Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2216 Views)

How Buhari and His Supporters Behave - Victoria Ohaeri / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by agbameta: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2013

The growing repression of citizen reporters and advocates that challenge the never-seen-before levels of corruption and political under-performance going in Nigeria has now assumed frighteningly alarming dimensions. For some time now, I have been the target of deliberate attacks, threats, accusations leveled against me by persons who hold themselves out as Igbo ethnic champions and supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. Their main grouse is that I have refused to heed their ‘wise counsel” to support a president from my tribe and region. Over time, they have continuously launched series of deliberate campaign of calumny against me on the social media, employing all sinisterly bewildering means to coerce me into silence.

Particularly on December 12, 2013, I had made the Facebook posting below:

Yes, Obasanjo clearly lacks the moral ground to write GEJ and level accusations he himself was, and is still guilty of. But that’s not the issue. The issue is whether there is any question OBJ has asked in that letter that isn’t true, and deserving of compelling answers. If all that most Nigerians can do after reading that letter is to hurl tirades at OBJ, then the bigger joke is on us all.

The truth is that GEJ may chose to call his estranged godfather’s bluff, but citizens, the diplomatic and international community are alarmed, and are taking the contents of that letter very seriously. He should also keep in mind that OBJ isn’t the kinda person whose hard questions can be wished away or dismissed with a wave of the hand.

GEJ is free to order his aides to decline a response, but most of the grave accusations – especially those bordering on all kinds of presidential corruption, oil theft, arms-piling and pursuit of a regional agenda – in that letter MUST be answered. Many issues raised in that letter have given the calls for regime change more tonic. And if these questions aren’t answered, then a regime change by “all means necessary” has become very imperative.

Capitalizing on the phrase, “by all means necessary” contained in the above post, a Facebook group named, Nigerian Liberation Movement (NLM) published hate messages with very malicious and defamatory content with intent to harm my reputation, and promote their characteristic ethnic bigotry. Very preposterously too, the above post was misinterpreted to mean that I was calling for the assassination of President Goodluck Jonathan, and on that basis, they urged the State Security Service to arrest me.

The statement contains in part:

Mrs Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri with ties to northern Nigeria has been a vocal critique of the Jonathan-led administration and believes that for the country to move forward the president should be removed by impeachment or through a military coup, which may result in his assassination.

Many Northerners have reacted to the call by Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri with suspicion and view her as a spy amongst them while their eastern counterparts have distanced themselves from the call. The Northerners view such a move as another repeat of the 1966 debacle for the eastern people of Igbo origin to seize power while using a “detribalized” mole like Mrs Ibezim-Ohaeri to wade off suspicion. Easterners on the other hand see such call as an attempt to push the country into another round of “Igbo killing and massacre” which they called pogrom.

Ordinarily, the above interpretation is laughable and undeserving of a response as there is clearly no way that the phrase, “by all means necessary” connotes or even suggests a recommendation of an assassination plot. Such mischievous misinterpretation, steeped in incurable idiocy again brings to the fore, the continuing rot in the Nigerian educational system, which has seen the universities churn out retards as graduates. Determined to overturn this rot, Nigerian lecturers under the auspices of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) embarked on a protracted strike, refusing to yield to official intimidation and all untoward pressures aimed at breaking their resolve.

There is simply no way a statement made within the limits of free speech, and again, made well within the context of established modes of democratic ascendancy could be myopically construed to mean a backing to murder a serving president! A subsequent post made the following day (December 13, 2013) specifically referenced an impeachment process, confirming my original intent on constitutionally-prescribed modes of political changeover.

Sight must not be lost of the fact that the call for regime change “by all mean necessary” was preconditioned on the president’s refusal or failure to provide cogent and compelling responses to the allegations of “presidential corruption, oil theft, arms-stockpiling and the secession agenda” contained in General Olusegun Obasanjo’s infamous letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.

This trend is however, not entirely new. In the last two years, there has been a clearly defined pattern of branding anybody who boldly speaks against the frustrating levels of bad governance and unprecedented corruption in Nigeria as an “enemy”. Patriotism is now defined as loyalty to the serving president, and not to the country itself. While this persecution against real and imagined critics of government persists, ex-militants and warlords famed for their inflammatory statements continue to enjoy the support and protection of the authorities.

Even more hurtfully, the statement by the NLM demonized the northern part of the country, insinuating that anyone “who has ties to the north” is inherently evil or a terrorist. Never in the chequered history of this country have we seen such alarming levels of bigotry and polarization along ethnic, tribal and regional lines, as we are witnessing since President Goodluck Jonathan came to power. Almost every issue, analysis, advocacy and even policy interventions that affect generality of the populace are now understood and dissected through ethnic prisms and warped regional predispositions. That is why an important bill like the Petroleum Industry Bill has remained on the parliamentary shelf, gathering dust, blocking billions of investments and oil revenues that could have been used to provide infrastructure, create jobs for restive youths and clean up the environmental mess in the Niger Delta.

