Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Calling For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Calling For Aptitude Test (31847 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling For Aptitude Test by honeydrop91(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,I got this message very early this morning but it looks strange
You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test @ 161 ikorodu road beside Lanre-Shittu motors onipan,Lagos.Tues 17/12/2013 by 9am..
Pls,any info on dz
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by bayulll01(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2013
U shld know this are scammers and only dumbb head will go for the bullshiit no name of the coy ignore I got like two last week,just delete the message
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by honeydrop91(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2013
Ok,tnx a lot
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by funshint(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2013
honeydrop91: Hi Nairalanders,I got this message very early this morning but it looks strange
You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test @ 161 ikorodu road beside Lanre-Shittu motors onipan,Lagos.Tues 17/12/2013 by 9am..
Pls,any info on dz
Try call the number. If the response is not clear just ignore it. It may be one of this HSA(Health Stream Alliance). Time wasters!
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by eddywayne1(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
I got the same message just now,they don't have bearing at all and why directing someone to a place without indicating your company and giving some other details.... God will surely catch them one after the other.... [b]I got the same message just now,they don't have bearing at all and why directing someone to a place without indicating your company and giving some other details.... God will surely catch them one after the other.... [/b]I got the same message just now,they don't have bearing at all and why directing someone to a place without indicating your company and giving some other details.... God will surely catch them one after the other....
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Allansmith: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nairalanders...Always on point...I just got it and google searched it and i knew fellow nairalanders would have something to say.....they are indeed time wasters...thank you folks and keep the Nairaland flag flying...

@honeydrop91...no point wasting your time and money tomorrow...delete it as fast as you can...i just did...

4 Likes

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by chccho(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
jst got the same txt msg from 777,asking to come over for an interview by 1pm tomorrow
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Estorico: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmm
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Estorico: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
They come up with useless funny names like Boss Resources,Homega Consult,Meridanc etc. Now the latest is RECRUITMENT that's what will appear as a message on your phone. When I called the number,a guy picked and said they recruit for other companies. I then asked him what's d name of his company? He said they recruit for other companies and kept insisting,refusing to mention his company's name. I just laughed and told him does he think am stupid? That I know they are into selling of drugs! He immediately hung up. I just laughed. Don't mind them. Whether its by force they will tell me. You guys shouldn't just waste your time and money going to such place.

2 Likes

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by orestica07: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, these people are scammers, they are only after ur money! They send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ msgs every week. B4 ȋ̝̊̅ got 2 know they were scammers, ȋ̝̊̅ attended one of their S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called aptitude test. After d test, A̶̲̥̅ lady addressed us And formulated one story of how she quit her job wt the bank And started this business(ie selling drugs).. how rich she is now.. Blah! Blah! Blah... When she was done, we were asked to move to another room for an interview that was when ȋ̝̊̅ noticed her tattered suit And worn out shoes.. (Rich indeed..) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). When it got to ♏γ̲̣̣̥ turn, the lady convinced ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to partner with them And pay A̶̲̥̅ sum of N10,500! ȋ̝̊̅ just laughed And knew something was fishy. She even said ȋ̝̊̅ could pay N500 or N1,000, if ȋ̝̊̅ didn't have d complete money. She refused to let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ go, until ȋ̝̊̅ told her ȋ̝̊̅ was interested And said ȋ̝̊̅ was going to use the ATM! She smiled thinking she had caught A̶̲̥̅ 'mugu' lolz.. ȋ̝̊̅ pretended as if ȋ̝̊̅ was going to use the ATM And ran for ♏γ̲̣̣̥ dear life! Just got another message from them 2day And it goes thus:
ADMIN 4731.
You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test scheduled to hold at 161, Ikorodu Road, beside Lanre Shittu Motors, Onipan Lagos. Tue 31/12/13 by 9am.
Other fake addresses include:
~» 34/36 Ikorodu Road between access bank And diamond bank, 2nd floor Jibowu Lagos.
~» 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos.
~» 5, yinusa Adeniji street, off Muslim Avenue off Unity rd. Ikeja, Lagos
~» 83, Ajila House beside jimmy co filling station Iyana Dopemu, Pako bstp, Lagos.
~» 1st floor, 83, Iyana Ipaja Oshodi exp way, Pako bstp Lagos.
~» 47, Sango Mokola rd. Opp cocacola depot, Ibadan
~» 14/32, Toyin street, opp st leo's catholic church, Ikeja Lagos.
Just thought ȋ̝̊̅ should share wt U̶̲̥̅̊, cos many have fallen victim! BEWARE! Nairaland rocks!

