Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 (3525 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw On 16 December 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Omooba77: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
ARSENAL VS BAYERN UEFA

Arsenal To Play Bayern Munich In Champions League 16
Arsenal have been drawn to face Bayern Munich in the last 16 of the Champions League.It was always going to be a tough draw, given the fact we finished second in the group, but defending champions Bayern were arguably the toughest of the five teams we could have faced.But we pushed them all the way last season, only going out on away goals, and we’re a better outfit this season so bring it on!What do you think of the draw? Do we have a chance?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by RoyalRoy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahaha

Adieu Gunnerz
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Omooba77: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Royal Roy: Hahaha

Adieu Gunnerz
You can never tell.............................
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by RoyalRoy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Omooba77:
You can never tell.............................

If wishes were horses...Arsenal will ride!!

LWKMD grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Omooba77: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Royal Roy:

If wishes were horses...Arsenal will ride!!

LWKMD grin
If we can play well at home, I know we will win in Munich.........................................
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by 1025: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
arsenal will play tottenham in fa cup and then chelsea on 23rd. these are the talking points for now because bayern is still far away. if there are games one needs to avoid in the chase for trophies, they are games arsenal about to play. if by mistake, tottenham wins, that means no treble for arsenal this season. if bayern succeeds, arsenal will not win doubles. if chelsea pipes them in bpl, wahala dey. wenger will have no reason to end trophy-less this season after buying the best player in the world(according to arsenal fans).
something in me is telling me the club will not be posting profit this season. the ozil signing might be a disaster to the club owners bank account at the end of the season. nobody knows.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Omooba77: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2013
1025: arsenal will play tottenham in fa cup and then chelsea on 23rd. these are the talking points for now because bayern is still far away. if there are games one needs to avoid in the chase for trophies, they are games arsenal about to play. if by mistake, tottenham wins, that means no treble for arsenal this season. if bayern succeeds, arsenal will not win doubles. if chelsea pipes them in bpl, wahala dey. wenger will have no reason to end trophy-less this season after buying the best player in the world(according to arsenal fans).
something in me is telling me the club will not be posting profit this season. the ozil signing might be a disaster to the club owners bank account at the end of the season. nobody knows.
Let us wait and see...........................
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Brov,

My advice? Stay put @ one section.

Ur topics as I see (in ur profile) sugests to me dat u're fly around on NL a lot.

Might be d reason why u miss out those days. cheesy

Be a master on one not jack ...!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 by Omooba77: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
maishot: Brov,

My advice? Stay put @ one section.

Ur topics as I see (in ur profile) sugests to me dat u're fly around on NL a lot.

Might be d reason why u miss out those days. cheesy

Be a master on one not jack ...!!

Thanks sir;just the fun of it;merry Christmas..................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sporting Gijon Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On Sat 3rd December 2011 / Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould / Man U Wins Treble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.