It is difficult to believe that the Nigerian authorities are unaware of the ignominious activities of overzealous pests and rodents on the social media purporting to be acting on its behalf. No known attempt has been made to dissuade the activities of these often faceless groups and actors who have succeeded in making more enemies for the government of the day. These nuisances, mainly characterized by their low intellectual depth, fake identity and abusive expertise spend long hours on the social media throwing mud at personalities, citizen advocates and human right defenders perceived to be strong critics of President Jonathan’s administration. That these cyber rodents never use their real identities to mobilize public support for the present government is compelling proof that they are ashamed of the wicked roles they play, and wounded by their conscience.

For more than a decade, I have been actively involved in the promotion and protection of human rights in Nigeria, mainly through public interest litigation and other channels of popular expression to achieve these goals. Having come this far, I cannot be intimidated by the ranting of cheap blackmailers and lazybones. The struggle to restore sanity to Nigeria’s democratic and political climate has only just begun!

What a brilliant depiction of the bigots and clowns we see every day and even here on NL. The insanity and downward slope into bigotry, wholesale and vicious tribalism within the ibo community is very alarming.

Looks like they are possessed by some kind of evil spirit and demons, they are predisposed to hate, anger bigotry and unnecessary bitterness.

Many kudos to this woman for her bravery, poise, sense of duty and patriotism...

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by agbameta: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Let me catalog the words she used to describe the bigots in her article.

Igbo ethnic champions

retards as graduates

ethnic prisms and warped regional predispositions

overzealous pests

rodents

cyber rodents

cheap blackmailers

lazybones

The woman sabi her people no be small...

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2013
May God protect the lady from more venoms coming her way in few hours. I expect the chest beating experts from the East and oil bandits from the creek to descend on this lady. No qualms, I am here to stand up to them.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2013
I spit on those people.
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2013
.:
....overzealous pests and rodents on the social media.... Faceless groups and actors... These nuisances, mainly characterized by their low intellectual depth, fake identity and abusive expertise spend long hours on the social media
throwing mud at personalities, citizen
advocates and human right defenders
perceived to be strong critics of President
Jonathan’s administration. That these cyber
rodents never use their real identities to
mobilize public support for the present
government is compelling proof that they
are ashamed of the wicked roles they play,
and wounded by their conscience..

Tuche!!!! InsincerePrick defined!!!!

May you live long ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by hardywaltz(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2013
Its only on NL I get to read that Igbos are 100% behind GEJ.
While I must admit that GEJ enjoys a lot of support from Igbos but a good number of us can see him for what he is - a clueless divisive coward.
In the last election I refused to vote for GEJ and even thou I almost got beat up in the polling booth in PH where I voted for Buhari I stayed back to make sure my vote was counted.
I have had dealings with GEJ (thou not directly) way back when he was a Deputy Governor and i cringe each tym @ the thought of that man we had a meeting with who was not sure of what he wanted nor serious about anything to be elected as my country President.
This tym around I'm going to register in Ogoni area where I know most of them will be voting APC. My home state Anambra can vote for him coz I know he's their oracle.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Pangea: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Madam!
I doff my cap,
You are candle in the darkness of the East,
I never knew there are still people with their heads screwed on tight in that neck of woods

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Kponkwem(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Look @the lady's conceit and babbling! This is the height of meddlesomeness by a woman who should be raising a family. BTW why is she fixated on the GEJ persona? Why don't she advocate for large scale reforms in the various sectors of the country and even the structure of the federation? Calling for the President's removal by "all means necessary" is a preposterous and radical rant that will bring unexpected consequences.

Madam and your other intellectual grandstandists, I hope you are not paid agents of subversive elements and enemies of Nigeria both within and outside?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2013
What exactly is she saying about free speech? I have never came across any govt act or anything that deprive anybody of free speech..

Infact I think that Jonathan is the most criticized president in Nigeria so far and thanks to him but when the people that voted him replies to his critics then its repression of free speech..

Listen young lady, most ppl are just hating on this man jst because of where he is from..inspite the fact that the place feeds the nation.. I don't even know how many of these so called human right activist will be alive during obasanjo regime or how many of them even wrote somethin about obj wiping a whole village or abusing power..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Brave woman! This is the kind of woman I will like as a friend. If she's not a nairalander,I will invite her to join the forum through her facebook contact. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Kponkwem: Look @the lady's conceit and babbling! This is the height of meddlesomeness by a woman who should be raising a family. BTW why is she fixated on the GEJ persona? Why don't she advocate for large scale reforms in the various sectors of the country and even the structure of the federation? Calling for the President's removal by "all means necessary" is a preposterous and radical rant that will bring unexpected consequences.

