Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton (7080 Views)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences / Macof, Let's Discuss. / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Joshthefirst(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Zombie is coming for your head. Lol

Peter Peter Peter.....dont let me call mary margelene and Judas on you.
sorry for butting in, I wanna ask some question:
Is olorun the supreme God in the yoruba traditionalist system?
What are his(its) characteristics?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
I don edit my post @folykaze.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2013
grin
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: sorry for butting in, I wanna ask some question:

Olorun is best translated as God. When broken down, the word is Olo-Orun – Olo means “owner” while Orun means “zenith”. It a title used to describe Eledumare and it nobody's name.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: ^^^^ is this for real?

You were asked to define nourishment not consciousness.

You even cant define consciousness but ran to wiki and copied this trash. How is nourishment now consciousness? I dont know am dealing with a obfuscating nitwit and unrepentant goof.

I am done with you. Enjoy your foolishness

Imagine
Yoruba spirituality has "hell" for the wicked
Olodumare, Esu and Orunmila are a trinity
Osun was the only female present at creation- where was Yemoja her mother
Ogun fought in a Nigerian war
Sango started his campaign as a mortal like u and I

Nofaith I hail o grin

Funny thing is he isn't reading from a Babalawo.

the articles doesn't explain Yoruba spirituality, it just gives the surface view.
And many points are wrong

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
nnofaith: I hope you guys remembered to give sango his vitamins yesterday?! follycraze and macjerkoff

I see u were jerking off when browsing about Lord Sango

keep jerking off
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Nofaith ur article has too much contradictions

1. Sango was 4th king of Oyo and also 3rd king
2. Osun was Sango's wife and Concubine
3. Oya was Sango's 3rd wife and 2nd wife
4. Osun was the only female at creation yet life sprang forth from Yemoja
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: sorry for butting in, I wanna ask some question:

Olorun is a characteristic representation of Olodumare/Eledua.
Another one is Olofin

Olorun doesn't mean "God". Because all higher forces are Gods.

Olorun means "owner of the spiritual realm" he rules the sky and owns the Sun- which provides Energy needed for life on earth.

He is the supreme being and father of All.
Another aspect of Olodumare is Olofin meaning "owner of the law"

The law of the universe, all conscious activities are controlled by Olofin who provides limits and protects the Universe from disorder

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

He is scared of tradition. He said it severally that he is scared. Imagine his typed called Osanyin 'doll' but was challenged to go and converse with the doll but said he was scared. Which kind human being doll dey scare?

Logicboy is Peter incarnate. Lol
Lol.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Mr Troll: really? undecided

superstition

/ˌsuːpəˈstɪʃ(ə)n,ˌsjuː-/

noun

excessively credulous belief in and reverence for the supernatural.

"he dismissed the ghost stories as mere superstition"

synonyms: unfounded belief, credulity;
"medicine was riddled with superstition and ignorance"
a widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a belief.

Bad knockdown. Goot goot

To the far length I agree with the content above, I see the medicine part as distortion.

- local medicine works fine. Pls do you understand that does not stop at herbal medicine but extended to incantation, incision, rituals and some arts. Anyway you said it works fine and I agree with you.

- The superstitious riddled with the medicine as you claimed is what I wont agree on. Note spirituality is not science. Both are on the opposite side of a coin. Spirituality is search for the unknown, enquiry for full understanding of oneself and environ through the connectedness with nature or world around you. Information deduced are what that gave birth to philosophy. So am going to say philosophy is the intermediary between spirituality and science. The content of science is now usually taken to include ordered, formulated, objectivity verifiable knowledge; and to exclude the 'hearsay' knowledge of tradition, or subjective knowledge deriving from visionary experience, intuition, instinct and the like. Speculation about ultimate reality and general causes and principles, unless it can be referred, however indirectly back to experiment tends to be classed as spirituality. So riddle you called superstitions are spiritual explanations....which is different entirely from science. Cars seem not to move fast when you are in it. Looking at spiritual explanation from science perspective will appear like rubbish. Change the pole...you are good to go.

