Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) (9650 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / I Want To Be Famous (Quest For Fame) A Short Story / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) by noble4d(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
where are my noble readers?......... smiley
Re: Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) by chiefololade: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2014
noble4d: where are my noble readers?......... smiley
we are here.. still following
Re: Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) by noble4d(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
" who are you talking to?" my mum asked...." hmmm,...... its Mubarak mum, you remember him?"........." yes I do son"......... for my mum to come to my room at 11:22pm, I knew there is a big issue she wants us to discuss about. " son, do you truly want to sacrifice your dreams for law?.......don't tell me what you say to your father down there is real, you are kidding right son?" my mum utter anxiously. " mum, honestly I'm confused myself......... I don't even know what to do. mum, I want you to cry no more, that's why I made that decision." I said sobbing..."son, I know that's not what you want, I can see it in your eyes, its obvious..... don't worry about me, I'll be okay. son, this is a beautiful dream you have to fulfill... I know you love your dad, even though is acting poorly towards you...you will apply for law next year." my mum spoke out.

" honestly mum, I don't like law.......I prefer to study mass communication or theatre art" i said boldly......" oooh my God.....why didn't you tell me all this while, your dad will be totally mad at you if he hears this....he is desperate for you to be a lawyer because that was your grandparent wish. he had promise them that one of his children will be a lawyer"my mum explained. I was emotionally weak. no wonder that my dad was so desperate...." well, mum......since he says one of his children.... my sister should go for law instead. it doesn't have to be me" I said....." your dad has already choosing medicine for your sister".....I didn't even know if I should laugh or scream.... my dad is a big old folk dude. why will he make career choice for his children......." mum I will rather commit suicide than to be forced to study law" I said.

" The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." not too long that my mum started crying like an infant......." mum I don't like this,what do you want me to do?" I asked sobbing....." son, I'm only worried about you....promise me you will not give up on your dreams" my mum is a precious one, I never wanted her to feel sad even for a second......." I promise you mum,I will never give up even with my last breath." she told me to invite my friends over the next day, since my dad has ordered me not to leave home." I will support you with every power I have" my mum last statement was just enough for me to have a beautiful sleep.
Re: Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) by Emerald94(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
more in to ur pen.......nice story line
Re: Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) by noble4d(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dear my noble readers

Hope you are having a nice time reading my story?...Traditionally, I always love to know the view of my readers towards the characters and the story so far before continuation.

what do you think about the story so far and the following characters:
James
Mr Wilson ( his dad)
Mrs rose Wilson ( his mum)

Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Job After Youth Service / Can Free Education Be More Advantangeous To Pay Education? Support Or Oppose.. / Is English Nigeria's First Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.