Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin (409568 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Ebubest(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rubbish talk, she is a virgin till i'm proven wrong.
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by tpia5: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
$wtme:
Ways to know if a boy is a virgin nko? undecided undecided

already done.

https://www.nairaland.com/1555957/3-ways-know-guy-still
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by tpia5: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
at last, seun/nl has found a husband for onila.
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by pussyeater(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2013
$wtme:
Inspect his diick
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Petitequeen(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: I never accept her proposal ooo,na by force to date her ni?
u had beta not o...xcept f u want 2 break mii heart..anyways bawo ni? Its bn lng o
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Petitequeen(f): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Whats d link between virginity nd make-up? Mtcheeew. Abeg Op go nd luk 4 sumtin beta ehn?
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Petitequeen:
u had beta not o.....anyways bawo ni? Its bn lng o
yes dear,how things?
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Petitequeen(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: yes dear,how things?
evwitn z kul nd ewvitin gud wil cum
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by farano(f): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2013
@op, how will u know a secondary virgn?
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Xsenga(f): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Petitequeen:
evwitn z kul nd ewvitin gud wil cum
WHAT ARE U TRYING 2 DO? angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Xsenga(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
@farano:
@op, how will u know a secondary virgn?
GUD QUESTION. grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Sallychizzl3: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Petitequeen(f): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Xsenga: WHAT ARE U TRYING 2 DO? angry
c question'....M TRYING TO GIVE BIRTH

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by 49cents(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
*spits aon thread and wonders when ASUU will call this strike off*
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by laivwire(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
49cents: *spits aon thread and wonders when ASUU will call this strike off*

keep on hoping in wonderland
Sard: Yeah, I was high on poo when I typed that , the type of poo which that boy was high on when he used his d!ck to tear your Hymen at age 7. Silly she-goat. angry
shocked NLdrs, una no go kill person
@op No 2 and 3 are not just it. No 1 sef is funny, try visual inspection of any girl and get an a resounding slap btw if she's your gf who is in love with you. You dnt need to ask before you know. Abi you wan use them do juju ni
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Xsenga(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Petitequeen:
c question'....M TRYING TO GIVE BIRTH
undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Xsenga:
na here i dey oo, i no be virgin but if pple see me them dey think say i be virgin. Na only God no where the op get those trash 4rm.
good one!nah this kind CUNTinent dey sweet me. are you in Abuja?
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
swtme:
personal inspectn by u,so wen u realize dat d penetrating power z low den he z a virgin nd.......
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
I dnt respect virgin 4 once.....
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by moski5(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
No1 is not entirely TRUE
there are cases where she's a virgin but the hymen is not there pls dont ask me o Google it
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oyedokun100:

Another helpful tip is the color of her skin. The differences are very subtle, virgin girls tend to have fairer skin than non-virgins. The best virgins have skins that are white as snow. Once a girl has had sex, however, her skin becomes just a tiny bit darker, more tan appearing. This is why white is the color of chastity, and once a girl has had sex, she becomes tarnished.

Watch out for use of makeup. Virgins do not use makeup. Girls who use makeup are non-virgins. In fact, there is a linear correlation between the amount of makeup a girl puts on and the amount of sex she has had.

SOURCE = http://www.saintfamous.com/2013/12/3-ways-to-know-girl-is-still-virgin.html

Too much ignorance in one post grin

What idiot wrote this?
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Sallychizzl3:

Word! kiss
As much as i hate saying this there are still some grains of truth in it especially in dis society of ours, virginity is jst a lack of opportunity. tongue
Dat's a lie. Am beautiful, intelligent and I stayed alone wen I was in uni and am a virgin. I had a lot of opportunities to sleep around if I wanted but I chose not to cos pple expected me to be loose with my kind of looks but I ll Neva give them the satisfaction of being right. self-control is the key. FYI I use make-up
wateva happens to not judging a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Op you want to say most femminist are virgin.. .Hmm vikkybee comes to mind
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
op u go tey cheesy cheesy,dey there dey mumu urself.
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Keketu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
LadyPayne:
D No. 2 and 3 are false.....

Nd wats with u guys and wanting to knw if were virgins...

Dnt u have something else doing??
are you a virgen? undecided you are . i not it from you comment
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Elkewwty(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol, the Op is the definition of trash.
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
dat make-up ish z soo wrong, many girls lyk to make up with or without being virgins
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Sallychizzl3: 3:45am On May 03, 2015
ademijuwonlo:
Dat's a lie. Am beautiful, intelligent and I stayed alone wen I was in uni and am a virgin. I had a lot of opportunities to sleep around if I wanted but I chose not to cos pple expected me to be loose with my kind of looks but I ll Neva give them the satisfaction of being right. self-control is the key. FYI I use make-up
wateva happens to not judging a book by its cover

OK ademijuwon. I believe you even though I tried my utmost best to catch a glimpse of ur face somewhere on this forum by rummaging through your posts just to satisfy my curiosity and ascertain your claim, alas, it is nowhere to be found. wink
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by coolzeal(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2015
I don't want or need a virgin female. Myth busted
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by chuckschukwurah(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
I don't kno y many guyz today r alwz talks abt virgin or non virgin?is better for me to DAT or marry a nonvirgin that make me happy, than to go for a virgin that will make my life miserable.so many of so call virgins don't hv de opportunity to be disvirgin but they don't HV a good hrt to their fellow human.
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sallychizzl3:

OK ademijuwon. I believe you even though I tried my utmost best to catch a glimpse of ur face somewhere on this forum by rummaging through your posts just to satisfy my curiosity and ascertain your claim, alas, it is nowhere to be found. wink
it is an anonymous platform where I can express myself without being seen
Re: 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin by Gbengageorge: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2016
LadyPayne:
D No. 2 and 3 are false.....

Nd wats with u guys and wanting to knw if were virgins...

Dnt u have something else doing??

Yes o, OP is smoking weed while he was typing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.