Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40465 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
bros I fear u o!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by GeneralJ(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
SupaStory tinz
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: If you want to know if ghost exist just take the mucus from the eyes of a dog as early as possible and put it in your eyes then stand outside grin you will see ghosts walking the streets you pass everyday and the funny thing about it is you will see ghost lovers holding hands,some holding little babies and even some very old fellow ghost. Even your neigbour cannot be trusted,yes I said so undecided
Have you ever tried it?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by bukalence: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
IFe na eme, ebelebe iya!!! Na wa o, things dey happen o!!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by good4all: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2013
What do Muslims believe about
reincarnation?
In general, the past-life regression business
hasn't got much of a future in Muslim
territories. Islam has no place for returning
in the form of another person after dying.
There is no leeway in this teaching.
Islam teaches that the purpose of each life is
to encounter Allah--or God--and that no
matter how limited the life, it is sufficient
to determine that person's ultimate destiny--
paradise or perdition.
Islam clearly defines the soul as part of
each specially-created individual and holds
that nothing can change that. The soul
cannot be detached and move on to another
body; it cannot engage in upward or
downward mobility in the chain of
creation; elements of it, such as memory,
cannot be transplanted into someone in a
later generation.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
is not truth, is force

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by moscobabs(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2013
ok...hear this one tooo...

When my grandpa was about to die my mum went to visit him on his sick bed but he told my mum to go back to her husband house and she should come back in d early morning of d next day.wen its around 5am d next day we saw my grandpa (who was unable to stand up from the sick bed a day b4)entering my mum room, I saw him though I was very young and my mum and my sisters saw him also but we could not take instead our heads was swelling and our body stiffed but we were conscious of what was happening around us. when the spirit left we all concluded that d old man has gone(dead). my mum stated running to her dad house but with surprise the old man was still alive but still on the bed as he was left yesterday, then my mum raised his head on her laps, the old man prayed for her and other siblings and he gave up.

when my younger brother died in 2006 in osun state, unknown to his girlfriend who was in lagos, the boy met her at iyana ipaja (he did work at iyana ipaja b4 he fell sick) and he gave her #500 and 4 pack of indomie the lady ate the indomie bt when the lady heard the information about his demise she could not believe it ,in fact she showed us the #500 naira and everybody saw it and the lady promise she will not spend the money. I know the money was with her till 2010...

The lady story could be true

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
adepojuot: This story touch me no be small oooooo,I for help this lady if to say I get money...the ghost father self no try @ all,he for give am enough money b4 he go disappear naa,now how the poor girl e go survive, with her kids, ghost father u no do am well,go and die again....
what are u saying? Does she need money or to be deliverd frm dat spirit husband..
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Archildao: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2013
This is the handiwork of demons who take up human flesh to cause confusion in the world.Above all,they want to make gullible people believe in the lies of satan.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy

Viewing this topic: Marshiro(m), Demajors, cupsofxo, bojar(m), Titiluvly(f), holliebantin(m), babymakaveli, senatorn3c, Nelton(m), Amodsun, Whykay10(m), gratiaeo(m), Kenquil, Ikechukwu09(m), don kross(m), jeshi(m), Daversscript(m), hyper gig(m), CocoLoca(f), Kechukwu, Realone92(m), jhydayboy, taiwoliu(m), flexten, Deekaydadon(m), dandadee, jahrule, nkwerrrr, feelamong(m), Imagine1, Presbulg(m), kenraj(m), Walelavender(m), Big4wig(m), myk2mic, Michelyr3(m), handsomebolanle, God'sknight(m), busuyem, ukajoe, freakybaby, princeryle1, jentlsoul, mannyiyke, baeibycute, ifysimple(f), yemosquare, celine28, spik007, obadiah777, virago(f), ayoolar011(m), eddywayne, Nonymartin(m), Kedro(m), Tonycart, daughterofzion(f), Clinton207, Laxy009(m), xarxes(m), angelsing(m), tweegep(m), Pasa-Apasa, aguiyi(m), GatJokez(f), simplexman, Parosho(m), Senator_Pope(m), bayonet55, omiobo, boyyyyyyyy(m), Ogbuefienubiaka, papil, Sethpete, hrhobi1(m), sandijey(f), chideeva, Ilumi re, JIGHU(m), mbjs, geolabious(m), hannne(f), jeamie(m), amiskurie(m), tony9k, tayo bamidele, Trickstartrixy, Ouch_Daddy(m), folu4real, geesilver(m), Timsilver(m), Emychina(m), JustifiedChild(f), benjsniper33(m), kayusbrown(m), kwakayekaa(m), milantus, seyilabi(m), Compliance, izzbaby22(f), moscobabs(m), DopestepTJ(m), darlingjoes, ifebosco, kelly27(m), INDESTRUCTABLEX, benjichuks(m), crown777(m), Buoyantic(m), davedave1, lil wheezy(m), noblefada, baby.me(f), olala32(m), Okiki_Oluwa(m), tompat86(m), akpos4uall(m), bukatyne(f), adextaiwo84, bjjbam, famewo87, khattab02, sunnychuks(m), hector123, chimaky, alaafin(m), Archildao(f), IAMBREEZY, D-Don 1 love(m), ULSHERLAN(m), mi xpressive(f) and 161 guest(s)
see them

