA friend and compare it with articles from santeria sites, I reason why we cant have something of that nature back home. They have modernized African spirituality and they light it up. What we at home are doing is battling Abrahamic dabble. So sadden.

Very sad indeed.
As far as I am concerned, Igbo philosophy ranks higher than the highest philosophy from ancient Greece or the middle east.
There is no aspect of Greek philosophy that I cannot find in Igbo philosophy.

The Yoruba race and it's colorful culture is as unique and dynamic as any other high civilization. The Yoruba pantheon of Gods mirror the same pantheon of deities found in ancient Summer and Mesopotamia, as does the Igbo Odinani .

We have been completely lobotomized not to recognize our own identity.

Keep up the good works.
If only those mo.ro.ns in power can have a little vision.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by plaetton: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove: Platen, atheism is the disbelief in the supernatural, right? How then can you mention pantheism and atheism in the same sentence? Correct me if I am wrong but these are diametric opposites.

Not at all my dear.
Atheism is not a philosophical proposition.
An atheist is free to have or follow a philosophy.

Let me repeat that nothing can contradict an atheistic worldview because it is not a proposition.
What I mean is that if God, Yahweh or Zeus shows up at a stadium tomorrow to tell and demonstrate how he created the universe, I might be inclined to change my worldview about God and gods.

My position is that energy is the only thing that really exists: Everything else is the manifestation therefrom.
Energy is self-existent, so there is no issue of who or what created it.

The physical and the non-physical(non-material) universe are simply manifestations of energy.
So, both body and spirit are same energy but just in different levels of purity, density or vibrations.

The universe can only be clearly understood in terms of energy and it's vibrations and different frequency.

Energy, vibrations and frequency = The Universe.
No creator needed.

7 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
I find all this interesting, though I don't believe all of it. what I usually have against all this is when pagans or anybody for that matter start making claims of fantastic 'supernatural' manifestations by one babalawo or pastor.

you say Sango is not actually a being, so why do people worship it/him/she? why make incantations to invoke its supposed powers? why make sacrifices to a metaphor or an abstract concept?

stories of people breathing fire? really? spitting thunder? Nigger please!
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove: So Foly and macof, since you are nature worshippers, in essence you don't believe in the existence of gods?

take plaeton's post seriously, deliberate on it properly.

You should understand
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by plaetton: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Troll: I find all this interesting, though I don't believe all of it. what I usually have against all this is when pagans or anybody for that matter start making claims of fantastic 'supernatural' manifestations by one babalawo or pastor.

you say Sango is not actually a being, so why do people worship it/him/she? why make incantations to invoke its supposed powers? why make sacrifices to a metaphor or an abstract concept?

Good point.
We see the same repeated errors in Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Babylon and in Christianity: where abstract concepts like the Kristos or the Christ is misunderstood or deliberately corrupted and conflated with a man(usually a dead man) who is then worshipped as the personification of the abstract concept.
This was the error and fraud of the Nicene council when the conflated the Kristos or Christ with a dead man, Jesus ,whom they wanted to deify for political and ecclesiastical reasons.
Christianity was never the same after that.

This same type of corruption happens in every culture where the elite priests subvert and pervert philosophical truths for personal power and gain.
So, it is not unique to African traditional religions.
That is why it is important to pay less attention to the rituals themselves and try to understand the philosophical underpinnings of the rituals and the symbolisms.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove:
This is some deep esoteric sh**t... And I mean it in a good way cheesy

*sprinkles peppery yam water on him*

Yea, this should do the trick. E dide!! grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You win today, tomorrow is another day. Another plan. I go jump off airplane.

Common lets talk. How is my post shite? Lets reason pls
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by DKJaleel: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Everything in universe is conscious. Since
spirituality is about connectedness, Orisa
practise is understanding practically with
connection and ability to devise natural
forces for your quest.
excellent
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Troll: I find all this interesting, though I don't believe all of it. what I usually have against all this is when pagans or anybody for that matter start making claims of fantastic 'supernatural' manifestations by one babalawo or pastor.

Evening bro. Actually i dont know about the supernatural claim christians are making on behalf of their pastors. But I know one thing as a spiritual atheist that most of what we called supernatural are what we dont really have explanation for....either logical or scientifical parallel and are attributed to Spirits or Gods.

