Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre (519 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre by kingagropro1: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello All,

I have decided to open this thread because of some concerns i have read through some sections on NL, especially those botherimg in business transactions.

I have read various complains about some people not meeting their business obligations, i am currently going through one myself and i have given the person an ultimatum to refund my money or all of NL would know what has transpired. This is because all these people have used Seun's NL to make money without them paying any Royalties, yet they want to tarnish the great image of this site. Tufiakwa, God Forbid.

Please if you have done business with anyone and they are lieing and dribbling you, please drag them here. This is the court of public opinion. They cant come here and make money and yet dupe us. We wont allow this. The integrity of this forum must be kept.

If such a person does not appear after the allegation, then we can make an official complain to the management of NL on why such an individual must be exposed with full identity and ostracised from NL permanently. We sure dont need crimimals amongst us.

Keep your reports and complains coming in. Please feel free to mention the usename of the accused. Remember such an accused remains an accuse, until proven guilty or otherwise.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For Laptop Business / Get Quality Proposals From Our Team / Nigeria Export Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.