- Ignorance. Why are you like this? Do you expect the old man in the village to list twenty elements?

Mr Troll: you are missing the point. what I will term superstition for example is when you start saying that there is a spirit of sleepiness in the rag that is making the goat docile and then start making sacrifices to the spirit in order to increase or manipulate its efficacy.

Should this applies with speculations, proportions and hypothesis?

Mr Troll: we are saying the same thing, except that not all things claimed as supernatural should be taken seriously.

It not everything science provided us that should be taken serious.

Mr Troll: do this also. try to separate fact from fable. a plant cures stomach ache, true but surely you can dismiss a babalawo who says that pikiwoki, the spirit of healing dwells in that plant.

spirit is energy and natural force. Then they are rights.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Joshthefirst(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Olorun is a characteristic representation of Olodumare/Eledua.
Another one is Olofin

Olorun doesn't mean "God". Because all higher forces are Gods.

Olorun means "owner of the spiritual realm" he rules the sky and owns the Sun- which provides Energy needed for life on earth.

He is the supreme being and father of All.
Another aspect of Olodumare is Olofin meaning "owner of the law"

The law of the universe, all conscious activities are controlled by Olofin who provides limits and protects the Universe from disorder
so olofin is the supreme being? Good. Thank you.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Someone accepts this and yet claims to be an atheist. Amazing times we live in.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

I am noticing something about you. You haven't once face a discussion directly than pull derail, sarcasm and escape when knocked down. Why this pls?

I had a Jewish friend on fb who told me he attended temple and kept the Jewish holidays, but told me that he didn't really believe in God. He wasn't willing to give up his culture or his heritage or judaism, but he just couldn't bring himself to believe in Yahweh. He raised his kids in Judaism and was proud of them. He is a jewish atheist.

Is judaism and atheism compatible?

No running around pls. Answer this.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol.

Peter...we both know what the end is after the cock crows
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cold don stop Wiegraf from swimming along. He only stress his neck and peep the thread. folyKAZE says sorry....but we are not yet in the middle of the ocean where temperature is below zero....
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
I am noticing something about you. You haven't once face a discussion directly than pull derail, sarcasm and escape when knocked down. Why this pls?

Honestly, I do not know. I think I lose interest quickly. Anyways, we've always maintained that there is nothing wrong with embracing your tradition and culture. But In Ifa, people take these beings to be real. Just like in Odinani, Ekwensu was a god that could be asked for favour during wars and in times of conflict.

But the moment you take those beings to be real, existent and conscious, my brother, you can't be called an atheist. Except atheism is disbelief in Abrahamic gods.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

I see u were jerking off when browsing about Lord Sango

keep jerking off

Smackdown. #Koo

macof: Nofaith ur article has too much contradictions

1. Sango was 4th king of Oyo and also 3rd king
2. Osun was Sango's wife and Concubine
3. Oya was Sango's 3rd wife and 2nd wife
4. Osun was the only female at creation yet life sprang forth from Yemoja

^^^^ I cant believe this nuisance brought these contradictory epistles here.

macof:

Imagine
Yoruba spirituality has "hell" for the wicked
Olodumare, Esu and Orunmila are a trinity
Osun was the only female present at creation- where was Yemoja her mother
Ogun fought in a Nigerian war
Sango started his campaign as a mortal like u and I

Nofaith I hail o grin

Funny thing is he isn't reading from a Babalawo.

the articles doesn't explain Yoruba spirituality, it just gives the surface view.
And many points are wrong

^^^definately nnofaith got animal brain...nope that is an insult to the animal kingdom. Even a fish can not reason like nnofaith. Airhead good for him.

My advice for nnofaith.