When you take it from a pantheist angle, spirit or God is an energy. Lets assume we have an explanation for this supernatural phenomena, it will become a norm and add up to knowledge. Like I tried to explain bullet proof Jazz, I used electromagnetic possibilities. Truely if this magnetic force can be detected on this charm, dont you think we can modernize it after critical or scientifical explanation have been deduced. Herbs and local medicine is an example here.

Mr Troll: you say Sango is not actually a being, so why do people worship it/him/she? why make incantations to invoke its supposed powers? why make sacrifices to a metaphor or an abstract concept?

1. Worship mean different things to different people. Why are we worshipping our country, money and scientifical theories?

2. Incantation works perfectly. Have you heard about sound therapy? There is this neurolinguistic programmes.... They are sound used to control the brain mechanically. Song make a child sleep....you know? If this is well practicalized and mastered, dont you think incantation can work too? This is mere sound energy which can be transformed to anything.

Incense, music, other aids in spiritulity are aromatherapy, sound, etc-- all known scientifically to stimulate different parts of the brain.

Incantation or Spell in spirituality is neurolinguistic programming in science. (this is explanable bound of science from spirituality)

Herbs/brews/potions in spirituality are herbs, which biochemically act on the brain to produce and achieve the desired effects or heal ailments.

Energy manipulation is the main door post of spiritual acts when science said everything is made of energy on an atomic level; including thoughts and mind.

If people can do these when there was no logical explanation and critical analysis provided to their points, why cant we lodge in our scientifical knowledge into it rather than looking for already-made west fantasy?

3. Sacrifice to the best I know are nourishment for both the spirits (energies) and we human. We eat meat sacrificied right? The blood is an energy and contain lot of elements....this can have effect on our natural environment when they relates.

Mr Troll: stories of people breathing fire? really? spitting thunder? Nigger please!

Calm down. Personally I didn't claim anywhere that I saw someone breathing fire. I even said I dont the claim because I haven't witnessed it. But that doesn't make this false. Have you moved to confirm this?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2013

It's not about u believing the story one group of people give. Everyone has something to say about creation and existence. I believe the big bang is still incomplete but it's the most complete and explanatory story of creation that I know, so I see it's sense and weigh it with other stories.

You know why and how u should even see that there's more to myths than wat u see in the surface
1. A man cannot create earth when men weren't suppose to be around
2. Chicken or pigeon can't be in existence when the earth wasn't even finished
3. Dust....how when dry land wasn't formed yet

Thinking deep will make one realize it's just symbolic representation

I explained that These are conscious Energies that sustain the universe and can be manipulated to fit into human use for good or bad that's why must of this knowledge to tap into these energies are hidden and secret only open to certain cults which knowledge of this practices have gone from one generation.

It's simply manipulation and use of potential energy.

In the olden days if some had the knowledge of how electricity works, they would call it gift from the God of lightening.

Breathing out fire is fuvkin basic level jazz....there are leaves u eat and with certain incantations smoke starts coming out of ur mouth. people who eat fire and spit it out is all about tapping that energy.

3 Likes

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove: So Foly and macof, since you are nature worshippers,

I respect nation the way I respect my country, money and gal.

Ishilove: in essence you don't believe in the existence of gods?

If by Gods you mean natural forces and energies, I know them. I dont believe.

But if you mean skydaddys and monsters who live behind the wind, am sorry I don grow pass that.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

Is this about authenticity of a private information I am sharing or about candid research on the possible root of fire-electricity phenomena. Remember, this is not about self-glorification or argument, its about research. I am sharing with you, that Sango's experience is NOT myth, cos my Great Grand Father actually possessed such powers while my little brother is shocked to see such playing out in his dreams.
What is this?!!!!
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

na hug be this?

Ma still talk with my little strength.

Let me start by saying Orisa does not best translate as God/god. In the sense that most words when translated lost their core meaning. A very good example is Ekuile translarted as welcome in english.

Orisa mean selected consciousness (ori-consciousnes + sa-selected).

We were told that Oba are deputy of Orisa (alase keji oosa).

