Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? (1677 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2013
I've just been thinking. Almost every lady wants a god-fearing man for a spouse or partner, as it were. What is the lot of atheists here? Does this mean we won't have girlfriends or get married?
Babes, make una consider us oh. We're good people, honestly. cryI've just been thinking. Almost every lady wants a god-fearing man for a spouse or partner, as it were. What is the lot of atheists here? Does this mean we won't have girlfriends or get married?
Babes, make una consider us oh. We're good people, honestly.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Betolis(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2013
i think "like attracts like". its not a matter of consideration...

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2013
^^exactly. Like attracts likes... Not every woman wants a freaking god-fearing man, sheessshh
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by kambo(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Do atheist ladies want god fearg men?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
kambo: Do atheist ladies want god fearg men?
No, atheists don't want god-fearing anybody. They know their worth.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2013
I'm an atheist. I date a christian and we are together doing fine.

Bill gate is an atheist with a christian wife.

This is romance and got nothing to do with God
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Lov is greater than God.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Eminado01: ^^exactly. Like attracts likes... Not every woman wants a freaking god-fearing man, sheessshh
Honestly? How many female atheists have you met around here?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Zikdik:
3+me=4

need names?

or better still find out yourself
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by dorox(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Most ladies use the description 'God fearing man' as a proxy for a man that is compassionate, caring, purpose driven, and with strong family values. If you can demonstrate that you have these qualities and above all, that you are quite able to provide for the family, you will be fine with them.
They just want assurance that after marriage you will not turn them to your personal punching bag, be sleeping around town like a dog while neglecting the needs kf the family.
I know many ppeople who are not God fearing but have an ambudance of these good decent qualities and are married to christian women.
The sad thing is that there are many bible thumping born again christians that routinely beat their wives and sleep with other women while being active in their church.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Emusan(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op just a question;
Are all christians God fearing?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I'm an atheist. I date a christian and we are together doing fine.

does she know ure an atheist?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by dorox(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Zikdik:
Maybe in Nigeria they are few and far between, but in Europe they are quite common.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eminado01:
3+me=4

need names?

or better still find out yourself
give me the names.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ranchhoddas: give me the names.
I followed logic boy's profile, and got to this thread

www.nairaland.com/1544427/seun-want-pagan-traditionalist-mod/3

according to this link, carr and gskings are females and atheists, go through their posts on that thread and around nl.

still searching for more though. there have to be more free thinking females around here abeg
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
rationalmind:

does she know ure an atheist?

Yes. We started as enemy last year when we met on fb. But I had to calm down on her.....atheism apart....we talk to friendship, to intimate friend and romance. Now she is like....i love everything about you.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by kambo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
dorox: Most ladies use the description 'God fearing man' as a proxy for a man that is compassionate, caring, purpose driven, and with strong family values. If you can demonstrate that you have these qualities and above all, that you are quite able to provide for the family, you will be fine with them.
They just want assurance that after marriage you will not turn them to your personal punching bag, be sleeping around town like a dog while neglecting the needs kf the family.
I know many ppeople who are not God fearing but have an ambudance of these good decent qualities and are married to christian women.
The sad thing is that there are many bible thumping born again christians that routinely beat their wives and sleep with other women while being active in their church.

the hypocrisy in christianity is unquantifiable.
But hypocrisy is found wherever men gather but christians hav been instructed to know better.
Ananias and his wife lost out tryg to con God they taught they were foolg man.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by donfemo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars: Lov is greater than God.

God is love
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yes. We started as enemy last year when we met on fb. But I had to calm down on her.....atheism apart....we talk to friendship, to intimate friend and romance. Now she is like....i love everything about you.

lol, I leant my own lesson not to long ago when my friend chatting with my girlfriend on bbm told her im an atheist. This is something I havent told her cos i sensed the outcome.

No be small thing o, she said I was demon possesed, am an agent of the devil, she has to break up with me so I can find my type, blah, blah, blah, blah. Eventually when her mind came down, she apologised for her outburst and promised to always pray for me grin grin

I learnt my lesson sha, most nigerian ladies are too irrational to handle dating an atheist.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I'm an atheist. I date a christian and we are together doing fine.

Brother i tot u r a pagan whhen did u bcome an atheist

Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
rationalmind:

lol, I leant my own lesson not to long ago when my friend chatting with my girlfriend on bbm told her im an atheist. This is something I havent told her cos i sensed the outcome.

No be small thing o, she said I was demon possesed, am an agent of the devil, she has to break up with me so I can find my type, blah, blah, blah, blah. Eventually when her mind came down, she apologised for her outburst and promised to always pray for me grin grin

I learnt my lesson sha, most nigerian ladies are too irrational to handle dating an atheist.
. Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
rationalmind:

This is one thing about me, I dont hide whom I am anywhere.

Is she still on with you?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This is one thing about me, I dont hide whom I am anywhere.

Is she still on with you?

yea, we are still together. cheesy cheesy

I dont really hide who I am too. Though i'm quite selective about the people I open up to.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by henryobinna(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
that's their problem...
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eminado01:
I followed logic boy's profile, and got to this thread

www.nairaland.com/1544427/seun-want-pagan-traditionalist-mod/3

according to this link, carr and gskings are females and atheists, go through their posts on that thread and around nl.

still searching for more though. there have to be more free thinking females around here abeg
...they are very rare,as a matter of fact i am yet to meet one in real life
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by dorox(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ranchhoddas: ...they are very rare,as a matter of fact i am yet to meet one in real life
My youngest sister is an agnostic
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by mumumugu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Atheist fear God that is why they always argue about him.

So, they are qualified godfearing humanbeings
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013

I had this conversation with a Christian girl

After describing her (unrealistic) ideal man for more than 30 minutes, she ended with a 'HE MUST BE GOD FEARING!'

So, I responded this way: you either find a man that is pretending to be god fearing but nothing different from me or a 'true god fearing' man.
Let's assume you get the god fearing man
She interrupted with an 'it would be exciting'

So I thought about it for a while and responded, he will never watch a Indecency, he will never lick your pussy, he doesn't know you have a g spot and that means he will never make you squirt, he will never go on top of you to make you come but procreate, is that what you call exciting?
maybe be the one sided boring and repeated conversation is what you call exciting or the god said this and that.

She interrupted again, 'at least he worships god' and I responded, at your detriment.

Then she goes (kindly this time), in a comparative way, tell me how better you can be.

my response: He'll treat you as his subordinate, I'll treat you like my equal He'll tell you how sinful you are, I'll tell you how good you are He'll speak more on his love for god, I'll confess my love for you He'll tell you how you are man's vehicle to hell, I'll tell you how good your pussy is and how it makes the world a better place He will tell you your enemy is Satan, then pray for you, I'll observe who your true enemies are then treat them accordingly. He will blame Satan for his mistakes, I will take full responsibility for mine. He has a fantasy world else where, you are my fantasy He will share his money with God, I'll share mine with you...
copied from THE Facebook page. wink

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
dorox:
My youngest sister is an agnostic
she fine?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by dorox(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Troll: she fine?
She fine no be small and she dey brilliant well well, she don marry
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
dorox:
She fine no be small and she dey brilliant well well, she don marry
embarassed cry
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by girlking(f): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2013
I personally want an open minded man and so far it has been hard to find cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brethren, Have You Ever Heard/read About The Azusa Street Revival? / Photos: Different Shades Of Pastor Lanre Rex And Wife / Adeboye Gives Reason For Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.