Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (8684 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Whats Ur Best Moment In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by colossus2: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Awkward moments: when my post is hidden for reasons I don't know and can't find out, when I've to refresh front page at intervals and no new article on it. Garri and FTC gang.

Good moments: reading e-yabs and e-fights. Skipping long articles just to read the funny and reasonable comments.

No best moment cos I don't live on nairaland
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by jeamie(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Go_n_Die: Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!
go_n_die grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by ChiSun27(m): 3:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Worst moment: wen my post about seun was deleted within few minutes. E paind me sha cus it was a long article. Don't knw y Seun hates being told d truth.

Best Moment: wen two of my posts made FP....expecially..."What is the Alternative to Hand Shake?"
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2013
ChiSun27: Worst moment: wen my post about seun was deleted within few minutes. E paind me sha cus it was a long article.
Sorry.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Seun: Sorry.
hehehe my oga at the top check the business section of nairaland from the first page to I think page 10 someone posted an idea for u,the thing make sense gan.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by amiskurie(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
-I ONCE GOT OVER 300 LIKE FOR A POST
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
I dont like ur picture on twitter
lorretta u: My best moment was when I created the beauty of nairaland women's thread. Oh the response was awesome.https://www.nairaland.com/1513096/beauty-nairaland-women-reloaded

My worst. Ermm lemme think... I'd say it's the e-fighting moments. But then that's part of the fun. inn't it? cheesy grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Ryda(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Niseamaka:

Ogugua is ugly

angry
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by komek(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
My worst moment was the day I corrected one ITSMODELLA or so and the girl sat down and insulted me so well. That thing pain me I swear. Its been long I saw her comments on NL , hope she is good...Another sad moment is whenever I see one IDOWUOGBO make comments and pple will be so happy about it even when she is saying rubbish.

My Best moment was on a thread that has to do with ur experience on ur driving lesson or so, can't remember again... One dude made me laff out so loud about his experience that pple in my compound tot I had developed something in my brain and when I showed them the guys comment, they even laffed more than my sef.

The guy talked about how one Mr know- it- all followed him to learn how to drive and was correcting him, they tot he actually knew how to drive, but when the car was given to him to drive, he cud not control the car and when he was told to march the break, he left the steering and was asking where the break was... I still visit that story ones in a while.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by ayando(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
I really don't have bad moments because I hardly engage; notwithstanding, I had my bitter taste of Nairaland when I newly joined by blush (where is she ?) calling me names. Was discouraged

My best moment is yet to come;it will come when I meet Idowu in person. She is one crazy lady. Although I never admired her attitude at all but gradually it changed late last year. Seems she has changed.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
My best moment so far was the thread about the young man that looked up to us to provide food for his mother
Very few times do I get moved the way I was.
I immediately called and asked my sister to go wire $200 to him
People poured out so much support for him and his mom.i was touched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / Gmail Sign In – Www.gmail.com, Gmail Registration / Eveseh, Janet, Girl: What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.