Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (8680 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Whats Ur Best Moment In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by elleven45(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Made front page today.
Never knew my topic will even make front page.
Was really happy about it. grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Niseamaka(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Ryda:

Na xo Ogunguwan ugly reach ni? cheesy cheesy grin

Ogugua is not ugly
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by duni04(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2013
iyke926: My worst moment was when two mou'fucker quoted and dissed a grown man like me for spitting out the truth. Sh*t hurted so much as the truth hurt them.

Best moment is when I read y'all crazy and funny comments that makes me grin grin grin and be happy.
Those beautiful moments when you find scapegoats like this one to make u laugh like hell, classic nairaland momemts grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by NeuroBoss(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Many best moments but worth of mention was the day I read more than 25 pages of Seun bashing by every Nairalander over his comments on Garri soldiers.
Worst moments: Any Yoruba vs Igbo tribal superiority thread. I'm Yoruba!
Any time I read any of Sexkillz's abusive and proud comments
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Switup: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2013
dabrake: Best moments : Watching pre-moderator sexkillz take some e-battering from coogar, anonymus11 and the likes and knowing the 'ALBINO' name given to sexkillz by Mr..C0rk is still popular. I remember his comment then

I also remember deshclones promising sexkillz some physical beatings the day he will land MMIA. That thread was one funny shiat

d

Worst moment : When I read the story of the 10 SSS men who fell to the mysterious dark-power of the Ombatse militia(the police and NSCDC own no concern me) + the candlelight ceremony in honour of the fallen heroes and the news of Perx' death.
hahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahaaahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaha......

Lemme go to sleep now.... I have just laffed my life aut

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by onila(f): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2013
i HAVE LOVED EVERY MOMENT
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by 190: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2013
dabrake: Best moments : Watching pre-moderator sexkillz take some e-battering from coogar, anonymus11 and the likes and knowing the 'ALBINO' name given to sexkillz by Mr..C0rk is still popular. I remember his comment then

I also remember deshclones promising sexkillz some physical beatings the day he will land MMIA. That thread was one funny shiat

d

Worst moment : When I read the story of the 10 SSS men who fell to the mysterious dark-power of the Ombatse militia(the police and NSCDC own no concern me) + the candlelight ceremony in honour of the fallen heroes and the news of Perx' death.

[size=38pt]
ROTFLMFAO!!

Desclone's my ni99a grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2013
None
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Prowizy2(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2013
donphilopus: Lmao! Guy if U no get mind, no try dat 1 again ooo!
Lol, i handle them one by one
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by skillzbae(f): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2013
best moment: first day on nairaland worst moment: none
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by adusco(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Bt awkward moment i tot i was d first to comment bt wtimumu and empty hen failed me.

Best moment was wen i read MS real life story on cultism.
Lotta lessons learnt!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by adusco(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Bt awkward moment i tot i was d first to comment bt "etimumu" and "empty hen" failed me.

Best moment was wen i read MS real life story on cultism.
Lotta lessons learnt!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2013
best moment - none. Worst - none. Mtchew
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by dammmy(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2013
E be like say Sgnt.muki** as touch almost evrybdy's life on NL....i assume he/she is a presidnt,he/she will be a dictator...
I hope this won't be my best for 'saying the truth' and my worst by getting ban'.....i beg no ban me oo....mugabe
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2013
dammmy: E be like say Sgnt.muki** as touch almost evrybdy's life on NL....i assume he/she is a presidnt,he/she will be a dictator...
I hope this won't be my best for 'saying the truth' and my worst by getting ban'..... i beg no ban me oo ....mugabe
u begging not 2 b banned, u sure u ave a life outside NL.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by iluvtotodie(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Don Demu:
GO AND DIE

You just dash the bobo 2m
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by nwaobitex: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
no best, no worst
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2013
The worst is yet to come
The best moment was when on boy accused me of using another person's pic as my profile pic....it was quite hilarious he was very determined when he was throwing insults and accusations at me
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by adeoladrg(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Its every Nairalanders dream to make FP.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by tunnex190: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Best: when I was nominated as an Active Member Of The Year on Phone Section,

Worst: well, I cant think of any except my endless bans. I have been banned more than 7 times
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2013
BEST MOMENTS=ยป WHEN I PARTICIPATE IN DE-RAILING A THREAD.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by donphilopus: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Prowizy2:
Lol, i handle them one by one
It does happen to me, but they know who I am.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by donphilopus: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: The worst is yet to come
The best moment was when on boy accused me of using another person's pic as my profile pic....it was quite hilarious he was very determined when he was throwing insults and accusations at me
And you called it best??

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by snthesis(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2013
best moment: iice sed hi,n we became friends
worst moment: wen i realized she was gone

still addicted to U
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by pek(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Best moment: selling my car posted on nairaland.
Worst moment: scammed by Xpset
https://www.nairaland.com/1558002/been-scammed-judge-between-me
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment was when I created the beauty of nairaland women's thread. Oh the response was awesome.https://www.nairaland.com/1513096/beauty-nairaland-women-reloaded

My worst. Ermm lemme think... I'd say it's the e-fighting moments. But then that's part of the fun. inn't it? cheesy grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2013
donphilopus: And you called it best??
his determination was wat made the whole thing hilarious
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Ghadafy(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2013
seedord247: 80% of worst problems are caused by ogugua and her greencard boyfrnd sexkillz. The best moments comes from the literature section.

Chineke meh...lol
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by amiskurie(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2013
For some,might be their worst nightmare here. embarassed
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Preshochyx(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]No best moment. no worse moment
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
udilson: Wen mukinatu gave banned me for 100years for saying i love her nd best moment nw dnt am saying it.......mukinatu dey ban worst dan fifa/uefa/fa/lfpt oll ov dem combined

LmaoOOOOOOOOO
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Go_n_Die: Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!

Fuckstard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history / Eveseh, Janet, Girl: What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.