Do you notice that twin are Orisa too? (Orisa Ibeji)

One's mother is Orisa

You are your own Orisa

So it will be very wrong if you classified Orisa as a supernatural beings with the omnis attribute who live behind wind.

Everything in universe is conscious. Since spirituality is about connectedness, Orisa practise is understanding practically with connection and ability to devise natural forces for your quest.

Lets now go down a little bit to Sango and Oya.

Sango is electrical energy in scientific sense.

Oya is cloud or wind.

The marriage between them is not relating to human marriage at all. It refers to the unionism which brought about their manifestation. Meaning no cloud, no lightening and thunder.

It is truth that there existed a king in the 4th century called Sango. He was made after 'Sango/jakuta' the energetic nature of sango because he was brilliant and can manipulate the energy in wars. The same way blacksmith are called Ogun among Yoruba people.

Na hug go wake me next o.
*faint*
Ok, this is good enough for me. Very clear explanation.

Do all Yoruba pagans share this interpretation? I've noticed that even Pagan 9ja has been left confounded by some of your text in the past.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
I've gone through the thread and it seems I've missed a lot already. Let's keep this on track.

@Foly, @amacof, @plaetton thanks a lot for your posts.

When @foly claims that electricity is conscious because it can respond to interaction from environment, what exactly does it mean? I've heard 'stories' of people being struck down by lightning because someone somewhere was vexed. I do not believe these stories though, but for the sake of this debate, let's consider them plausible.

Are there non-scientific methods by which one can interact with the forces/energy in nature?

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
What is all that nonsense you wrote up there folly?! Sango was an alafin in old oyo he was never energy. why are you re-mixing yoruba myths? this is plain silly. for anybody that cares to know the truth please just google yoruba religion. I am also yoruba and i know what you wrote up there are a pack of lies. guys google is your friend.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ranchhoddas: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2013
plaetton:

Yes , I am pantheist atheist.
since when?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Ranchhoddas: since when?
He's always been one.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2013
yoruba orisas are intercessors some of them had human forms. orisas like
sango
oya(sango' wife) i beg energy dey get wife?!
osun (who turned into a river at osogbo)
ogun (who's method of death yorubas can not agree on)
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ranchhoddas: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars:
He's always been one.
and you?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: What is all that nonsense you wrote up there folly?! Sango was an alafin in old oyo he was never energy. why are you re-mixing yoruba myths? this is plain silly. for anybody that cares to know the truth please just google yoruba religion. I am also yoruba and i know what you wrote up there are a pack of lies. guys google is your friend.

And I say prove that u are Yoruba
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 12:29am On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Evening bro. Actually i dont know about the supernatural claim christians are making on behalf of their pastors. But I know one thing as a spiritual atheist that most of what we called supernatural are what we dont really have explanation for....either logical or scientifical parallel and are attributed to Spirits or Gods.

When you take it from a pantheist angle, spirit or God is an energy. Lets assume we have an explanation for this supernatural phenomena, it will become a norm and add up to knowledge. Like I tried to explain bullet proof Jazz, I used electromagnetic possibilities. Truely if this magnetic force can be detected on this charm, dont you think we can modernize it after critical or scientifical explanation have been deduced. Herbs and local medicine is an example here.

1. Worship mean different things to different people. Why are we worshipping our country, money and scientifical theories?

2. Incantation works perfectly. Have you heard about sound therapy? There is this neurolinguistic programmes.... They are sound used to control the brain mechanically. Song make a child sleep....you know? If this is well practicalized and mastered, dont you think incantation can work too? This is mere sound energy which can be transformed to anything.

Incense, music, other aids in spiritulity are aromatherapy, sound, etc-- all known scientifically to stimulate different parts of the brain.

Incantation or Spell in spirituality is neurolinguistic programming in science. (this is explanable bound of science from spirituality)

Herbs/brews/potions in spirituality are herbs, which biochemically act on the brain to produce and achieve the desired effects or heal ailments.

Energy manipulation is the main door post of spiritual acts when science said everything is made of energy on an atomic level; including thoughts and mind.

If people can do these when there was no logical explanation and critical analysis provided to their points, why cant we lodge in our scientifical knowledge into it rather than looking for already-made west fantasy?
good explanations.