Being ignorant is not a crime because nobody knows all. Being proud of ignorance is stupidity. Being frontier with airhead is foolishness. You came on this thread and foam with pride that everything would be nonsensical. We never knew you and wiegraf were the bird that lay nonsensical eggs. You brought up fantasies and lies to appear relevant. You were a muslim and Ifa adherent....wtf and some people were liking your gilberish? Anyway, you got the luck that you didn't step ahead on your deceit claim.... I would have fire rocket you like Kaze did in world war 2. Unfortunately though....you fell for the second trap. The barrel will shot at the bird cant bring it down....how much more a single grain of rice brought it down without stress. What is wrong saying I cant define and I dont know? Learn from logicboy....he is always on defence and know how to attack considering conquering or defeating. You have embarrassed yourself buddy...if I were you, I will go and hang myself.

Cheers
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Honestly, I do not know. I think I lose interest quickly. Anyways, we've always maintained that there is nothing wrong with embracing your tradition and culture. But In Ifa, people take these beings to be real. Just like in Odinani, Ekwensu was a god that could be asked for favour during wars and in times of conflict.

But the moment you take those beings to be real, existent and conscious, my brother, you can't be called an atheist. Except atheism is disbelief in Abrahamic gods.

Truth. Ifa entails philosophy, logic, psychology, psychology medicine, spirituality, reasoning religion, history, culture, laws and morals. It truth that some see Ifa entities as beings but the educated priest and adherent I meant see entities therein as energies. That was why I told you on 'Atheism and Spirituality coexistence thread that I know this energies....when I know, there is no need for belief.

Good to have you around for this discussion. And thanks....you make me think far beyond than I expected. Cheers man
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: so olofin is the supreme being? Good. Thank you.

call it Olodumare, Olorun, Olofin, Eledua, Eda-aye, Oluwa, Olu-Orun it's all the same being in Yoruba paganism
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Who claims to be an atheist
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

- local medicine works fine. Pls do you understand that does not stop at herbal medicine but extended to incantation, incision, rituals and some arts. Anyway you said it works fine and I agree with you.

- The superstitious riddled with the medicine as you claimed is what I wont agree on. Note spirituality is not science. Both are on the opposite side of a coin. Spirituality is search for the unknown, enquiry for full understanding of oneself and environ through the connectedness with nature or world around you. Information deduced are what that gave birth to philosophy. So am going to say philosophy is the intermediary between spirituality and science. The content of science is now usually taken to include ordered, formulated, objectivity verifiable knowledge; and to exclude the 'hearsay' knowledge of tradition, or subjective knowledge deriving from visionary experience, intuition, instinct and the like. Speculation about ultimate reality and general causes and principles, unless it can be referred, however indirectly back to experiment tends to be classed as spirituality. So riddle you called superstitions are spiritual explanations....which is different entirely from science. Cars seem not to move fast when you are in it. Looking at spiritual explanation from science perspective will appear like rubbish. Change the pole...you are good to go.
I largely agree with you but lemme address the bolded. you see, I happen to know some things about herbal medicine but I have no knowledge of incantations and rituals and 'some arts'. let me give you an example, the drug Quinine is actually gotten from the bark of the cinchona tree. this bark has been used over the centuries by native doctors for treating malaria without them actually knowing the actual component of the bark that does it. then came science who now studied the plant bark and proceeded to isolate and purify Quinine from it. i'm sure that while the native doctors were using the raw bark, some incantations and rituals would certainly have accompanied such treatments but the reality is that those incantations and extracurricular rituals were...bullshit. what was curing them was quinine, simple. not the incantations, rituals or some arts. I can excuse the ignorant native doctors but in this day and age, you cannot in good faith tell me that there is an actual benefit to say, sprinkling goat blood on iron in order to invoke the efficacy of ogun. undecided

@red, that is called Mysteriousneeesssseeessss! i'm gonna call bullshit on that.

- Ignorance. Why are you like this? Do you expect the old man in the village to list twenty elements?
no. I expect you, folykaze to have some form of healthy skepticism.

Should this applies with speculations, proportions and hypothesis?
I don't understand this question.

It not everything science provided us that should be taken serious.
like what?

spirit is energy and natural force. Then they are rights.
it seems you are not seeing the problem this type of definition poses. can energy and natural force be manipulated by killing an animal and sprinkling its blood on its representative idol?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Joshthefirst(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

call it Olodumare, Olorun, Olofin, Eledua, Eda-aye, Oluwa, Olu-Orun it's all the same being in Yoruba paganism
is it "being" now? Or is it still energy?

