Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40463 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by EMMABC1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
See are this woman ugly. Sorry pls, why are yoruba women ugly and 'big- nyanshed'? I need answers pls
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Arosa(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Keep em ghosts stories coming me likey.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by dashintrends: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lies!
How can she be watching Nigerian movies in the other world, yet reacring to human maltreatment to her and her kids. grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Malakh: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
GazaQueen: Na wah oooooo, this life is mysterious. I've had encounters with ghosts so I don't doubt ghost stories...
That means they opened your "eyes"
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ladenz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Malakh: That's not hard to believe cause dogs and some animals, reptiles have infrared vision, or how do you think those dogs knew a Tsunami was coming and headed for the hills

i beg to disagree. it can be explained scientifically why some animals can sense things that humans cant. They have keener and more perceptive sense organs.

not saying that i dont believe in ghosts but i always seek scientific explanations first and till today i have not had reason to seek further. maybe one day before i die but i think i am ok the way things are.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by kommiejewel(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Idi Amin, u must also b a ghost since u hav more contact wit ghosts than humans. . .@topic, na wa oo. .who knws if my bf is a ghost?. . .smiley
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ladenz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Arosa: I don't believe in ghost but I have had sex with a woman that died and came back to life. death I guess is irrelevant. undecided

sounds like you are saying she died while you were ........... her and came back to life afterwards. guy, you bad gan o grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ladenz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
all this ghost stories don dey affect my brain. abeg i dey go sports section. and if anybody tells me that LUis Suarez is a ghost thunder fire am. Ghosts cannot have teeth like these grin

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by longshanks23: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
leofab:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/27999-fathered-by-a-ghost,-married-to-another-ghost.html
turn d story to Nollywood movie make we watch and understand, na then we go come know wetin to do
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by adumarsh: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
rather unfortunate and bizarre.may god transform her situation with d arrival of d new baby.amen.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by umar745(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
o boi eh! Is your las vegas friend Elvis Presley
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: We are surely in the endtime, either this is true or not it makes little difference (though I doubt personally), bt one thing is for sure demons parading themselves as dead humans are living amidst us (the spiritual world exist n it is more real than this physical world) and we are living at the end of days.

Repent for the kingdomto of God is at hand, accept Jesus today as your lord and personal savior n be saved and safe!

F%$k you and your f%$king end time threat you've been deceiving foolish Christians with while you rob them blind of their hard earned money.

End time but you just bought a new car.
End time and you're building a house.
End time and you're planing to open a new branch of church.
End time and you're marrying a wife.
End time and you're sending your children to college for the next 6 years.
Jesus is coming soon but you're advertising a crusade for next year titled "2014 my year of breakthrough".

That is you're not sure the End time is near. Bia Pastor, when is this end time going to happen? cos my great grand father and his fore fathers heard that End time story 2000 years ago but we are still here.

Let me give you a scientific End time date Pastor. If humans stop giving birth, the world will end in about 120 years. Now that's a realistic END TIME DATE. You can take it to the bank.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by porka: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Here comes the much sought life in Mars. They even have their own currency and functioning capital market; making someone to sit down at home all day and spend as much from his investments. A well developed civilization? That's incredible.

This is BS! Almost similar to Sanusi's lost $49.8b.

1) Appropriate government agencies (Police, DSS, NDLEA, NAPTIP should step in and take the DNA and blood test of the babe and the kids - could be a case of child trafficking, she could be very high on alomo or shepe.

2) Take the babe to the nearest psychiatric facility for proper cognitive evaluation.

3) Match the DNA samples with the Offa and Tonkere folks.

4) Examine her call logs to ascertain the people behind this scam.

5) Begin the overhaul and clamp down on the entire 'Nkan mbe Industry'. If they want to be part of Nollywood they must say so and come under regulations by NBC and/or TVCB.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Arosa(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
ladenz:

sounds like you are saying she died while you were ........... her and came back to life afterwards. guy, you bad gan o grin

You have an interesting imagination. grin grin grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by bastien: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok ma I quickly talk my own!!!

