Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 (3947 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Last year, I came up with the list of celebrities in Nigeria who were highly insulted in 2012.
Some of them made it back to this year's list. They are still growing strong in the mind of their oppositions & haters.
This time, the list is selected from various sectors.
They are:
1. Stella Oduah: Wetin she do?
It plenty o!
She is the minister of aviation. In her tenure, several plane crashes v occured in Nigeria. Her bad record within 2 years was the highest ever. Over 200 lives v been lost in over 7 plane crashes within 3 years. The most notable, the Dana Air Crash of June 2012 among others.
Recently, she's been probed after acquiring 2 bulletproof cars worth N255m while many v called for her resignation.
2. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Last year, he topped the polls of the most insulted public figures in Nigeria. He previously held the award of the most insulted president in the world during the subsidy protest of January 2012. He's acussed of aiding corruption in Nigeria. His administration has failed to unravel various corruption cases like the Police Pension Probe, Subsidy Probe among others. He has been in a long run battle with some aggrieved governors in the PDP over the presidency seat in 2015. Recently he has been publicly accused by former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in a public letter. The oppositions v also taken advantage of this to label him as an incompetent leader & called for his impeachment. To an average Nigerian, he has not done well.
3. Mohamadu Buhari: The ex-military leader now APC chieftain is not a favourite among some people in Nigeria. Expecially the South East. He's known to be very strict & adamant.
He has been accused of supporting terror group Boko Haram & also trying to Islamize Nigeria if elected president among others.
4. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: He's been renamed Tinubu by his haters & opposition. The ex-governor of Lagos State now APC chieftain is now a political heavy weight in Nigerian. He's regarded as the number one enemy of PDP & a strong pillar of the opposition party, APC. Only God knows how the battle of 2015 elections ll be btw APC & PDP.
5. Tonto Dikeh:.
The sexy poko baby is a controversial star.
Wetin she do?:
Sometimes this year, she posted a picture of herself smoking marijuana online. This even made her to receive an invitation for question by the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). Few weeks later, she posted online that she's suffering from depression caused by haters. All these didn't go well with her fans & haters as they gave her bashing of words.
The actress cum singer also caught public attention when she fell on stage during a performance sometimes this year. Recently, she posted her pictures with a pistol & that of a scary facial expression. All these earned her more hates & abuses.
6. Gov. Rotimi Amaechi:
The rivers state governor is not a favourite among the supporters of GEJ. The Rivers State HoA was divided sometimes this year when fight broke out between members loyal to Amaechi & Nigeria 1st Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
He's also among the rebel PDP governors that joined APC.
7. Dame Patience Jonathan: She has been mocked with names like madam umblerra, his manhood lives forever, shepopotamus etc. She's not eloquent in grammar. This has ridiculed her in public. She's referred to as the most powerful 1st Lady Nigeria ever had. She can shut down a whole state if she's visiting. This has been noticed in Lagos, Rivers & other states where she shut down their activities during her visit.
7. Don Jazzy: Yes, Don Baba J got more haters when he tweeted about Wande Coal stealing his song some weeks ago.
Critics described his act as that of a 'cry baby'. Some also justified why D'banj left him cos he's a Don that can't protect his territory.
8. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: Wetin he do? He was accused of meddling in politics & romancing PDP.
Other public figures in Nigeria that received high insults in 2013 are: Stella Damasus (for dating Doris Simeone Aderminokun's husband ),
Olusegun Obasanjo, Sanusi Lamido, Commander Shem of NSCDC (Oga @ The Top), Alison Madueke, Jonah Jang, Kemi Olunloyo, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Toke Makinwa, Terry G, Charley Boy, Cossy Ojiakor, Maheeda, Pastor Chris Okotie, Wizkid, Eva Alodiah, Beverly Osu, Kareen Igho, Boko Haram: lol!

Joke of the season.
Is Boko Haram a public figure/politician?
You can join the thread & add to the list.
Enjoy the Christmas season.
Source:
Public Opinion.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Prowizy2(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2013
BOOKED
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Drniyi4u(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Tuntheycr7: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2013
[size=32pt]OK[/size]
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by axortedbabe(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2013
toke makinwa nko,abi she no b yeyebrity?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by weazley(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2013
axortedbabe: toke makinwa nko,abi she no b yeyebrity?
True
Plus maheeda, cosy, afrocandy, even charly boi
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by stano2(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2013
"speechless" gat no time 4 them (hatin & insultin)
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by MRWHINNIG: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Where is WOLE SOYINKA? He is one of the most hated figures in Nigeria now.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by euellgong(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
ehmm.....I don't care about that lol wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
due to ur siggy i had to check out ur profile. Dude you're handsome! tongue

...you're welcome.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
booqee: due to ur siggy i had to check out ur profile. Dude you're handsome! tongue

...you're welcome.
tanx darling. I m blushing.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by bebe2(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmm u try
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
The most commonly used word in 2013 is My Oga At The Top" by Shem.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2013
booqee: due to ur siggy i had to check out ur profile. Dude you're handsome! tongue

...you're welcome.

But I think he's old, he shud be in his early 40s grin grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

40yrs or 20yrs..It doesn't matter jo...
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

booqee: 40yrs or 20yrs..It doesn't matter jo...
See how una dey analyse my age.
Age is just a number, my darlings.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2013
booqee: 40yrs or 20yrs..It doesn't matter jo...

It matters jor grin
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:

See how una dey analyse my age.
Age is just a number, my darlings.
U too u wee be feeling important like o, dat 2 gorgeous ladies re analysing ur age. C ur head fine boi
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by hatux: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whr Karen igho dey'uhn??Miss/Mrs/Miss toke makinwa naa nko??
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by hatux: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
U too u wee be feeling important like o, dat 2 gorgeous ladies re analysing ur age. C ur head fine boi
Whr s de gorgeous abeg??
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
lol. U mean my cute head.
Oh, I m blushing again.
U knw what, if u wanna knw me berra, send me a pm.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
hatux:
Whr s de gorgeous abeg??
Hater, get lost!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by gloriaiyes(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wat abt beverly?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by hatux: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Hater, get lost!
Sowie lovergel! I jes find d gorgeous under ma feet!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
hatux:
Sowie lovergel! I jes find d gorgeous under ma feet!
Just as u r under my slippers.
Only a baboon lyk u can discredit an epitome of beauty.
Just scram!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by Texykool: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2013
@topic... Jonathan wins!

@op... Stop 'scoping' by younger sis... Don't start 2014 with stories that touch o... Ehen.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by hatux: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Just as u r under my slippers.
Only a baboon lyk u can discredit an epitome of beauty.
Just scram!
Eiyah! Am vewi sowie dick head! I neva knew u had a dead brain box. See as u b lyk standing fan...gay!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2013
hatux:
Eiyah! Am vewi sowie dick head! I neva knew u had a dead brain box. See as u b lyk standing fan...gay!
Something tells me that you ll commit suicide if you see another pretty pic of mine.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Texykool: @topic... Jonathan wins!

@op... Stop 'scoping' by younger sis... Don't start 2014 with stories that touch o... Ehen.
Do I look like a maga?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 by hatux: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Something tells me that you ll commit suicide if you see another pretty pic of mine.
Lol .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Quotes About You / Nigerian Artiste Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pics) / Ladies In Underwear Twerks & Dance Inside Rain After Naira Marley Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.