So the supreme God is a conscious being?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: is it "being" now? Or is it still energy?

So the supreme God is a conscious being?
The word "being" is a complex term but Take it's definition to mean "anything that is and exist to be..."

On a more accurate use of words "Energy" is Wat Olodumare is.
The Cosmic singularity of All that is, The Ultimate form of Energy
The source of All forms of Energy

Of course, everything is conscious because the supreme being is conscious.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr Troll: I largely agree with you but lemme address the bolded. you see, I happen to know some things about herbal medicine but I have no knowledge of incantations and rituals and 'some arts'. let me give you an example, the drug Quinine is actually gotten from the bark of the cinchona tree. this bark has been used over the centuries by native doctors for treating malaria without them actually knowing the actual component of the bark that does it. then came science who now studied the plant bark and proceeded to isolate and purify Quinine from it. i'm sure that while the native doctors were using the raw bark, some incantations and rituals would certainly have accompanied such treatments but the reality is that those incantations and extracurricular rituals were...bullshit. what was curing them was quinine, simple. not the incantations, rituals or some arts. I can excuse the ignorant native doctors but in this day and age, you cannot in good faith tell me that there is an actual benefit to say, sprinkling goat blood on iron in order to invoke the efficacy of ogun. undecided

Doctor Troll don come again o. Is there anything like Quinne in the mixture of lime water and garri? That is what I use for treating malaria. And it work fine for me.

Rituals is not necessarily sacrificing to Ogun. It could work like burning incense. And I once said that is closely related to aromatherapy.

Incision is bullshite too? They burn same herbs and apply it through skin.

Incantation is neurolinguistic programming. Sound can make baby sleep. I know kinda of music I play when she is around....and when I want that thing.

Some arts in this sense I mean like bathing patient with some substances. Child with Measles bathing with palmwine. Sitting patient direct to the sun and others. Squeezing of some leafs and placing it on maybe forehead for treating headache.

These things are working fine....I agree they cant give logical explanation or scientifical analysis but instead of calling it superstition or ridiculing it.....we should have scholar research in it.

Mr Troll: @red, that is called Mysteriousneeesssseeessss! i'm gonna call bullshit on that.

And from the spiritual side, I will laugh at you.

Mr Troll: no. I expect you, folykaze to have some form of healthy skepticism.

I'm optimistic in everything. That is why I delve into it gently even without knowing much about science.

Mr Troll: I don't understand this question.

You said this
Mr Troll: what I will term superstition for example is when you start saying that there is a spirit of sleepiness in the rag that is making the goat docile and then start making sacrifices to the spirit in order to increase or manipulate its efficacy.

Science do speculation, proposition, conjecture, inference and hypothesis of an event or phenomena which are not likely to be the real fact. Let me use 'educated guess' to provide answer when it not really is. We should dismiss every educated guess be it hypothesis, speculations and proposition, conjecture and inference right?

Mr Troll: like what?

high tech weapons that can escalate extinction of life on the whole planet.

Mr Troll: it seems you are not seeing the problem this type of definition poses. can energy and natural force be manipulated by killing an animal and sprinkling its blood on its representative idol?

No logical explanation yet for that. And instead of discrediting it, you research. Whatever the outcome is, you good to go with.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Cold don stop Wiegraf from swimming along. He only stress his neck and peep the thread. folyKAZE says sorry....but we are not yet in the middle of the ocean where temperature is below zero....

