Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc (3836 Views)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by nig2change: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Although the governor is brutal with opposition elements and lacks respect for individuals , he should be one of the best 3 govs. If not the best. This pics was taken outside due to tight security. A new town consisting of houses for thousands. It has the potential of slashing the cost of accommodation in ph if done transparently. If all governors should do such instead of always depending on federal government.

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too far from the city centre...
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
nig2change: Although the governor is brutal with opposition elements and lacks respect for individuals , he should be one of the best 3 govs. If not the best. This pics was taken outside due to tight security. A new town consisting of houses for thousands. It has the potential of slashing the cost of accommodation in ph if done transparently. If all governors should do such instead of always depending on federal government.

No pix, pls fix...
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pictures?
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by phantom(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Keneking: Too far from the city centre...
how? Where is the city center and where is this project? How far is this project from aba road? @op...this is an old project
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by nig2change: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sorry. Resizing the pics.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Abagworo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
phantom: how? Where is the city center and where is this project? How far is this project from aba road? @op...this is an old project

Leave am. Na one of those ignoramus wey just dey enter PH this year. I remember when we wrote about it 2 years ago and a lot has changed since then. The Mothercat to Amadi road has been reconstructed and joined to a dualised Nwaja which in turn meets reconstructed Elekahia and Odili roads.

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by nig2change: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
though it was initiated during his first term but work resumed greatly january

1 Like

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by agbameta: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Well done Ogbeni Amaechi

Rivers o ni baje o

3 Likes

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by dBard: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Old project. Still under construction , as are many of his numerous oda projects..
Hope dey get finished soon. .

1 Like

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by kel4soft: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have been opportune to enter inside, I would tell you that project will not be completed anytime soon especially the Skyscrapers in their 4th floor. But these pictures posted maybe completed next year. Meanwhile, there are other ones already completed inside the estate. Those one story buildings line up. What I like about that estate is the network of roads connecting Nwaja, Nkpogu ans NLNG and Union Bank. Good work from MCC.

1 Like

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by IGBOSON1: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Impressive! The project makes good use of available land. Have they started other projects at the new Port Harcourt city besides the sports complex?

It's these type of modern buildings i want to see in cities like Enugu, Aba, Onitsha, Asaba and Uyo! There's no reason why say the Anambra state gov't can't partner with banks like Fidelity, Union and Diamond banks to create such estates in new areas of Onitsha or its GRA.

As a business proposal, it's a no-brainer since investors are bound to recoup their investments (with profit) in less than 5 years.

Also, why can't our high networth kinsfolk living in Abuja, Lagos and 'ofesee' invest in these type of real estate, which could act as an incentive in attracting the much needed middle-class and their families to relocate back home. Something in the neighborhood of 10 billion naira can fund at least 5 high-rise clusters like those shown in the above pics.

Amaechi is another governor in the SE/SS (besides Akpabio, Chime, Elechi and Imoke) that goes for quality top-notch finishing in most of the contracts he awards.....while using quality and tested contractors as well. When i find time i'll also upload some pics from skyscrapercity.com of newly constructed roads in Port Harcourt; the standard which other cities in the east should emulate!

1 Like

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Impressive! The project makes good use of available land. Have they started other projects at the new Port Harcourt city besides the sports complex?

It's these type of modern buildings i want to see in cities like Enugu, Aba, Onitsha, Asaba and Uyo! There's no reason why say the Anambra state gov't can't partner with banks like Fidelity, Union and Diamond banks to create such estates in new areas of Onitsha or its GRA.

As a business proposal, it's a no-brainer since investors are bound to recoup their investments (with profit) in less than 5 years.

Also, why can't our high networth kinsfolk living in Abuja, Lagos and 'ofesee' invest in these type of real estate, which could act as an incentive in attracting the much needed middle-class and their families to relocate back home. Something in the neighborhood of 10 billion naira can fund at least 5 high-rise clusters like those shown in the above pics.

Amaechi is another governor in the SE/SS (besides Akpabio, Chime, Elechi and Imoke) that go for quality top-notch finishing in most of the contracts they award.....using quality and tested contractors as well. When i find time i'll also upload some pics from skyscrapercity.com of newly constructed roads in Port Harcourt; the standard which other cities in the east should emulate!

There are up to 30 of those high rises but about 4 have surpassed the 8th floor. Amaechi does not go about with helicopters advertsing his roads or projects like Akpabio. That's why many people have dared compare them. There are countless bridges at New Port-Harcourt at various stages of completion but I personally believe it will take another 5 to 10 years for that city to be realized.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Abagworo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Amaechi is another governor in the SE/SS (besides Akpabio, Chime, Elechi and Imoke) that go for quality top-notch finishing in most of the contracts they award.....using quality and tested contractors as well. When i find time i'll also upload some pics from skyscrapercity.com of newly constructed roads in Port Harcourt; the standard which other cities in the east should emulate!

