Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise (31221 Views)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by macof(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

More like a disaster in the waiting. I'm not a fan of land reclamation especially by the sea which makes it vulnerable to disaster.

If they honor Olokun(God of the sea) they won't have any problem

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Horus(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
You can get a virtual tour of the eko atlantic site at this link http://www.ekoatlantic.com/wp-content/tour/virtualtour.html
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
SOUTH AFRICA'S MODDERFONTEIN CITY WILL START TAKING SHAPE NEXT YEAR. I can't wait grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JOBURG IS TRUELY THE NEW YORK OF AFRICA. FACT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Located between Joburg and SANDTON CITY, WE ARE FILLING GAPS!!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

the Modderfontein New City is to re-energise this growth node by creating sustainable developments which offer an ideal environment for business, industry and communities to prosper and grow.

16 km2 land holding (Eko is a BABY AT 8 KM SQUARE) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
6 km2 Open Space
12 million m2 development capacity
Planned to accommodate 100,000 homes
Development will create 200,000 jobs
Will require an R 100 billion investment over full development plan
9 functional development areas
Planned transportation network with rail and express roads.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
IF JOBURG WAS A COUNTRY JOZI WOULD BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA. JOZI'S GDP PPP IS AT $18 000 IN 2014 AND WILL PICK UP WHEN OTHER GAUTENG CITIES ARE DONE LIKE MODDERFONTEIN CITY, STEYN CITY, SANDTON CITY PHASE 2, SYMBIO CITY, WATERFALL CITY AND SAVANNAH CITY. THOSE ARE JUST IN GAUTENG wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
NICE VIEW LOOKIN TOWARDS JOBURG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut: grin grin grin grin grin
IF JOBURG WAS A COUNTRY JOZI WOULD BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA. JOZI'S GDP PPP IS AT $18 000 IN 2014 AND WILL PICK UP WHEN OTHER GAUTENG CITIES ARE DONE LIKE MODDERFONTEIN CITY, STEYN CITY, SANDTON CITY PHASE 2, SYMBIO CITY, WATERFALL CITY AND SAVANNAH CITY. THOSE ARE JUST IN GAUTENG wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Pls stop disgracing south africans on a Nigerian website, stop telling d world how stupid south africans are...
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Waterfall City
is taking shape as we blogg... grin grin grin Mall of Africa 33 sqm is on par with the biggest mall in Africa that is in North Africa.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
I ve longed for proper contest to face dz modern day AIDS infected slaves, that re using Apartheid as an excuse to hide the fact that they wud be slaves and wud remain slaves forever in dat der Aids infected country... South Africa is cursed very soon the AU wud stop South Africans from migrating to there countries, so that they won't infect them with there curse.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Waterfall City mid rand Joburg ooo FLAT HEADS wink wink winkgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Middle finger to u and ur whole family Igbo FLAT HEAD. Soory theres no development in BEER-FRA. Motherfvcker.

Last we checked Naaigayria was 2nd in Aids and will take over in 2015 onwards as the leading HIV AIDS country.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lygn19: I ve longed for proper contest to face dz modern day AIDS infected slaves, that re using Apartheid as an excuse to hide the fact that they wud be slaves and wud remain slaves forever in dat der Aids infected country... South Africa is cursed very soon the AU wud stop South Africans from migrating to there countries, so that they won't infect them with there curse.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
We can neva be slaves to a foreigner in our own country...
U guys shud keep bowing,,, more grease to the elbow of doz white folks, they did a good job puting u slaves in ur place.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
PRETORIA
The city of Tshwane is developing Pretoria East and will be spending R100 Billion/$10 Billion in next 5 years.
grin grin grin
Schubert Park office complex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
REALLY!!!!!ABI cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss FLAT HEAD.

http://www.biafragalaxy.com/2014/06/biafran-genocide-we-shall-find-will-to.html

lygn19: We can neva be slaves to a foreigner in our own country...
U guys shud keep bowing,,, more grease to the elbow of doz white folks, they did a good job puting u slaves in ur place.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut: REALLY!!!!!ABI cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss FLAT HEAD.

http://www.biafragalaxy.com/2014/06/biafran-genocide-we-shall-find-will-to.html

So to ur greatest Stupid1ty, u actually want me to read dat?...
Now I know u re a BIG MUMU.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOUR BLOWS ARE LIKE THOSE OF AN OLD GRANNY. TRY HARDER MOFKEN FLAT HEAD. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

Steyn City near Joburg and Sandton City. grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Your whole family is full of dummies FLAT HEAD U KNW. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "USELESS REFUSE SLAVE IGBO". Please read the Atlantic Slave Trade books and find out which people were called "REFUSE SLAVES" because their men were LAZY, DUMB, SUICIDAL....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lygn19:
So to ur greatest Stupid1ty, u actually want me to read dat?...
Now I know u re a BIG MUMU.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re doz d kids dat d whites were floging with batons in south africa during d Apartheid...lol'''south africans wat a pity.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
You know this remember this BEER-FRA where ur own countrymen fuvcked up MR IBU

Look at ur kids HUNGRY AND DIZZY

U KNOW THIS SIDE WE LIKE INSULTS BRING AM ON...