14 Likes

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by edwardjr: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
@all nairaland family: i got a customized text from dos thieves wit d sender name 'CAREER VI' n al d informatns mentiond abov by other luvly nairalanders...same address,time,etc. Dey r only smart by 1/2. God wil makes us employers of labor in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Sibrah: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
I got one this Evening also. Since i am not so Familiar with Lagos, Ikorodu axis i decided to google popular establishment i know in ikorodu to see the proximity of their addresses and behold i saw this thread in My beloved Nairaland.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by tusy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
I gbadun u jor, na real rich indeed. Just got their scam sms n decidede to come hetre to here frm my real ppl. And am happy to see ur write ups !
orestica07:
Fellow Nairalanders, these people are scammers, they are only after ur money! They send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ msgs every week. B4 ȋ̝̊̅ got 2 know they were scammers, ȋ̝̊̅ attended one of their S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called aptitude test. After d test, A̶̲̥̅ lady addressed us And formulated one story of how she quit her job wt the bank And started this business(ie selling drugs).. how rich she is now.. Blah! Blah! Blah... When she was done, we were asked to move to another room for an interview that was when ȋ̝̊̅ noticed her tattered suit And worn out shoes.. (Rich indeed..) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). When it got to ♏γ̲̣̣̥ turn, the lady convinced ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to partner with them And pay A̶̲̥̅ sum of N10,500! ȋ̝̊̅ just laughed And knew something was fishy. She even said ȋ̝̊̅ could pay N500 or N1,000, if ȋ̝̊̅ didn't have d complete money. She refused to let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ go, until ȋ̝̊̅ told her ȋ̝̊̅ was interested And said ȋ̝̊̅ was going to use the ATM! She smiled thinking she had caught A̶̲̥̅ 'mugu' lolz.. ȋ̝̊̅ pretended as if ȋ̝̊̅ was going to use the ATM And ran for ♏γ̲̣̣̥ dear life! Just got another message from them 2day And it goes thus:
ADMIN 4731.
You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test scheduled to hold at 161, Ikorodu Road, beside Lanre Shittu Motors, Onipan Lagos. Tue 31/12/13 by 9am.
Other fake addresses include:
~» 34/36 Ikorodu Road between access bank And diamond bank, 2nd floor Jibowu Lagos.
~» 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos.
~» 5, yinusa Adeniji street, off Muslim Avenue off Unity rd. Ikeja, Lagos
~» 83, Ajila House beside jimmy co filling station Iyana Dopemu, Pako bstp, Lagos.
~» 1st floor, 83, Iyana Ipaja Oshodi exp way, Pako bstp Lagos.
~» 47, Sango Mokola rd. Opp cocacola depot, Ibadan
~» 14/32, Toyin street, opp st leo's catholic church, Ikeja Lagos.
Just thought ȋ̝̊̅ should share wt U̶̲̥̅̊, cos many have fallen victim! BEWARE! Nairaland rocks!

1 Like

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by qlp007(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks folks! Scammers of life at peak! Glad I didn't waste my credit calling them
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by hollymanbaba(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Guys I got a message with RECRUIT MD as the header ,inviting me for a test at 161 ikorodu road onipan bus -stop opposite Ecobank. Can anyone say something about this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by hollymanbaba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
hello friend,Do anyone think the recruitment process of immigration is right? what are the reasons for rejecting those whose application was rejected?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by 30watts: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
You are shortlisted to write our JOB test at 161 Ikorodu road Onipan B/Stop opposite Ecobank by Lanre Shittu Motors Lagos on Thursday 22/1/15 by 9:00AM.