Madam and your other intellectual grandstandists, I hope you are not paid agents of subversive elements and enemies of Nigeria both within and outside?
Abeg shut up joor! Who told you she's not taking care of her family? At least she got ballls to talk,what do you have? A balless dickhead who cannot differentiate a wrong from right. Please keep your chauvinistic comments and let her be. Yeye!

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Ngwakwe: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2013
What should we make of this article.

She is exposing her hypocrisy by attacking people with contrary views and accusing them of doing what she has just done (critiquing their stand on socio-political issues).

Probably, madam can't accept defeat and has decided on raising her voice and banging the table just to be heard without even making a concrete point.

There is a wise words generally acceptable from people of diverse opinion, religion and culture in a multifaceted Country such as ours - "LIVE and LET LIVE".

Is the Op-Ed trying to intimidate and hoodwink the pro-government opinionists into giving up their views or what.

Make no mistake, most anti-government activists are so aggrieved, always insulting, highly opinionated against the government, readily believe lies and stick to them whether refuted or otherwise.

All I see from the article is Kettle calling Pot black.

NB: Nobody should quote me to show off his/her stupidity unless you are ready to substitute the actors she's referring with anti-government description corresponding to her theme and see how myopic and attention seeking she is.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by bloggernaija: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Ohaeri-
ODUA STATES RESIDENT CARD APPROVED

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Ngwakwe: [s] What should we make of this article.

She is exposing her hypocrisy by attacking people with contrary views and accusing them of doing what she has just done (critiquing their stand on socio-political issues).

Probably, madam can't accept defeat and has decided on raising her voice and banging the table just to be heard without even making a concrete point.

There is a wise words generally acceptable from people of diverse opinion, religion and culture in a multifaceted Country such as ours - "LIVE and LET LIVE".

Is the Op-Ed trying to intimidate and hoodwink the pro-government opinionists into giving up their views or what.

Make no mistake, most anti-government activists are so aggrieved, always insulting, highly opinionated against the government, readily believe lies and stick to them whether refuted or otherwise.

All I see from the article is Kettle calling Pot black. [/s]
this is what you are:

Igbo ethnic champion
rettard as graduate
ethnic prisms and warped regional
predisposition
overzealous pest
cyber rodent
cheap blackmailer
lazybones
Ethnic bigot

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by fagbalex(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
in all sincerity the woman say the bitter truth, but I know by now some people don get hypertension with this beautiful writeup.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Rad1cal: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta: Let me catalog the words she used to describe the bigots in her article.

Yoruba ethnic champions

retards as graduates

ethnic prisms and warped regional predispositions

overzealous pests

rodents

cyber rodents

cheap blackmailers

lazybones

Oponu meta, can't you see yourself in those descriptions. smiley

am waiting for people to tell me if the Op and his fellow anti FG propagandist don't assume the adjectives the lady used on herself, and those she shares similar views with. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by funnyx(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2013
This woman is very brave, for me I've stopped posting comments on Facebook with my real identity because you never know what these overzealous Jona's supporters are capable of doing. I do travel to Nigeria from my base and the last thing I want to trouble my family about is to be picked up by SSS on arrival grin grin grin so whenever I want to comment about politics on Facebook I make sure I don't use my real profile.

On a very serious note I really don't know why many of our igbo brothers are willing to sacrifice themselves on the platter and go down at all cost with this drunken ijaw man, honestly its becoming ridiculous. I don't even think Jona have so much die hard supporters from his tribe more than from the igbos, what a shame. While there is nothing wrong in supporting the president, people should know when to put Nigeria's interest above their personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2013
funnyx: This woman is very brave, for me I've stopped posting comments on Facebook with my real identity because you never know what these overzealous Jona's supporters are capable of doing. I do travel to Nigeria from my base and the last thing I want to trouble my family about is to be picked up by SSS on arrival grin grin grin so whenever I want to comment about politics on Facebook I make sure I don't use my real profile.

