Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! (10123 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / No Woman Can Snatch Ur Man If You Possess Dis Six Attributes.... / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Have you ever seen a guy you really had a crush on and you wish he's your man,but the problem is he already has a girlfriend? Could this be an hindrance to you,ever wondered how you could just take his girl friend out of the picture and be with him,Here is how

*BE HER FRIEND FIRST,the first thing to do is to make her your friend,so that she will be more confortable aroun you to trust her man with you

*STRIKE A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE GUY;Now that she's your friend,when ever they are together,strike a conversation that will involve the guy,How to do that is by bringing out a small gift or jewelry and telling your friend someone gave them to you and its not quite expensive,ask the guy to help you check it out,that way both of you will get to start talking.

*TRY TO GET HIS NUMBER FROM HER:,make sure she gave them to you to avoid any suspicion,then give him a call asking if your friend is with him so you can speak with her,that way use the opportunity to ask after his job and health

*BE VISIBLE,ALL THE TIME.-If you want to get noticed, then make yourself visible to him first. He will need to establish a picture of you

in his head. Why do you think a lot of affairs begin in the workplace? People in relationships fall into the trap of a third party from the office because they often see each other, and share common interest and activities.

*TALK SMART.-A guy can easily be swayed when a smart girl walks up to him and starts an engaging conversation about his interests. He will begin to enjoy these conversations and wonder why his current partner doesn't care much about the things he's passionate about. Score for you, then.

*BE GUY-CENTER .-It's an instant ego boost. You're in a conversation,but instead of talking about you, you lean forward and ask the guy to continue his stories. Once in a while, drop the "Oh my gosh, you're so funny!", or the "How interesting! I never knew that.You're smart!" line to boost his ego.

*INTRIGUE HIM.-There's a reason you're not supposed to talk much about yourself. Stick to the basics like what you do for a living, but don't go into details. Leave him thinking about you and how fascinating your personality is. If you fall into the trap of telling you entire life story, you may bore him.

*ASK ABOUT HIS PARTNER.-Is she a wife or a girlfriend? Do they have kids? How long have they been together? Do you really love her? While this may not be appropriate questions, they are your weapon. Ask them in a friendly, curious way, and not as if you are devising an evil plot to destroy their relationship. He will eventually tell you what he likes and doesn't like about his woman, and you can pattern your character after that.

*REACH OUT AND TOUCH HIM .-Guys who are in relationships become overly sensitive to the touch of someone else. The slightest touch of your finger on his arm can send electric sparks throughout his body. The way your breast touches his body when you reach for your bag can
make him weak in the knees. It's your body so use it right, but never ever sleep with a guy until he's yours and no longer hers. If you do, you are only supporting cheaters of the world.

*NEVER EVER ADMIT UR DESIRES.-Even though you think you have a pretty good chance of stealing this guy, you can never be certain,

so it's best to not put your name, and dignity on the line by telling him how you feel. Keep things light and casual.

-If u can follow this steps u r automatically snatch him from the poor Lady.

NOTE:This note will help ladies expecially the married women to be very careful in choosing new friends and also it will help a responsible men to be careful but a bad and irresponsible ladies will use it as a weapon for her bad plan to snatch her friend's husband......

God they watch you and he would judge accordingly grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by baby124: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
lmao. What a topic. i guess this is an equal opportunity section. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
chaircover: . . . . . .And the guy has no brains and cant think for himself

Oya coogar come here o! I am very smart and you are very funny. BTW how is your wife? grin grin grin

Any guy that wants to fall for his wife/girlfriends friend has done so because he wants to.
lol...my wyf is doin well
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
baby_123: lmao. What a topic. i guess this is an equal opportunity section. grin grin grin cheesy
lol
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
The op will soon open another thread titled smart ways to steal and become an armed robber, or smart ways to kidnap your fellow human being.

Half baked poster, as usual

I wish nairaland could have some class instead of all these local rascal criminals we see here all the time.

1 Like

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Smh.what a thread

mods,oya over to you,move this thing called a thread to romance section.this sh1t is too childish to be in family section,orisirisi cheesy

no wonder some guys call some ladies fish brain
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Too long a post.

@OP, what's smart about snatching someone's husband?
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by mysticgal(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
op bro,did they*i mean those in your village*undecided bury your brain in qunu,perhaps with madiba angry
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Give him ur toto for free
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by onegig(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Guys stop condemning the guy. THE thread is a good one. I guess you didnt read the end where there is a caveat.

These things happen a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Abeg there are plenty fishes in the river jare . .. why go for a second-hand man undecided
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2013
After you have succeeded, the guy sees you for what you are and move to next candidate after chopping enough Kpomo from you.
This is just a recipe to chopping free yekini for a short period of time.
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Lol
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Single fresh skinned and solid abs, guys don finish from earth?....op, u nid help....psychological one @ dat.....smhhh...
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
tpia@:
The op will soon open another thread titled smart ways to steal and become an armed robber, or smart ways to kidnap your fellow human being.

Half baked poster, as usual

I wish nairaland could have some class instead of all these local rascal criminals we see here all the time.
wetin na u why u dey vex like this??
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
onegig: Guys stop condemning the guy. THE thread is a good one. I guess you didnt read the end where there is a caveat.

These things happen a lot.
Thank jare...maybe some idi0t dont read before comment
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
moscobabs:
Thank jare...maybe some idi0t dont read before comment

you really don't need this, do you?
The above statement of yours says a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by onegig(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
moscobabs:
Thank jare...maybe some people dont read before comment
fixed!

Abusing people that is not the way to go bro.
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
greatgod2012:

you really don't need this, do you?
The above statement of yours says a lot about you.
God and Die ...I beg
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by remsonik(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm orisirisi for nairaland.....oga o
God will help us so many single ladies waiting for the perfect marriage to destroy and so many married men who can't keep their joystick in check!!
Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
moscobabs:
God and Die ...I beg

Lol....... Remember, you are not oshiomole.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Ways To Snatch Someone Husband!!!!!!!!!!!! by moscobabs(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
remsonik: Hmmm orisirisi for nairaland.....oga o
God will help us so many single ladies waiting for the perfect marriage to destroy and so many married men who can't keep their joystick in check!!
its not new my sister

(1) (Reply)

Is Contract Marriage Really A Good Idea? / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.