I can do both SA DEVELOPMENTS AND HIT U BACK. wink wink wink wink

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut: Your whole family is full of dummies FLAT HEAD U KNW. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "USELESS REFUSE SLAVE IGBO". Please read the Atlantic Slave Trade books and find out which people were called "REFUSE SLAVES" because their men were LAZY, DUMB, SUICIDAL....

LoL...I know how it feels like, d dark days, I know how ur fore fathers had to live in d bushes and were busy begging up and down in there own countries while foreigners control everything,,,lol''' mandela is gone o, d whites re restrategizing how to but u guys under der heels again, lemme tell u d truth if u don't know, there can neva be another mandela in south africa, d current one that was suppose to be d next mendela is ryt now in one HIV rehabilitation centre...lol
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Northeners Hausa-Fulani masters are already planning on putting on ur heels again. The world knows abt BOKO HARAM, by next 2015 they will be in ur VILLAGE MR IBU THE FLAT HEAD. I SEE POVERTY PART 2 IN 2015 IN BEER-FRA.
grin grin grin grin

lygn19:
LoL...I know how it feels like, d dark days, I know how ur fore fathers had to live in d bushes and were busy begging up and down in there own countries while foreigners control everything,,,lol''' mandela is gone o, d whites re restrategizing how to but u guys under der heels again, lemme tell u d truth if u don't know, there can neva be another mandela in south africa, d current one that was suppose to be d next mendela is ryt now in one HIV rehabilitation centre...lol
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Being hunted down,
Not even like a criminal, or a murder, or a man that u re, but as an animal, a wild animal in ur own country...
Nxt tym the whites want to rule u guys we wud make sure we donate cages for u animals...

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
NEW WESCAPE CITY grin grin grin grin grin grin near Cape Town starting next year also grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
I can handle that FLAT HEAD, note most of those whites are AGING OUT AND SOME ARE DEAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG FOR FOOD OOO/ In their ROTTEN ENGRISH. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
LoL...I soo love d internet.
it keeps records of how cowardly u slaves are, while ur fathers were busy raping female antelopes in d bush and contacting aids d whites were busy using ur mothers as pets, while u and ur brothers were dieing in one slum in dat slave infested area. It hurts to be a slave.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
This photo below shows POVERTY AMONG BOERS after ANGLO-BOER WAR.
Let me laugh this pic shows whites STARVING whites.
.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lygn19: LoL...I soo love d internet.
it keeps records of how cowardly u slaves are, while ur fathers were busy raping female antelopes in d bush and contacting aids d whites were busy using ur mothers as pets, while u and ur brothers were dieing in one slum in dat slave infested area. It hurts to be a slave.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can handle that FLAT HEAD, note most of those whites are AGING OUT AND SOME ARE DEAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG FOR FOOD OOO/ In their ROTTEN ENGRISH. grin grin grin grin grin
LoL... Some re dead, is dat wat u and ur aids infested lineage has been praying for, lemme tell u they have more , there kids wud always have that thoughts when ever the see ppl like u over there, they wud always have dz in there mind when ever they see a south african, they wud say" disgusting, I can't believe I share d same country with this monkeys".
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
DOG EATER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are u human or GORILLA U PITCH BLACK CHIMP

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/man-dies-after-eating-dog-meat

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut:
This photo below shows POVERTY AMONG BOERS after ANGLO-BOER WAR.
Let me laugh this pic shows whites STARVING whites.
.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, can I ask u one question, are u HIV positive?
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
kwametut: DOG EATER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are u human or GORILLA U PITCH BLACK CHIMP

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/man-dies-after-eating-dog-meat
LoL... At least its better than feasting on human flesh, u aids infected monkey raced cannibal.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
SOUTH AFRICA YOUNG WHITE KIDS GREW UP NOW WITH NON WHITE KIDS. Most are used to non whites. grin grin grin grin grin ;DMost attend primary, high school to varsity with their black friends.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by youngmonie: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kai when did issues of eko atalantic degenerate into such barbaric throwing of hate and insult. Africans ehh!!!#

Plus, @ the person that raised the issue of Japan not embarking on such projects. Nice and simple answer, we are in a more stable geographic region, hence we are not prone to disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis etc, thats why we can embark on such projects.Where else countries like japan sit on tectonic plates which makes it virtually impossible to do such
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Did u know this our multi racial under 19 team that is dominantly black are the UNDER 19 WORLD CHAMPS 2014... FLAT HEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.