Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas (18334 Views)

Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham / Chelsea Sack Villas-Boas / Chelsea FC Get New Manager: Porto's André Villas-Boas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777: yawns. football sucks

Then Why comment?
You got ADD? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by striker9(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
oneitalia: Daniel Levy should consider sacking himself because he brought this shambles on spurs.. He should have stick with Redknapp.. How about Baldini that happen to be the director, him and AVB sanctioned the exodus and coming in of new players. He should get the boot also...
Daniel Levy is confused.
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Like Martino said "there is no job security in football". It sums it all up. Take a sabbatical and come back strongly
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Nahum777(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
hehehhehehe, football doesnt suck bro lol, it rocks tongue
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by vislabraye(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Theben: He's still a young manager. My advice for him now is to take a break from football. If he feels like coaching a premiership team again, then he should understudy bigger managers like Mourinho or Pellegrini.

Chelsea have been Vindicated for sacking him.

You are suggesting he goes to grass from grace ? If someone recommends that to you, will U accept it ?
As far as football is concerned, he's better than Moyes.
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Bruno3000(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
For u it sucks, but it brings happiness to billions of people world wide.
Can't imagine life without football.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by edababa007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
My Seyi Adebayoor can now laugh out loud...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Moukafoam(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolexander: moukafoam, am very much deep in the sleep on you. The dream am having on you is cool and sweet and i will like it to be real. Better than the weekend calamities from Man Utd's result this season.

Na guys like you wey dey make mouth worst pass fowl tongue
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by VIC300(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Vic300 what a disgrace for AVB
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by CocoLoca(f): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Do you prefer sexy time? Because i can arrange to take care of you... wink wink
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Tolexander: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Moukafoam:

Na guys like you wey dey make mouth worst pass fowl tongue
try me, you will definitely know that God is good!

I promise you a micro-second with me will be better than thousand years in paradise!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by 12month: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Both tottenham fans and Daniel Levy are both impatient... you just sold your key player and you bought a whole new squad and you think that they will gel half-a-season. Things hardly work like that.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Kx: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Primary school coach.
How can you spend over 100million and keep churning out those disgraceful results?
And the guy seems proud, so full of himself.

He should rejoin Jose Morinho in his former capacity if he knows whats good for him.
Must every body that have something to do with football become a coach?
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by benny4wax(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Prowizy2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
That's good
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by 12month: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kx: Primary school coach.
How can you spend over 100million and keep churning out those disgraceful results?
And the guy seems proud, so full of himself.

He should rejoin Jose Morinho in his former capacity if he knows whats good for him.
Must every body that have something to do with football become a coach?

they are no longer friends bro
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by nanizle(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
kliq: Just the make-up of the game...wish him luck...Man Utd should go get him grin
Tufia kwa!!

I, on behalf on Manchester United, says no to Villas-Boas.
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by kossyablaze(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
He deserve am

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by goddyzee: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Royal Roy: Lol.

Saw it coming. The young lad is
the architect of his own
undoing.

You bought new players and
condemned 75% of your old
players to the bench.

You allow personal sentiments
to get in the way of your
reasoning by totally benching
better players for inefficient
ones.

Well, good luck to him in his
next coaching outing.

Not sure he can be that lucky
again.

He fumbled.
GOd bless u my broda u just said my mind and d truth.he fumbled.pple who suffered with u for no good reason u dispose dem.
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by goddyzee: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
asou ekoto,adebayo are dancing skelewu now.avb na ur fault
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Holuphemmy93(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
I pity d guy,seems he is nt ripe for EPL
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Holuphemmy93(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
vislabraye:

You are suggesting he goes to grass from grace ? If someone recommends that to you, will U accept it ?
As far as football is concerned, he's better than Moyes.

wat is dis one saying
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by gratiaeo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Liverpool B̶̲̥̅̊​​A̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ gan
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
12month: Both tottenham fans and Daniel Levy are both impatient... you just sold your key player and you bought a whole new squad and you think that they will gel half-a-season. Things hardly work like that.
You really can't make a case against impatience. Its brought three epl titles and a champions league cup to one team in London, patience on the other hand hasn't been too kind to the other trophyless team in London.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by anonimi: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is it not about time we also sack our politicians, especially the LGA chairmen & councillors, state & federal legisLOOTERS, who simply collect mega-million bucks monthly and produce next to nothing
Abi our MUMU never do shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Okijajuju1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
The Stats that got him fired.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
I saw it comin after yesterday game...AVB pele...al d bst in ur future endeavours...
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by donphilopus: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
AVB! Have you seen what you did to yourself?? This' a demotion from the pit of hell! You were once assisting Mou, you later went to Porto, to claim Unbeaten in their league; you came bact to Chelsea to fucck up, now Tottenham has sent you to where you actually belong!

Anyways, Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by otokx(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Andre Villas-Boas brought this sack upon himself.
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by snowytee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
2sureguy1: Dat guy 2 proud jawe......ah no lyk him @ ol......u'l fink say his more dan 36yrs.....Chelsea nightmare stil dy his head....dis 1 stil enta again.....wetin he go do nw?.....wel....mak He com assist Keshi as assistance 4 World Cup......we go pay him #100,000 per month......learn 4rm ur master.....MOURINHO.....hes gonna teach u more......anyway sha, I sypathize wif him sha.
Typical Chelsea fan
Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by kobikwelu(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
i am not surprised. I never really rated him as a quality coach..all he did was become a local champion in Porto and made that huge move to Chelsea..only to be sacked. The folks at Chelsea knew what they saw in him to say...."Kai!! this guy no be am"...

Coaches worth their salt would tell you even with a 100 million, you have to be careful how you disrupt team unity...instead he acted like a kid on a sugar rush, went ahead and brought in a lorry-load of players and pushed them all into the starting lineup...

Does he think being a gaffer is about sporting expensive hair-do's and crisp-cut suits??

VERY VERY VERY OVERATED!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by GentleFrank(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Oestersunds FK Vs Arsenal: Europa League (0 - 3) On 16th February 2018 / Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 2) On 25th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.