Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting (3759 Views)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Tofax: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
The defeated candidate of CPC in the 2011
presidential election and the leader of APC, Maj Gen.
Buhari met with Gen Olusegun Obasanjo saturday
night in Otta, in Ogun state on invitation of former
president Pointblanknews.com has learnt .
This is coming on the heel of Obasanjo’s 18 page
“letter bomb” to president Jonathan that is still
generating a lot of heat in the polity.
Political feelers are now coming to terms that the
actions of the G-7, House speaker’s recent
utterances about Jonathan’s body language and corruption, CBN governor’s letter about some missing monies at the NNPC, and Obasanjo’s letter might all be from the same script.
Even though the agenda of the meeting was not known,It was however clear the duo would talk about the political developments, Jonathan, and 2015.The meeting is also a curious one as it is between
Obasanjo and a leader of the opposition. It has also left tongues wagging as to the intentions of Obasanjo, who after his “letter bomb” found it apprpriate to meet with Jonathan at a private
breakfast in Nairobi, Kenya next day.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-meets-obasanjo-in-otta-for-a-private-meeting/
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by seanet02: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pointblank news hummmmmm
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Not true. I don't believe this meeting took place.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by OsunOriginal: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
What is this dullard saying? That there is no truth in all we have been hearing?

Sanusi is working for Buhari? Sanusi is an appointee of GEJ

OBJ is working for Buhari? OBJ is/was a PDP chieftain.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
OsunOriginal: What is this dullard saying? That there is no truth in all we have been hearing?

Sanusi is working for Buhari? Sanusi is an appointee of GEJ

OBJ is working for Buhari? OBJ is/was a PDP chieftain.

Explain?
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yes..its true..bt this isn't the first time obj is seekn a meeting with buhari. Each time things began to get out of hand in the country, especially when it has to do wit massive corruption and obscene looting of the nations resources, Obj, Ibb and the likes always turn to buhari..it happened during the shagari regime, after the coup, the coup plotters turned to Buhari. In 1993, during Ibb regime, Obj had a similar meeting with buhari which years later, resulted in Ibb's resignation. During the abacha regime, with the rise in oil revenue and inside corruption in within the NNPC, abacha turned to Buhari and set up the PTF..so its not something anew

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Politricks!! grin The more you see, the less you understand. grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Sirniyeh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good development! APC is matching forward and our prospect is certain 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by OsunOriginal: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
payless: Explain?

Just wondering how someone would begin to think that Sanusi's letter, Obj's letter, etc are coordinated and also linking Buhari's alleged meeting with OBJ even after Buhari had reacted to the OBJ's letter - agreeing with the allegations raised in the letter but condemning both OBJ and Jona.

Can Sanusi, OBJ and Buhari be working together? The answer is no.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by juman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by CircleOfWilis: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
one najeria!
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Mutab4u(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Let wait and see the outcome of the meeting.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Waspy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
These guys are just still playing 'friendlies'. The main tournament na 2015 we go watch am
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sirniyeh: Good development! APC is matching forward and our prospect is certain 2015

APC is matching forward to where? Let them not match close to The land of the rissing sun. The Hausa and Yorubas APC should match out of the resources from Niger delta.
Shameless rascals always reaping from where they did not sow.
Biafra is real, on Aburi we stand. Go and ask lamido Sanusi, he knws beter.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by donphilopus: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
A.jeez:
Yes..its true..bt this isn't the first time obj is seekn a meeting with buhari. Each time things began to get out of hand in the country, especially when it has to do wit massive corruption and obscene looting of the nations resources, Obj, Ibb and the likes always turn to buhari..it happened during the shagari regime, after the coup, the coup plotters turned to Buhari. In 1993, during Ibb regime, Obj had a similar meeting with buhari which years later, resulted in Ibb's resignation. During the abacha regime, with the rise in oil revenue and inside corruption in within the NNPC, abacha turned to Buhari and set up the PTF..so its not something anew
Buhari na boss na! Why would they not turn to him??
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Sirniyeh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
emmydeep:

APC is matching forward to where? Let them not match close to The land of the rissing sun. The Hausa and Yorubas APC should match out of the resources from Niger delta.
You sidon dey watch. You shall be dumb founded when the unusual happens. I pray God spares your life beyond to witness the battle front
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by fdigital(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Certainly there's somany dots to connect here, only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Olugbenger(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gej must be shivering.

angry grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by kettykin: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
I don't want to see this as another 1983 coup in the formative stage, Jonathan just has to do something to show he is in charge a lot is at stake in 2015 elections, his PR handlers Abati and Okupe are not doing enough to squash this propaganda by Nigerian major devil Obasanjo
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Gamji007: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
@op, the source of this news is POINTBlank news ooooo!
Does anybody know some1 with the monika POINTB in this forum?
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obasanjo To Jonathan: Do Not Reply, Rather Act On Issues Raised. click here to read the full copy www.nairaland.com/1556195/obasanjo-jonathan-not-reply-rather
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by fastguy10: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Them wat 2 unsit a sitting president I dey see danger wahala dey
Them r just looking 4 trouble allow d man 2 contest if nigs vote him in he stay bt if we vote him out another person take over does it mean dat middle belt or niger delta(minority) will never rule Nig or wht so only hausa,igbo n yoruba will rule Nig

Bt why we yorubas dnt like GEJ?

Haters am waiting oya start insulting me am use 2 it
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Mylove55(f): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
D only way 4 gej is rigging,and if he rig dat means war,with d 50b dollar missing,dat is already a war 4 gej 2015 ambition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by samilo88(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mylove55: D only way 4 gej is rigging,and if he rig dat means war,with d 50b dollar missing,dat is already a war 4 gej 2015 ambition.
Cowards always shouting war at the slightest instance. Ordinary soldiers that you guys saw at ojota during subsidy rally all of Una coordinate. GEJ doesn't need to rig to win in 2015,even if he decides to, heaven isn't going to fall. This is Naija; u can't unseat an incumbent no matter how unpopular you may think he is.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by lincolnj88: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"

Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bola Ige
Marshal Harry
Dikibo

which of OBJ's snippers killed these people?

You cant accuse Jonathan of training snippers when you have a record of killing political opponents in cold blood
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by talktimi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obasanjo is now a progressive grin
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
talktimi: Obasanjo is now a progressive grin
No he's not a progressive. He's not part of our great party, APC. Obasanjo belongs to the killer party, PDP.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by musiwa112: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
what will the private meeting do. it will not help buhari.. obasanjo has no influence among yorubas any more.

the most powerful now is me...not tinubu or obasanjo.. that why they have not be able to impeach jonathan because i am the most powerful person at the moment. it impossible to impeach jonathan without ademusiwa saying they should impeach him. i am telling you the truth.. not been proud

so wasting your time with obasanjo or tinubu is just a waste of your time and money...
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by wirinet(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
It is a pity Nigerians are oblivious of the grave dangers ahead. Obasanjo, Babangida, Danjuma and Buhari are the most influential personalities in the country, them coming together is always a sign of something is in the offing.

My take is that Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election come 2015, but due to the rigging structure created for the PDP by obasanjo, Jonathan would rig himself back to power. So I am sure all these politicking is for the aftermath of he 2015 elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modified / Modified / It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.