Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72316 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ocsam: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
I called anthas global lagos office & they said that they are currently not accepting online goods. Can somebody recommend a reliable and affordable alternative? Chrisvic's price is too expensive for me
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
hunda: The weight for the product is 12kg and i was charged $4.6/kg and 280/kg(naira) and will be paying to them here as it arrives
this should be normal shipping.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
ocsam: I called anthas global lagos office & they said that they are currently not accepting online goods. Can somebody recommend a reliable and affordable alternative? Chrisvic's price is too expensive for me
we can help you sir. visit our link here
https://www.nairaland.com/1791001/pre-order-goods-1688-taobao-aliexpress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Agathabishen(f): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2014
Please house what is the cost of sea shipping per kg? Which company offer sea shipping? I want to ship somthing that is 170
Kg and i want to reduce the cost since am not in a horry. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2014
Pls can someone help me with nonikings phone number and address in China.Thank u
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Omola2ulv: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Ymodulus: ..
Good day sir,have been following this thread for a while ago and I will like to thank you with the good work you and other gurus doing. Pls i will be glad to have ur digit cause i have things to discuss private.Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2014
phranco: Pls can someone help me with nonikings phone number and address in China.Thank u
.....+8615813302441...or +8613128691487

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dagok(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Nonikings address can someone help and their charges.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
ocsam: I called anthas global lagos office & they said that they are currently not accepting online goods. Can somebody recommend a reliable and affordable alternative? Chrisvic's price is too expensive for me

You can try NISIBOR Procurement Services sir.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wowwww its so sad that this thread has lost so many vital informations for the upcoming imposters...Dis Nairaland attack chaii. cry cry
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sixteen2012: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmm but vivi anthas just sent out my items which i bought from aliexpress to naija. So am wondering what how true is this your statement.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tweetums(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello, pls if I use DHL To import tablet pc from aliexpress, hope they ll deliver it to my door step or I ll go to their office to pick it up...... I don't understand
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tweetums: Hello, pls if I use DHL To import tablet pc from aliexpress, hope they ll deliver it to my door step or I ll go to their office to pick it up...... I don't understand

Tweetums: I tot u said u sell ebooks on importation? Or is it DAT u don't read d books u sell or claim to sell?

Here is a copy of ur post. Pls read it

Online Inveatment by Tweetums(f): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2013

I am professional in online investment also i sell different kind of Ebook on how to make money thru football trading, fiverr, google sniper 2 manual, SFI affiliate handbook, online importation etc.......... To knw more how to get started or to buy any of my Ebook just contact me thru my email tweetums100@gmail.com
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

5 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2014

Tweetums: I tot u said u sell ebooks on importation? Or is it DAT u don't read d books u sell or claim to sell?

I am professional in online investment also i sell different kind of Ebook on how to make money thru football trading, fiverr, google sniper 2 manual, SFI affiliate handbook, online importation etc.......... To knw more how to get started or to buy any of my Ebook just contact me thru my email tweetums100@gmail.com
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Busted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sixteen2012: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2014

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

You catch dis one wella........too many fake people on nairaland....people should mind who they do business with.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by morzook(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Need to ship some stuffs this week... abeg which shipper will you guys recommend.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tweetums: Hello, pls if I use DHL To import tablet pc from aliexpress, hope they ll deliver it to my door step or I ll go to their office to pick it up...... I don't understand
DHL delivers goods to doorsteps of their clients.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2014

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

so De Guy NA learner but still dey sell ebook on nairaland ? grin grin.

so guys the collect our ideas here then go and package ans sell them out :-/
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dayooye(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
hunda: The weight for the product is 12kg and i was charged $4.6/kg and 280/kg(naira) and will be paying to them here as it arrives

kindly provide the contact details of sunrise logistics.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by periphetes: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello great importers,
i have got a seller who i asked to help me purchase different items and to provide the links on his store so i can pay but he provided just a link which he says the money will cover for the other items..has anyone tried this and it workout.? He claims creating other links will be product authorization infrigement from ailexpresr...pls good people i need ur opinion if all is well?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Omola2ulv: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote
author=periphetes]Hello great importers,
i have got a seller who i asked to help me purchase different items and
to provide the links on his store so i can pay but he provided just a
link which he says the money will cover for the other items..has anyone
tried this and it workout.? He claims creating other links will be
product authorization infrigement from ailexpresr...pls good people i
need ur opinion if all is well?[/quote]
Try to search for anything you need yourself,there is possibility of scam..my cent
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by periphetes: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Omola2ulv:
Try to search for anything you need yourself,there is possibility of scam..my cent
Thanks brv, but paying through the link on his store wont ali-escrow protect me..cause i need the items all shipped together without delay...how do u suggest i handle it?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sixteen2012: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
wow just got a text from anthas global to come and collect my parcel. cool indeed.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by stechi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
has anyone used his/her naija registered paypal account to purchase goods on any chinese shopping sites(including Aliexpress)?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2014

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

grin grin grin Omo U bad gannnn
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ntyce(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?
it's now 14 days and I am yet to receive my goods sent via normal shipping.
Michael and Augusta are both tossing me around.
Judy claims the delay is due to clearing issues.
They keep saying "you will receive it tomorrow".