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by homesteady(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777: you were ? well dayumm. i better refresh my modus operandi lol. what i think about this here story ? absolute balderdash. preposterous. she is high off the fumes of gbegiri grin
But I thought you believe in reincarnation?
Dead people coming back to life!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2013
cashkid18: I switched on the T.V i see Mandela, turn on
d radio-Mandela, go on facebook or Twitter still Mandela, check profile pix-all Mandela, pick up the newspaper-front page is abt Mandela....now am afraid to open the fridge sad sad

So true. Lol, i cnt stop laffn.
Mandela in d fridge o
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2013
moscobabs: ok...hear this one tooo...

When my grandpa was about to die my mum went to visit him on his sick bed but he told my mum to go back to her husband house and she should come back in d early morning of d next day.wen its around 5am d next day we saw my grandpa (who was unable to stand up from the sick bed a day b4)entering my mum room, I saw him though I was very young and my mum and my sisters saw him also but we could not take instead our heads was swelling and our body stiffed but we were conscious of what was happening around us. when the spirit left we all concluded that d old man has gone(dead). my mum stated running to her dad house but with surprise the old man was still alive but still on the bed as he was left yesterday, then my mum raised his head on her laps, the old man prayed for her and other siblings and he gave up.

when my younger brother died in 2006 in osun state, unknown to his girlfriend who was in lagos, the boy met her at iyana ipaja (he did work at iyana ipaja b4 he fell sick) and he gave her #500 and 4 pack of indomie the lady ate the indomie bt when the lady heard the information about his demise she could not believe it ,in fact she showed us the #500 naira and everybody saw it and the lady promise she will not spend the money. I know the money was with her till 2010...

The lady story could be true
I have heard this from you before.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Moukafoam(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2013
slimthugchimee: I have 3 things for this post
1:To long didnt read
2: the amount of bullshit must be very high
3: so weti consign us

Just try to read the post, bullshiit or not undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by nwaobitex: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2013
story story
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by IAMBREEZY: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Titiluvly:

Me am "postless"..somtin de happen
Nne i'm telling you things re happening since we are approaching End time.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Buoyantic: cheesy cheesy