My papa say make him go badagry go see him friends(retired naval personnels) as he dey yarn wit him padi,na 1 wey dem retire a year b4 am come join dem,con dey narrate how her daughter wey b graduate take meet one bobo,for her school side,d bobo get show,both of dem come dey manage the shop,love don shake d girl sha,she con carry d man go see her family wen she get belle,her papa as a retired military man na,begin para say make d guy bring him own family come,so them go know whatsapp! D bobo come dey pose d girl,he later bring 1 man as him uncle but d military man still insist say na him papa n mama na him wan see,since dey still dey alive,so d girl come put pressure on am,he con accept say dem go travel go see him family,him n d pregnant gf,d the day come reach,wey dem come reach bustop,he call bike put d girl tell her number wey she go stop,make she ask of mama n papa so so n so! Say him wan go talk him bestie say him don arrive!!! Na dey baba take join him ancestor finally,na him d girl dey narrate her problem give him bf people dem con go show her d bobo grave,she cry are eyes out,she con call her mama 4 lag,tell her whatsapp,d old woman die at d spot

Me wey no dey believe,believe dis 1,so dis kind tin dey happen
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: We are surely in the endtime, either this is true or not it makes little difference (though I doubt personally), bt one thing is for sure demons parading themselves as dead humans are living amidst us (the spiritual world exist n it is more real than this physical world) and we are living at the end of days.

Repent for the kingdomto of God is at hand, accept Jesus today as your lord and personal savior n be saved and safe!

Thank you, many of these demons are on Nairaland; they attacked me a couple of weeks back but thanks to JESUS Christ for saving me! I have never experienced anything like that before, if I had consulted a medium for guidance, I would have been a dead man by now. I ain't scared of them anymore because the power of the MOST HIGH that worketh miracles in rescuing me is greater than that of SATAN that worketh spiritual wickedness in them....their master was overcame by the blood and testimony of JESUS CHRIST!

Doubting Thomases, keep doubting, una go jam one day!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by pawesome(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
ehm.......

ah no understand.......

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh come on. Ghosts? AND even worse ghosts that make you pregnant? I am an Oyinbo who has spent a LOT of time in Naija and want to defend and promote Naija all over the world as a great country with vast potential. Then people see this nonsense!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by leofab(f): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow; my first post on Nairaland made front page... Thanks to the MODs who attached the pictures for me because I couldn't attach pictures due to " Mobile Telecommunication Nightmare(MTN)" so I have to drop the links... What more can I say than Bleep MTN.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
dat money was given to her in another world or kingdom.
bokohalal: What did she do with the fifty thousand naira and similar large sums?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't get. What do you mean when you say nairaland demons attacked you? What's the story here? I'm confused. Please do elaborate
doubleDx:

Thank you, many of these demons are on Nairaland; they attacked me a couple of weeks back but thanks to JESUS Christ for saving me! I have never experienced anything like that before, if I had consulted a medium for guidance, I would have been a dead man by now. I ain't scared of them anymore because the power of the MOST HIGH that worketh miracles in rescuing me is greater than that of SATAN that worketh spiritual wickedness in them....their master was overcame by the blood and testimony of JESUS CHRIST!

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by bobby56(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
We are surely in the endtime, either this is true or not it makes little difference (though I doubt personally), bt one thing is for sure demons parading themselves as dead humans are living amidst us (the spiritual world exist n it is more real than this physical world) and we are living at the end of days.

Things like this can only happen here in the West where they believe so much in GHOSTS. Up there in the North, U can hardly hear stories like these. If anyone tries that, BOKO HARAM WILL BOMBED HIM/HER. LOL
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by jahbiz: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
The
silly,stupid,brainless and useless ghosts husband and father do not
know the way to banks to get the lady and children money to live a good life.
Ghost world must be really fucking suck!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Arosa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
doubleDx:

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
ifebosco: this are the type of stories that keep we africans in dark ages,please embrace science and technology,that is the answer for our problems

Guy, oyibo believes in ghost pass u sef. Them dey even hunt am. A friend of mine tells me about his house that is hunted. He sees them on daily basis. He invited me to see for myself.

I no fit o. I don't doubt him but I sincerely don't want anything to do with the other side. I ve got enough to worry about on this side .

What u read on nairaland is a child's play compared to what's out there. Personally, I ve no experience and I don't need one.

So stop talking down on Africans for believing in ghosts. Every race does as well.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Malawian(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
the gbenga or kamoru that washed her engine is now a ghost abi?

kosi oro.

nkan mbe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by YesBwoss: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
shocked No be small thing o!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by donklint86: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
What did u smoke?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by desosa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mehn.......EFFC gats sue dt ghost dad for money laundering.... 50k just like dt
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by mki: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Man, I agree that half of the people in Lagos are ghosts. 2006 Census said Lagos population was 9 million, Fashola said it was 17.5 million. I now see the missing link.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by guiddoti: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mystery unfolded in an uncertain world.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Opiosko: Hahaha, no go dia abeg, lazy ghost when no fit work to feed him half ghost children
I swear to God,I have heard a true story about a ghost lady that beat the hell out of his husband's friend.
DON'T DARE A GHOST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / I Want Know About Tiv Culture

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66