Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? (34639 Views)

Adieu To The Great Madiba / Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

What should erk you is the audacity of the privileged 10% of Naai-geria who control and steal from the 90% cry

Your balls may be bigger, but your brain clearly isn't.

Tis strange how those stats are close to the percentage of "oyinbos" that control the SA economy.

That sure doesn't erk you a bit now does it?

The effrontery of priviledged oyinbos is astonishing.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24:

Tis strange how those stats are close to the percentage of "oyinbos" that control the SA economy.

That sure doesn't erk you a bit now does it?

The effrontery of priviledged oyinbos is astonishing.

As always, the stench is impossible to recognise for those who live in the pigsty.

Behold! The resident racist and tribalist who hates his black skin and white people at the same time.

Here are notes from the frustrated heart, conflicted soul and defeated mind of a naai-gerian. cry

Now, take it up with your brother leaders or a psychiatrist and be happy. No point being mad at the world.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

As always, the stench is impossible to recognise for those who live in the pigsty.

Behold! The resident racist and tribalist who hates his black skin and white people at the same time.

Here are notes from the frustrated heart, conflicted soul and defeated mind of a naai-gerian. cry

Now, take it up with your brother leaders or a psychiatrist and be happy. No point being mad at the world.

Morpheus, racist?

hahahaha!

This is the usual response by "oyinbos" when confronted with undeniable truth.

Clap for yourself!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24:

Morpheus, racist?

Racist, tribalist and self-hating.

All three. cry

A confused and wandering soul who's upset he was rejected in South Africa while trying to run away from his blek brothers in Naai-geria.

Blek brothers who showed him their version of blek luurve. i.e. theft from the masses, mass murder and tribalism.

I'm sorry that your blek skin counted for naught in South Africa. Next time, let the brain be the weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

[s]Racist, tribalist and self-hating.

All three. cry

A confused and wandering soul who's upset he was rejected in South Africa while trying to run away from his blek brothers in Naai-geria.

Blek brothers who showed him their version of blek luurve. i.e. Theft from the masses, mass murder and tribalism.

I'm sorry that your blek skin counted to naught in South Africa. Next time, let the brain be the weapon. [/s]

Blabbing as usual to incite emotion.......these tactics are infantile and any effects diminish with time.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24:

Blabbing as usual to incite emotion.......these tactics are infantile and diminish with time.

BCraig:

Racist, tribalist and self-hating.

All three. cry

Blek brothers who showed him their version of blek luurve. i.e. theft from the masses, mass murder and tribalism.

I'm sorry that your blek skin counted to naught in South Africa. Next time, let the brain be the weapon.

Now, every single word I use on you, you absorb and regurgitate. Now, you've learnt "infantile". Aren't you just the smartest blek on the planet?

You are amazing!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
What happen you posted too fast!

hahahaha!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24: What happen you posted too fast!

hahahaha!

Happened*
____

Two empty posts one after the other. Nothing more to advance, non?

Brain stuck?

You have no vocabulary. You have no original thought. Most importantly, you have no country. cry

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

Now, every single word I use on you, you absorb and regurgitate. Now, you've learnt "infantile". Aren't you just the smartest blek on the planet?

You are amazing!
'
Self flattery!

Another characteristic of oyinbo priviledge.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24:
'
Self flattery!

Another characteristic of oyinbo priviledge.

Don't get mad. Get even. Create privilege in Naai-geria.

Sadly, thought will be required before you can do that.

Once you start thinking farther than your nose, you'll realise it's not so tough. Chuck the passport into the sea. Forget about the Visas. Build up your dump.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

Happened*
____

Brain stuck?

You have no vocabulary. You have no original thought. Most importantly, you have no country. cry

We need not advance, we need only agitate.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2013
morpheus24:

We need not advance, we need only agitate.

I could've told you that. This is it. The sum of your being. The primary product of your land.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by osystein(m): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2013
wow, this thread is still live, while another fresh e-war is on the other thread. I guess the mods in this section loves these things. They're always on the FP.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 4:37am On Dec 20, 2013
BCraig:

I could've told you that. This is it. The sum of your being. The primary product of your land.