On a very serious note I really don't know why many of our igbo brothers are willing to sacrifice themselves on the platter and go down at all cost with this drunken ijaw man, honestly its becoming ridiculous. I don't even think Jona have so much die hard supporters from his tribe more than from the igbos, what a shame. While there is nothing wrong in supporting the president, people should know when to put Nigeria's interest above their personal interest.
That is just the same reason I stop criticizing Jonathan on facebook. I got threats from some Ijaw people both male and female and Igbo peeps last year and I stopped posting comments, but this time, I am storming Jonathan's fan page and Igbo page with full force. cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by wesley80(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2013
berem: That is just the same reason I stop criticizing Jonathan on facebook. I got threats from some Ijaw people both male and female and Igbo peeps last year and I stopped posting comments, but this time, I am storming Jonathan's fan page and Igbo page with full force. cool
Then I'll advice you to be very careful next time you receive a call from someone interested in 'interior decor'.
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2013
I'm proud of this lady. Nothing better than one who says the simple truth without fear or favor. I feel ashamed sometimes at the way some Igbos allow themselves to be used against glaring truth just because of money. I'm happy and proud of being from Imo State. Nigeria is bigger than any person, tribe or region. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Tuntheycr7: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2013
This would be a good place to put ma rocking chair.
Runnin to get pop corn and a bottle of sobo.
Let the E-War begins.

But the woman don talk the TRUTH.
[size=32pt]you can hug any wet transformer in your street if you aint happy with what she said[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by wesley80(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Abagworo: I'm proud of this lady. Nothing better than one who says the simple truth without fear or favor. I feel ashamed sometimes at the way some Igbos allow themselves to be used against glaring truth just because of money. I'm happy and proud of being from Imo State. Nigeria is bigger than any person, tribe or region. God bless Nigeria.
What you call truth is calling for the removal of an elected president by 'any means necessary'? Does that sound like what a sane person would say?
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2013
wesley80: Then I'll advice you to be very careful next time you receive a call from someone interested in 'interior decor'.
don't worry. Am covered! cool
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by funnyx(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
berem: That is just the same reason I stop criticizing Jonathan on facebook. I got threats from some Ijaw people both male and female and Igbo peeps last year and I stopped posting comments, but this time, I am storming Jonathan's fan page and Igbo page with full force. cool

Please be careful, never use your real details. The threat to political dissidents is real.
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by wesley80(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2013
berem: don't worry. Am covered! cool
I really do hope so.
Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by pistol: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2013
I didn't bother to read the article.
Sometimes I just wonder what jonathan has done to deserve this gang up.
I have penciled it down to the Lagos-Ibadan press making the whole air toxic with allegations both proven and unproven.
A lie told repeatedly to the ear becomes the truth.
The common man mindset have been so biased and prejudiced against GEJ with this unpredecented gangup.
All the reforms in the agric,road,railways,airports PHCN privitazation have been relegated to the background.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
This woman is very stupid, and for calling for the assassination of the Nigerian President I pity your husband and family.
So, someone insults my President in the name of 'free speech' and I responded by insulting the iidiiot too, I have supressed his human right.
I wonder what you learnt in school.
Don't worry, the same way you have called for the death of the President, you shall get your response.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Rad1cal: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
wesley80: What you call truth is calling for the removal of an elected president by 'any means necessary'? Does that sound like what a sane person would say?

Reverse the attack against the sponsors of those backing this demented lady, and all hell of abuses, threats and endless newspaper articles will be the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by pistol: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
I will also blame GEJ media handlers.
The are a bunch of incompetent buffons.
Always reactive and not proactive.
Abati and co are learners to Lai mohammed.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
wesley80: What you call truth is calling for the removal of an elected president by 'any means necessary'? Does that sound like what a sane person would say?

Not exactly. Go back to anywhere on Nairaland and check the response of Jonathans supporters to issues. They call Rochas "Mallam" and call Northerners parasites. They believe Amaechi is a traitor for not supporting Jonathans open tribalism. In fact they've so polarized the country that almost everything is viewed from tribal angle. It wasn't that way during Obasanjo's tenure. I am one who believes in Nigeria and hate any one involved in tribalism to an extent that I can physically brutalize them.

Jonathan and his group should be preaching national unity and sack Oduah immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by themaskedman: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2013
If Jonathan was dictatorial and vindictive as this woman would want us to believe she will be cooling her feet now in the DSS cells explaining what she means by ‘regime change by all means possible‘.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri by wesley80(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Abagworo:

Not exactly. Go back to anywhere on Nairaland and check the response of Jonathans supporters to issues. They call Rochas "Mallam" and call Northerners parasites. They believe Amaechi is a traitor for not supporting Jonathans open tribalism. In fact they've so polarized the country that almost everything is viewed from tribal angle. It wasn't that way during Obasanjo's tenure. I am one who believes in Nigeria and hate any one involved in tribalism to an extent that I can physically brutalize them.

Jonathan and his group should be preaching national unity and sack Oduah immediately.
I'm having a busy day and wont be able to properly debate this with you but let me say I'm also a firm believer of The Nigeria project and if you as a lover of Nigeria sees nothing wrong in calling for the removal of a president by 'any means necessary', your belief in Nigeria is totally false!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That We Don't Like To Support Ourselves *let's Help Each Other* / What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.