Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications (1110 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / 644-iwa / Who Is Musiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
1. Musiwa is very opinionated
2. Nairaland political section cannot be complete without him; like a village market without a mad man.
3. I have never seen anyone explain their views with maps like musiwa
4. He introduces a topic and begin to have a conversation alone for as much as fourth pages response cache.
5. He is royal and loyal to the cause of good governance even if misunderstood.
6. His royal highness is unique, the blue pills he takes keeps his blood pure and he will never marry Ify.
7. He is the only man with the powers to summon Jonathan and ASUU may likely end strike today because Musiwa intervened with the whole situation.
8. An advocate for true federalism and a champion for the actualisation of " Western Nigeria".
9. He is a personal friend to Late icon "Nelson Mandela".
10. He knows his roots but lives in Canada because of his own safety.

Those are my reasons for voting Musiwa as the Nairaland man of the year.
Kindly like this post if you agree and drop a word for Musiwa. Happy holiday!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by Ngwakwe: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2013
I thought am the only one that appreciate the guy's consistency

2 Likes

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ngwakwe: I thought am the only one that appreciate the guy's consistency
My brother we plenty o
Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by donphilopus: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol! He has the highest numbers of Moniker on Nairaland, and he's equally in love with the Mayor of TOTOronto! So I vote him.

1 Like

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Ify has decided to put padlock on her pot of soup because of e-rats trying to kill her love.

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by ifyalways(f): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
OP most be Tinubu sons. Magaji hausa man with fomo altitude. Why you say Musiwa most not marry Ify. That I want to know.
Holy ghost
Scatter all my h-enemies
And bless me.

I am feeling hungry

1 Like

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2013
ifyalways: OP most be Tinubu sons. Magaji hausa man with fomo altitude. Why you say Musiwa most not marry Ify. That I want to know.
Holy ghost
Scatter all my h-enemies
And bless me.

I am feeling hungry

Get the padlock and unlock the soup. We are all hungry including Musiwa. Iyabo go market square today go do confession...
Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2013
ifyalways: OP most be Tinubu sons. Magaji hausa man with fomo altitude. Why you say Musiwa most not marry Ify. That I want to know.
Holy ghost
Scatter all my h-enemies
And bless me.

I am feeling hungry

Bring the key to the padlock and unlock the soup....me sef dey hungry... angry
Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Holy ghost
Scatter all my h-enemies
And bless me.

I am feeling hungry

Why can you marrying Musiwa? Why is you think Musiwa is marrying you... Can't you the map that is a blue blood filled with meth? Can't you see he is royal? undecided
Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Here is the map...this page is dedicated to Musiwa so I have communicate with myself as much I want.... Look at the political map I see obj and iyabo and Jonathan laughing in one corner!

Re: I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications by akpomeme(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vote Musiwa; advocate of Western Nigeria as the nairalander of the year... You see am? Look at the map

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of World Famous Stars Doing The Ice Bucket Challenge / Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! / The Craziest Lie(s) You've Ever Been Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.