3. Sacrifice to the best I know are nourishment for both the spirits (energies) and we human. We eat meat sacrificied right? The blood is an energy and contain lot of elements....this can have effect on our natural environment when they relates.
who asks for the sacrifices to be made?

Calm down. Personally I didn't claim anywhere that I saw someone breathing fire. I even said I dont the claim because I haven't witnessed it. But that doesn't make this false. Have you moved to confirm this?
i'm sure you must have heard of such claims na.

@bold, a basic knowledge in human physiology will make you know that such feats are physically impossible. that is why we don't need to run to every magic demonstration in other to debunk them.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
The method of worship of all this orisas are not the same the differ from one orisa to another, take ogun for instance the mode of worship is for a black dog to be beheaded at the shrine, i beg weting "energy" wan carry dog blood do?!
The typicall yoruba society was organised along cult lines each family has it personal orisa cult the family belongs to, you can easily know a family's cult from the family name, if a family worships ogun for instance the family name has ogun prefixed to the family members name like ogunmola, you have ifakolade, osunbiyi etc. and every family has a family shrine.
what follykaze is trying to do is trying to marry yoruba myths with science, he has cherry picked a lot of stuff to marry the yoruba myth with science. just imagine christians waking up one and saying yahweh is energy?!

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by nnofaith: 12:43am On Dec 16, 2013

sango was a beign he was an alafin(oba) in ancient oyo. Oya, Ogun and osun were also beings. I dont know when they turned to energies o! osun for instance was the deity in charge of giving children and is worshiped till 2morrow in osogbo.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2013
nnofaith: The method of worship of all this orisas are not the same the differ from one orisa to another, take ogun for instance the mode of worship is for a black dog to be beheaded at the shrine, i beg weting "energy" wan carry dog blood do?!
The typicall yoruba society was organised along cult lines each family has it personal orisa cult the family belongs to, you can easily know a family's cult from the family name, if a family worships ogun for instance the family name has ogun prefixed to the family members name like ogunmola, you have ifakolade, osunbiyi etc. and every family has a family shrine.
what follykaze is trying to do is trying to marry yoruba myths with science, he has cherry picked a lot of stuff to marry the yoruba myth with science. just imagine christians waking up one and saying yahweh is energy?!
well, if all Yoruba ifa adherents will agree with him don't you think it be beneficial?

no need killing each other over what Yahweh Sango wants and does not want wink
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Troll:
who asks for the sacrifices to be made?
The priest, who knows the mysteries behind these Energies and how they can be manipulated to Human benefit.

Nourishing an Energy with blood-which has the Highest level of energy in one physical entity.
This Nourishing is to create channels between these energies that could start up convertion to something else or just keep a certain Element in balance with it's atomic structure.

For instance
Sacrifice to Orisha oke prevents landslides, Avalanche and other disasters caused by Mountains

Orisha Olokun prevents floods and raise in sea level over the inhabited land.

You every wonder why natural disasters don't happen around places practicing pure spirituality?

@bold, a basic knowledge in human physiology will make you know that such feats are physically impossible. that is why we don't need to run to every magic demonstration in other to debunk them.

I couple of years ago human physiology stated emotions were stored in the heart now we all believe it's the brain.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2013
macof:
The priest, who knows the mysteries behind these Energies and how they can be manipulated to Human benefit.

Nourishing an Energy with blood-which has the Highest level of energy in one physical entity.
This Nourishing is to create channels between these energies that could start up convertion to something else or just keep a certain Element in balance with it's atomic structure.

For instance
Sacrifice to Orisha oke prevents landslides, Avalanche and other disasters caused by Mountains

Orisha Olokun prevents floods and raise in sea level over the inhabited land.

I couple of years ago human physiology stated emotions were stored in the heart now we all believe it's the brain.
@bold, hehehehehehe. bros, I don tire abeg. at least pagans no de disturb us for night with loud speakers in the name of night vigil.

@red, huh? human physiology said that? there's a difference between generally accepted bullshit of old and actual scientific assertions o! think again.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 1:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Troll: @bold, hehehehehehe. bros, I don tire abeg. at least pagans no de disturb us for night with loud speakers in the name of night vigil.

@red, huh? human physiology said that? there's a difference between generally accepted bullshit of old and actual scientific assertions o! think again.

