Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched (3765 Views)

NURTW Member Killed While Leaving Mosque (pictured) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by sonnel: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
According to an eye witness the incident occurred on Tuesday 10th Dec. 2013 around the Yaba area of Lagos, a car that had been parked on the road for quite a while, cornered a trailer as it approached around 4pm on Tuesday. Two hefty men then jumped out of the car and dragged down the driver of the trailer who was wearing a blue suit and began stabbing him in broad day light.

According to eye witnesses, one man concentrated on his head and the other on his tummy, while people watched in horror unable to help the victim. They stabbed him for several minutes while a third man said to
be the driver of the car was heard shouting ‘kill him’, ‘kill him’ in Yoruba.

The incident which lasted a few minutes caused serious traffic and panic as several motorist, who weren’t sure of what was going on, abandoned their vehicles and took to their heels.

After the men ensured that their victim was dead, they got into their car and drove off. A few minutes later, a huge crowd gathered where the victim lay dead where it was later learned that the dead man was the head of the Tipper ‘Trailer’ association in the Bariga area of Lagos and was just coming back from court where he’d been favoured in a land dispute.

His family members arrived the scene several minutes later, and one member was heard screaming “Can you see Kayode has killed my brother, Can you see”. His corpse was removed by the police.

Photos were taken a few minutes after the murder took place.

See Photo [Viewers Discretion]

Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by ilibrarian(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is bad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by amiskurie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
I will sha manage dis second place.....
rip!

NA WAO,NOBODY FIT BORROW JAMES BOND MIND AND MIGHT FOR THERE NI?
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by Ruq: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by fasho01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is sad. Don't know why land disputes are always bloody. I'm sure it may even be one small land handed down from about 5 generations ago

& those murderers have mind o..stabbing someone to that extent in broad daylight

So so terrible.. RIP
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by 4teelaw(f): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
This wasn't land dispute matter. The man killed was the only witness in a murder case against a former leader of the Ilajes, in Bariga area.
The murdered guy is 36 yrs old segun ogbere, also known as shaggy, leader of shaggy boys. He was killed by Balogun, aka Small Jaypron members of a rival gang known as Downtown boys.
May his soul RIP
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 16, 2013
so which story do we believe?
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by yommyuk: 1:52am On Dec 16, 2013
4teelaw: This wasn't land dispute matter. The man killed was the only witness in a murder case against a former leader of the Ilajes, in Bariga area.
The murdered guy is 36 yrs old segun ogbere, also known as shaggy, leader of shaggy boys. He was killed by Balogun, aka Small Jaypron members of a rival gang known as Downtown boys.
May his soul RIP

How did u know?
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by 4teelaw(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2013
yommyuk:

How did u know?

Na my area ooo, We are in the middle of the tension. 2day my gateman said I should not drive home because today is the funeral and shaggy boys may go on a rampage! Small shops have not opened since he was killed and police are patrolling anyhow
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by delishpot: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Biko wey all those people wey sabi snap accident victims, fire burnning market, cult killings, go and die widow etc. So no one fit snap the photo of the moto or make video? If na woman dem dey naked for stealing bb now the video go don go viral.
Re: Leader Of Of Trailer Association In Bariga Killed While People Watched by bjtinz: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
This looks like a classic case of cult or rival gang killings, so I believe 4tee's version. The viciousness of it, in broad daylight was meant to send a message to other gang.

(1) (Reply)

Kubwa Robbery Update:owner Of Abandoned Car Turns Out To Be Gang Leader [PHOTOS] / Why You Should Reject Accepting Mobile Transfers From UBA Bank Customers / Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.