This is what I just got thanks to this thread was about Ironingva nIce shirt for the test.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by michphenomena(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank GOD for this wonderful forum...I juz got dre useless massage now
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Mohbims: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
They're just a useless fellow. I got a text frm them that i shuld cum for Interview @ 161 ikorodu rd. No coy name. God go catch una one day. Tnks to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Hartarmah(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
I want to believe many of people that are here are graduate but may not necessarily be educated which is why many believe what they have not seen themselves.Those who are saying the message is a scam should not distract others from attending the interview to do what they are doing. How many that have commented here have been to the venue of the interview in the company. I think people should have a mind of their own and not what others who doesn't want them to make success but always to be on the line for JOB(journey of the broke) that is not there. Go there yourself to see,hear them out.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by starprune: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hartarmah:
I want to believe many of people that are here are graduate but may not necessarily be educated which is why many believe what they have not seen themselves.Those who are saying the message is a scam should not distract others from attending the interview to do what they are doing. How many that have commented here have been to the venue of the interview in the company. I think people should have a mind of their own and not what others who doesn't want them to make success but always to be on the line for JOB(journey of the broke) that is not there. Go there yourself to see,hear them out.
Its not necessary to allow others go through stupid stress!
I live close to that place...its same process!!..pay either 8,500...9,500 or 10,500. Then if u dont have pay atleast 1,000 or 500 naira....Same tactics!!

1 Like

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Hartarmah(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
starprune:
Its not necessary to allow others go through stupid stress!
I live close to that place...its same process!!..pay either 8,500...9,500 or 10,500. Then if u dont have pay atleast 1,000 or 500 naira....Same tactics!!

Hmm.......what I want to know is that is it real or not? The money they are collecting is for what and what do they do? Have you yourself been there and not just staying around? as they are 2 different things. What will your gains/benefit be if you do what they ask you to do? One thing is for money to be collected and another thing is for it to be real or fake.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Hartarmah(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
tusy:
I gbadun u jor, na real rich indeed. Just got their scam sms n decidede to come hetre to here frm my real ppl. And am happy to see ur write ups !

Do you think if they are scammers,with there locations around d,they would not have been caught? They that do not know where their mate make it,will only run to die as Yoruba use to say.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Esyb: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Glad to see that i wasn't the only one who got this trashy message. why on earth will people inviting me for an interview not tell me the name of their company and with just a day notice. May God help us in this country..
honeydrop91:
Hi Nairalanders,I got this message very early this morning but it looks strange
Pls,any info on dz
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by gabystyle: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thank God I came on this forum. I got their text tday too 'MGlobal'. The first thing I did was to check thru my mail if there was any history of such but i found notin. So i decided to come on nairaland. Thanks all way nairalanders for dis info. I wonder what company will give just few hours notice for an interview/text or whatever. Crap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by kpoli001: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls guys i got this some minute ago. i call to to find out how true it is.

FROM MGR CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR APTITUDE TEST/BRIEFING BY 9AM ON MONDAY 9/0/15 AT 161 IKORODU RD,ONIPANU B/STOP,LAGOS.BESIDE LANRE SHITTU MOTORS.

PLS ANY NEWS ON THIS?
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by obinoral1179(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nairaland my number info site. Just got the message now and was wondering when i apply for this job,now i know its scam.
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by nicoco01: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Anytime you get an invite without stating the post you applied for then it is fake, also without telling you what to come with, they are pure fake and scammers
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Tombrook0: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2015
hollymanbaba:
hello friend,Do anyone think the recruitment process of immigration is right? what are the reasons for rejecting those whose application was rejected?[color=#000099][/color]

boss sup. am tombrook0 u sent me a mail. fortunately that mail I can access it .pls resent it here emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by runobest: 9:23am On May 07, 2015
MGlobal Consult invites you for a Test/Briefing by 9am On Fri, 08/05/15 @161 Ikorodu Rd, Beside Lanre Shittu Motors,Onipanu B/Stop.08062574347
REF NO: DE/87/JT

I just got the above message from MGlobal Consult. Does anyone have any information about them?. Peeps I need update
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by daboss: 3:44pm On May 19, 2015
This was what the sent me.....Very Much different with urs different date, time and contact number .....

MGlobal Consult invites you for a Test/Briefing by 9am On Wed, 20/05/15 @161 Ikorodu Rd, Beside Lanre Shittu Motors,Onipanu B/Stop.09090215806
REF NO: HR/2684/PC
Re: Calling For Aptitude Test by Adeseiye: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls mglobal invites me for an interview for the post of Unit Manager@161 Ikorodu Rd beside Lanre Shittu Motors Onipan B/stop,Lagos , Saturday 25/7/15, 12noon. Pls any info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.