Have u wondered why natural disasters don't happen around pure spiritual practices?

Yes science stated that- that's how flawed it can be, so by trying to say wat science hasn't proven is Bs means that years ago when Heart was established as the centre of emotions, anybody running around claiming Brain was just saying Bs
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Have u wondered why natural disasters don't happen around pure spiritual practices?
pure what? like where? btw, have you heard of tectonic plates? volcanic mountains?

Yes science stated that- that's how flawed it can be, so by trying to say wat science hasn't proven is Bs means that years ago when Heart was established as the centre of emotions, anybody running around claiming Brain was just saying Bs
care to show proof for this?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2013
plaetton:

Not at all my dear.
Atheism is not a philosophical proposition.
An atheist is free to have or follow a philosophy.

Let me repeat that nothing can contradict an atheistic worldview because it is not a proposition.
What I mean is that if God, Yahweh or Zeus shows up at a stadium tomorrow to tell and demonstrate how he created the universe, I might be inclined to change my worldview about God and gods.

My position is that energy is the only thing that really exists: Everything else is the manifestation therefrom.
Energy is self-existent, so there is no issue of who or what created it.

The physical and the non-physical(non-material) universe are simply manifestations of energy.
So, both body and spirit are same energy but just in different levels of purity, density or vibrations.

The universe can only be clearly understood in terms of energy and it's vibrations and different frequency.

Energy, vibrations and frequency = The Universe.
No creator needed.
Guy, forget all these grammar. From this statement, you are NOT an atheist cheesy cheesy grin. At least not in the conventional sense. Mos def cool

Something caught my attention. "Energy is self-existent so there is no issue of who created it."

That's pretty deep. That's very deep, in fact.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 2:16am On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

It's not about u believing the story one group of people give. Everyone has something to say about creation and existence. I believe the big bang is still incomplete but it's the most complete and explanatory story of creation that I know, so I see it's sense and weigh it with other stories.

You know why and how u should even see that there's more to myths than wat u see in the surface
1. A man cannot create earth when men weren't suppose to be around
2. Chicken or pigeon can't be in existence when the earth wasn't even finished
3. Dust....how when dry land wasn't formed yet

Thinking deep will make one realize it's just symbolic representation

I explained that These are conscious Energies that sustain the universe and can be manipulated to fit into human use for good or bad that's why must of this knowledge to tap into these energies are hidden and secret only open to certain cults which knowledge of this practices have gone from one generation.

It's simply manipulation and use of potential energy.

In the olden days if some had the knowledge of how electricity works, they would call it gift from the God of lightening.

Breathing out fire is fuvkin basic level jazz....there are leaves u eat and with certain incantations smoke starts coming out of ur mouth. people who eat fire and spit it out is all about tapping that energy.
In relation to creation, these energies can be manipulated by who and what? Don't tell me by 'forces' o, no, because I will beg to disagree. From your standpoint, plaetton's as well, all in existence is energy and we are the embodiment of that energy. Our spirits and body are just different levels of energy, but I must insist that the energy must have a source, and the energy must have been manipulated by something to bring everything into being. Something intelligent, if I must add. Intelligent and conscious. Which brings me back to the my first statement: DEFINE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I don't know if I'm making sense... Do you understand what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Ishilove: 2:29am On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars:
Ok, this is good enough for me. Very clear explanation.

Do all Yoruba pagans share this interpretation? I've noticed that even Pagan 9ja has been left confounded by some of your text in the past.
Confounded is an understatement grin
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:
In relation to creation, these energies can be manipulated by who and what? Don't tell me by 'forces' o, no, because I will beg to disagree. From your standpoint, plaetton's as well, all in existence is energy and we are the embodiment of that energy. Our spirits and body are just different levels of energy, but I must insist that the energy must have a source, and the energy must have been manipulated by something to bring everything into being. Something intelligent, if I must add. Intelligent and conscious. Which brings me back to the my first statement: DEFINE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I don't know if I'm making sense... Do you understand what I mean?

I no sabi say u fit follow discussion like this. grin tongue
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by baby124: 2:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Quite an interesting discussion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus? / Angel Descends From Heaven In RCCG Ebute-Metta Lagos / Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.