I have used them several times but this will be the first time they will disappoint.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
stechi: has anyone used his/her naija registered paypal account to purchase goods on any chinese shopping sites(including Aliexpress)?

yes! I'm a risk taker. I make payment on both eBay and a particular Chinese website just order some goods.
even send payment today too to china
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:32am On Jul 05, 2014
Sorry to disrupt y'all good people, a quick introduction to my new thread guys, do view. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1799528/cube-talk9x-kitkat-octa-core

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dekunbi: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Hello. Please let us. Be careful of some of this agents and people here on nairaland. I contacted Chibyke global 2 months ago about a 20kg goods I have in Indonesia. He assured me he has a partner company there. My supplier delivered the goods to his partner n he gave me a bill of #31500 n DAT I will collect within a week . he called me after 2 days to ask me if my supplier has export license. My supplier said she does not DAT I should ask them to send the goods back to her that she will send to me n get a china agent we can route to. Chibyke later advised that we sent to china just as my supplier advised. Chibyke global said I will pay $250 for courier to china my supplier said the most expensive courier will collect $180 for DAT goods to ship to china. When I confronted Chibyke global he said I should pay thev$180 den. He charged me for express shipment from china to Naija n even delivery to Port Harcourt. I paid him in 50k n wen he said d goods were in Naija after a week I believed him and paid his balance . I told him the clothing is for aso ebi so I had a short time frame to deliver. It is more than a month now I paid #71,500 to Chibyke Global. His excuse is DAT Customs in China are holding on to shipment and that it had not being cleared. The wedding was held last Saturday. I cannot begin to say the curses the bride laid on me for ruining her day. When I called him yesterday Chibyke global said Customs in China are demanding for $200 before the shipment can enter china. I have never heard of a dhl or ups shipment being delayed for a month . just sharing my experience with the house. I have met good people on nairaland. I met my UK supplier here 3yrs ago n we are still doing business and she even helps me ship other items I did not buy from her to Naija.Chibyke Global got himself an enemy on Naira land. I have lost my integrity infront of my client but I will not lose my 150k goods n #71500 clearing money to him. He thinks because I am in PH I cannot do anything to him. He will be surprised to see me in his office. My hubby said I should give him dis week so dat it will be exactly a month I paid d 71k. After dis week. Chibyke global will have an August visitor. Pls be careful of some of dis companies. God bless the work of our hands. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2014
dav8id:

yes! I'm a risk taker. I make payment on both eBay and a particular Chinese website just order some goods.
even send payment today too to china
how much is the exchange rate when making payment through paypal? Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2014
dekunbi: Hello. Please let us. Be careful of some of this agents and people here on nairaland. I contacted Chibyke global 2 months ago about a 20kg goods I have in Indonesia. He assured me he has a partner company there. My supplier delivered the goods to his partner n he gave me a bill of #31500 n DAT I will collect within a week . he called me after 2 days to ask me if my supplier has export license. My supplier said she does not DAT I should ask them to send the goods back to her that she will send to me n get a china agent we can route to. Chibyke later advised that we sent to china just as my supplier advised. Chibyke global said I will pay $250 for courier to china my supplier said the most expensive courier will collect $180 for DAT goods to ship to china. When I confronted Chibyke global he said I should pay thev$180 den. He charged me for express shipment from china to Naija n even delivery to Port Harcourt. I paid him in 50k n wen he said d goods were in Naija after a week I believed him and paid his balance . I told him the clothing is for aso ebi so I had a short time frame to deliver. It is more than a month now I paid #71,500 to Chibyke Global. His excuse is DAT Customs in China are holding on to shipment and that it had not being cleared. The wedding was held last Saturday. I cannot begin to say the curses the bride laid on me for ruining her day. When I called him yesterday Chibyke global said Customs in China are demanding for $200 before the shipment can enter china. I have never heard of a dhl or ups shipment being delayed for a month . just sharing my experience with the house. I have met good people on nairaland. I met my UK supplier here 3yrs ago n we are still doing business and she even helps me ship other items I did not buy from her to Naija.Chibyke Global got himself an enemy on Naira land. I have lost my integrity infront of my client but I will not lose my 150k goods n #71500 clearing money to him. He thinks because I am in PH I cannot do anything to him. He will be surprised to see me in his office. My hubby said I should give him dis week so dat it will be exactly a month I paid d 71k. After dis week. Chibyke global will have an August visitor. Pls be careful of some of dis companies. God bless the work of our hands. Amen.

My dear what can i say, i saw your previous post before Nairaland crashed when you were looking for a Shipping Agent from Indonesia to Nigeria but unfortunately nobody had a clue on that which made you venture into this Mess you are now.

Its quite unfair but some people don't have conscience if you ask me.

He just wants to extort all the money from you before he will eventually release the goods to you or even still not release the goods.

Its really Sad and i feel your Pain regarding the insults and disappiontment for once in a life time wedding event and you messed up the Aso-ebi for them.

Take heart and do all you can to get your goods and dont keep sending him any money again.

Kpele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.