*****YAWN****

You have been babbling on several threads for weeks now, yet the threads keep coming......

No effect!

Strategy.....0

Result.....minus 1

A babbling buffoon you have become........(originality credited to Master Yoda)

Morpheus says: "Know your enemy and know yourself and you will not be imperiled in a thousand battles" Sun tsu

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by paniki(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha BCraig is on fire. Moffie I say give up.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
paniki: Hahahahahahahahaha BCraig is on fire. Moffie I say give up.

An entirely unbiased remark.

right right!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
BluIvy:

Its not irrelevant your Nigerians started with attacking her country.

Nigeria attacked Kenya first on this thread? Are u freaking kidding me!! Isnt it a Kenyan that launched the attack first? Read the damn thread from the start, slowpoke.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigeria country full of goons and desperadoes, live south Africa alone, you all will never reach RSA standards. South Africa is a notch higher with very humble loving citizens. I go to RSA anytime but would Never go to Nigeria ever, afraid of how nasty this place is in terms of kidnapping and scammers.

You may want to read up on the status of your economy compared to ours. You'll be in for a shocker.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:

I am sure you are not a newbie on nairaland and as such witness to the daily barrage of insults most of your compatriots hurl on Ghanaians on a daily basis(just local search ghana on nairaland every five minutes) on any known Nigerian site. Indeed, I have been very charitable with my response, because I know views and comments expressed by some bigots do not represent the larger opinion of people. Somehow I get the impression you are not disappointed with the insults hurled on Ghanaians and other foreigners by your compatriots, but disappointed when we reply. Well I am not surprised, because at the end of the day, "this is nairaland, and not cedisland" or foreignland.

You are wrong. Go through the threads on nairaland and you'll notice that Nigerians tend to appreciate our fellow african countries more than ours. Hell, it's so bad that we are far morr critical of our nation than any other. Just go thru the Travel section or Romance where african countries are showcased. And wasnt it last week that the very Kenya whose citizens now insult us on this thread was showcased?

Go through the threads, and you'll see that when we Nigerians bite, it's always reactive, no thanks to the insults initiated by foreigners. A clear example is this thread where sweetcheeks of RSA, Moratiwa/massai sleleton from Kenya, and even Petro-dollar of Ghana initiated the insults and crap-hurling. And you expect us Nigerians to just sit there and watch as our nation's being insulted? On our forum?! FVCK NO!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
paniki: Hahahahahahahahaha BCraig is on fire. Moffie I say give up.

This is meant to deceive kids not adults who can easily spot your excuse! Bwahaha... South Africans think they are smart whereas they are fooling themselves! Hahaha....

Thank you.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Fajzay: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
faith96:
Niqque Kenyans ain't that irrelevant but remember Uncle Obama,Kenya's first son stole the show, did you watch his speech oh sorry I forgot you were busy watch Nigerian movie full of juju, that's why you all are twisted one way or the other.

First son indeed ... Everybody likes to associate with good things. If he was never American president, he wouldnt have been your first son. shior!!!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Injera(f): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr man don't come to this forum.we don't want you here.
BCraig:

Happened*
____

Brain stuck?

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Injera(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
So why are you on this thread?expect 10 strokes of whip on your dirty,charcoal black bottom next time i see you herecheesy
sweetcheecks:

All the ones who grew up in Nigeria have the same mind, its like you are dealing with one person. If you could go through each of the post in this thread you would swear they were sat down and recited everthying. Same old boring thing. Their desrespect to cultures and seeing traditions as premitive. Attacking the SA Bushman/Khoisans, Kenya's Masai, Botswana's Khoi becouse those people decided to live and preserve their culture is totally based on low self esteem and cluelessness. And then they call themselves "Giant of Africa" in what exactly? What can be learned from Nigerian by other Africans? Self hate? Worship of mone & Everything Western?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.