There are up to 30 of those high rises but about 4 have surpassed the 8th floor. Amaechi does not go about with helicopters advertsing his roads or projects like Akpabio. That's why many people have dared compare them. There are countless bridges at New Port-Harcourt at various stages of completion but I personally believe it will take another 5 to 10 years for that city to be realized.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by nig2change: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
There are many ongoing projects in Rivers. I hope he completes them. I would these town at 50 percent at the moment. Rainbow town is almost at the heart of portharcourt-old Gra.

1 Like

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by phantom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
nig2change: There are many ongoing projects in Rivers. I hope he completes them. I would these town at 50 percent at the moment. Rainbow town is almost at the heart of portharcourt-old Gra.
No o! Its actually around abuloma axis.meanwhile anybody with info on the peter odili-woji link bridge? @igbo son...i hear LCC has started work on the M10 highway thats supposed to run from the airport straight to onne.when i start my leave i ll drive down and get pictures.i also hear amaechi is looking for a third partner in a 170Million dollar mall project in greater PH...but i dont like what hes doing with that mall at GRA junction.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by phantom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
nig2change: There are many ongoing projects in Rivers. I hope he completes them. I would these town at 50 percent at the moment. Rainbow town is almost at the heart of portharcourt-old Gra.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
phantom: No o! Its actually around abuloma axis.meanwhile anybody with info on the peter odili-woji link bridge? @igbo son...i hear LCC has started work on the M10 highway thats supposed to run from the airport straight to onne.when i start my leave i ll drive down and get pictures.i also hear amaechi is looking for a third partner in a 170Million dollar mall project in greater PH...but i dont like what hes doing with that mall at GRA junction.

Heard the bridge has been completed but not yet connected.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by phantom(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Heard the bridge has been completed but not yet connected.
How? Abeg more info.completed but not connected? That bridge is complex o! Which part exactly has been completed? Its supposed to run from peter odili over water and connecting elelenwo with an off shoot going somewhere else i cant remember now.the contractors are also involved with the rainbow project(JDP i think).i hope they have good experience with road and bridge construction
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by ujoinme: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Akpabio goes around with helicopter to advertise his achievement because he has things on ground to advertise thats a no brainer. Akpabio inherited a glorified LGA In Uyo And transformed it into an enviable upcoming city that is the pride of all Nigerians, except Biased ones like you and your paymasters.

Amaechi Inherited Port harcourt the Oil and gas capital of Africa, one of the most established cities in Nigeria and turned it into a dump, with abandoned projects littering the state, and bad roads everywhere. If Amaechi used helicopter to capture images of PH the only thing that will be captured, are the bad roads and decay that litter the city, which he has failed to fix in six years of stewardship.
The only achievement that Amaechi has to show for his stewardship are the schools,healthcare centers that he built which were all done in his first term.

Come back and talk about Amaechi when he completes a single project in his second term besides fighting women. And by the way stop brandishing estates built and funded by Private investors (First bank) As Amaechi's Achievment.

4 Likes

Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by Atouke: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amaechi is a joke
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by phantom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
ujoinme:

Akpabio goes around with helicopter to advertise his achievement because he has things on ground to advertise thats a no brainer. Akpabio inherited a glorified LGA In Uyo And transformed it into an enviable upcoming city that is the pride of all Nigerians, except Biased ones like you and your paymasters.

Amaechi Inherited Port harcourt the Oil and gas capital of Africa, one of the most established cities in Nigeria and turned it into a dump, with abandoned projects littering the state, and bad roads everywhere. If Amaechi used helicopter to capture images of PH the only thing that will be captured, are the bad roads and decay that litter the city, which he has failed to fix in six years of stewardship.
The only achievement that Amaechi has to show for his stewardship are the schools,healthcare centers that he built which were all done in his first term.

Come back and talk about Amaechi when he completes a single project in his second term besides fighting women. And by the way stop brandishing estates built and funded by Private investors (First bank) As Amaechi's Achievment.
i hope you dont stroke out from your hate for the man..akpabio has done well on ROADS (built on virgin land,no compensations paid).after ROADS,please what else?
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by nig2change: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
@phantom. I know the location. Not abuloma but amadi-ama. I was trying to make emphasis on the heart of ph which is a stone throw from rainbow town.
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by agbameta: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
ujoinme:

Upcoming city with a handful of roads = New city? lmao

The man has the largest budget in Nigeria and you still can not show us what he did with all the money beyond the same handful of roads that he commissioned long time ago.

A new city whtoiuht no new schools

A new city without new hospitals

A new city whithout new clinics

A city with village overhead water bottle water works that killed one of his people already

A new city with no manpower or skills center

A new city without anything new beyond the same handful of roads..

A very new city indeed... In your mind that is..
Re: New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc by dblock(m): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2013
This is not an old project. so because it was being constructed 2 years ago, that makes it an old project?

which part of Nigeria do the complete such projects in months? Is it Lagos or Abuja?

Tell me which part? Morons

(1) (Reply)

Is The White Men More Superior Than The Black Men? / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.