Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! (504 Views)

Welbeck In Arsenal - A Smart Choice / Is Arsenal A Club In Crisis? / The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by Aubrey1(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Does Arsenal have what its takes to win the league tittle ??

Note: a team that want to win a league tittle, must beat others challengers.

Arsenal only wins the average teams and losses to the big teams like Man Utd,Chelsea and Man City which are their rival for the tittle.

So do you think...Arsenal can win the league tittle this season?
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by Afam4eva(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2013
If you're on top of the premiership table in december then you can't be a pretender. Arsenal is a contender for the title. Though i want Manchester City to win it. I also want Chelsea to be relegated this season.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by Aubrey1(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva: If you're on top of the premiership table in december then you can't be a pretender. Arsenal is a contender for the title. Though i want Manchester City to win it. I also want Chelsea to be relegated this season.
Chelsea can neva be relegated.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by aventura: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Pretender.

They'll surely crack

when their best player ozil is a player for lesser teams,

how can they win the title?

Like I've always said, The title belongs to chelsea, city or manu....Liverpool's greatest undoing will be their inconsistency..but they'll manage a top four position.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by aventura: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Afam4eva: If you're on top of the premiership table in december then you can't be a pretender. Arsenal is a contender for the title. Though i want Manchester City to win it. I also want Chelsea to be relegated this season.

Why do like talking from ur anus?
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by Afam4eva(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
aventura:

Why do like talking from ur anus?

I'll assume you to be a chelsea fan. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by donphilopus: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Greatest joke of the century! Do I even know the team you fan?? Calling for Chelsea's relegation, is pathetic.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by 1025: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'll assume you to be a chelsea fan. By their fruits you shall know them.

by ur fruits, one can easily know that u are a sadist, an enemy of progress and we don't care.

if u ask me, arsenal was only able to confirm their top 4 position on the last day of last season so what they are contending for this year is a comfortable top 4 finish while pretending to be a title contender.
just for loosing to man city, per nearly beat ozil up while wheelchair showed his middle finger to the man city fans. u can imagine what will happen when the real things begin to happen.
Re: EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
arsenal will fall like a pack of card. if chelsea can buy a sharp striker nd defender dey stand s Chance. man city needs to get de jong back nd a strong defender. trust arsenal dey wnt sign any1

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Gifted...Eric Catona Or Dennis Bergkamp??? / Chelsea Vs Manchester United Today At 5pm / European Champions League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.