Viewing this topic: Marshiro(m), Demajors, cupsofxo, bojar(m), Titiluvly(f), holliebantin(m), babymakaveli, senatorn3c, Nelton(m), Amodsun, Whykay10(m), gratiaeo(m), Kenquil, Ikechukwu09(m), don kross(m), jeshi(m), Daversscript(m), hyper gig(m), CocoLoca(f), Kechukwu, Realone92(m), jhydayboy, taiwoliu(m), flexten, Deekaydadon(m), dandadee, jahrule, nkwerrrr, feelamong(m), Imagine1, Presbulg(m), kenraj(m), Walelavender(m), Big4wig(m), myk2mic, Michelyr3(m), handsomebolanle, God'sknight(m), busuyem, ukajoe, freakybaby, princeryle1, jentlsoul, mannyiyke, baeibycute, ifysimple(f), yemosquare, celine28, spik007, obadiah777, virago(f), ayoolar011(m), eddywayne, Nonymartin(m), Kedro(m), Tonycart, daughterofzion(f), Clinton207, Laxy009(m), xarxes(m), angelsing(m), tweegep(m), Pasa-Apasa, aguiyi(m), GatJokez(f), simplexman, Parosho(m), Senator_Pope(m), bayonet55, omiobo, boyyyyyyyy(m), Ogbuefienubiaka, papil, Sethpete, hrhobi1(m), sandijey(f), chideeva, Ilumi re, JIGHU(m), mbjs, geolabious(m), hannne(f), jeamie(m), amiskurie(m), tony9k, tayo bamidele, Trickstartrixy, Ouch_Daddy(m), folu4real, geesilver(m), Timsilver(m), Emychina(m), JustifiedChild(f), benjsniper33(m), kayusbrown(m), kwakayekaa(m), milantus, seyilabi(m), Compliance, izzbaby22(f), moscobabs(m), DopestepTJ(m), darlingjoes, ifebosco, kelly27(m), INDESTRUCTABLEX, benjichuks(m), crown777(m), Buoyantic(m), davedave1, lil wheezy(m), noblefada, baby.me(f), olala32(m), Okiki_Oluwa(m), tompat86(m), akpos4uall(m), bukatyne(f), adextaiwo84, bjjbam, famewo87, khattab02 , sunnychuks(m), hector123, chimaky, alaafin(m), Archildao(f), IAMBREEZY, D-Don 1 love(m), ULSHERLAN(m), mi xpressive(f) and 161 guest(s)
see them
lol.. You sef dey among.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
ifebosco:
and the ignorance continues.open your eyes
let me tell you a personal story my dad always love to go to the stream very early in the morning in the village and he always comes home to tell my mom he use to see ghost going to take their bath in the stream,the day he died people that didn't know he died used to see him but they were surprised when they got to know he is dead because they use to see him. He reincarnated and came back into someone that is younger than me but wants me to still call him daddy which seems weird to me and the next thing he'll do is to raise his hand on me which I always resisted because now he's younger than me in the physical. It is true ghost existed and they always behave weird when reincarnated.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Diznie(f): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
busuyem:

Keep smelling until the father of the children catches u and ur nose.
rotfl
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
I used to argue ghost stories with my mum before until of recent.

If you like, believe it or don't, thats your problem. Even bible recorded places where people had interactions with dead people both in the old and new testament.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by passionate88: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa o
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Are goats also ghosts; if true. Then, ghosts exist cheesy
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by femi4: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
Rubbish talk!
You better have your brain checked. Xtian indeed!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Noarex(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Aditu......
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Moukafoam(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
bokohalal: What did she do with the fifty thousand naira and similar large sums?

Good question. I believe one can not bring anything you have in the other world to the real world but my confusion now is how manage she brought the children she bore for the deceased man to the real world?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by luvinhubby(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju: OSUN STATE no dey carry Last.. grin

Mary the mama of Jesus only slept with an Angel once..

Osun Mary has 3 kids for the Angel.. grin

[b]I wonder if the Ghost is paying Child support.. [/b] grin
That got me cracking. grin grin grin

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Sowhizy(f): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2013
All z well
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Carsonv(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Please is this a slumber party?

This story looks like the lady has been auditioning for Wale Adenuga's ODD WORLD abi na THIS LIFE!

Gullible Nigerians...even graduates here believe this crazy story.
Who says poverty does not give inspiration?

I thought my ex-gf was a super liar...now I know better!

And to that LA-residing, lagos-ghost seeing Idi Amin...abeg try something else.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by zinaunreal(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2013
DEAD MEN WALKING
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by vislabraye(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Well, I know that flesh gives birth to flesh and spirit gives birth to spirit. I can't comprehend how a ghost will impregnate a woman.
Her story is surreal. I don't know how someone can make this up. It takes intelligence. She needs help and deliverance.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by moscobabs(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2013
khattab02: I have heard this from you before.
not for u but for those that have not heard it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / I Want Know About Tiv Culture

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64