I'm flattered, but I don't think obsessing over me (across how many threads now?) is healthy. No is no, deal with it. I also happen to have a pipi and do not enjoy sausage fests, so all that talk earlier about your wanting me to be 'a man' and address you is misplaced. I'm NOT interested, don't let my sig deceive you. I reserve that space for the most foo.lish thing I read on NL, and for months now I'm yet to come across anything sillier (it's now a record, usually they last a month or two tops)

But do note, even if I were interested it would be impossible. As I've already stated, your conscious rock would do better with any information I threw its way. For instance, while it wouldn't have the tools necessary to note that I highlighted the word 'plant' and analyze that to realize when the word 'something' is used in the definition of 'nourishment' it refers to lifeforms like 'plants', bacteria, heck, even other complex animal life, it wouldn't jump to a foo.lish conclusion. Or would you call one of the maggots in your brain 'someone'?

A rock wouldn't display the stoopidity of not noting that I did point how the word could be used to connote what you wanted, but it's not really appropriate there. Again, because it usually isn't used in that context, it is associated with living beings. To top that you used that word there on purpose; you wanted to convey some sort of biological implications. Therefore you're even being disingenuous when you try to imply otherwise. Or are you not the same person who thinks rocks and electricity are conscious?

That post wasn't even a serious answer to your folly. I was only pointing where you may have had the miniscule glimmer of a point. Let's not even get into Monday to Saturday whargarrbl etc you posted there....

Therefore, genuinely, I will have more success with your conscious rock. It, at least, would not jump to asinine conclusions as is your wont, through your history on NL.

Ah, I just wasted more time.... That's as much time as I can spare for folly. Make your way to one of these if you need more lessons in logic
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
wiegraf:

I'm flattered, but I don't think obsessing over me (across how many threads now?) is healthy. No is no, deal with it. I also happen to have a pipi and do not enjoy sausage fests, so all that talk earlier about your wanting me to be 'a man' and address you is misplaced. I'm NOT interested, don't let my sig deceive you. I reserve that space for the most foo.lish thing I read on NL, and for months now I'm yet to come across anything sillier (it's now a record, usually they last a month or two tops)

But do note, even if I were interested it would be impossible. As I've already stated, your conscious rock would do better with any information I threw its way. For instance, while it wouldn't have the tools necessary to note that I highlighted the word 'plant' and analyze that to realize when the word 'something' is used in the definition of 'nourishment' it refers to lifeforms like 'plants', bacteria, heck, even other complex animal life, it wouldn't jump to a foo.lish conclusion. Or would you call one of the maggots in your brain 'someone'?

A rock wouldn't display the stoopidity of not noting that I did point how the word could be used to connote what you wanted, but it's not really appropriate there. Again, because it usually isn't used in that context, it is associated with living beings. To top that you used that word there on purpose; you wanted to convey some sort of biological implications. Therefore you're even being disingenuous when you try to imply otherwise. Or are you not the same person who thinks rocks and electricity are conscious?

That post wasn't even a serious answer to your folly. I was only pointing where you may have had the miniscule glimmer of a point. Let's not even get into Monday to Saturday whargarrbl nonsense etc you posted there....

Therefore, genuinely, I will have more success with your conscious rock. It, at least, would not jump to asinine conclusions as is your wont, through your history on NL.

Ah, I just wasted more time.... That's as much time as I can spare for folly. Make your way to one of these if you need more lessons in logic

stop running around with rants and sites for help. I dont need this noise.

Lets conclude on nourishment and living being. Show me how tv set is a living being. Show me how my hair is a living thing. Yet these things are nourished with something.

This is what I called you for. Not a silly rant and foul cry.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
wiegraf: https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=nursery+schools+in+lagos&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=53ywUs-aHc-ShQem74DwCA

Or do you want yoruba only schools?

Lol. You cant make anything from your head. Is there internet connection in your skull?

I am sick with this your stupidity and arrogance.

Shift to the other side..... I will deal with serious minds. Cheers lol
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. You cant make anything from your head. Is there internet connection in your skull?

I am sick with this your stupidity and arrogance.

Shift to the other side..... I will deal with serious minds. Cheers lol

You do that. Get that rock, or electricity, and have a serious conversation with minds greater than yours.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Joshthefirst(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
I do know that traditional medicine is about to be introduced into the medical school curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
wiegraf:

You do that. Get that rock, or electricity, and have a serious conversation with minds greater than yours.

I hope u do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.