Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (3772 Views)

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by donphilopus: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Former Zamfara state governor and serving senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, Sen. Ahmed Yerima,divorced 14 year old Egyptian girl named Marian after three years of marriage and marry a new wife.

The reports says

AHMED SANI YERIMA

Sen.Yerima and four men, said to be members of the Zamfara State House of Assembly were in Egypt a few weeks ago for the wedding fathia of a new bride said to be 15 years old.

Marian who is now 17 and a mother of one, is believed to be the daughter of the former governor’s driver whenever he visits Egypt. The reason he divorced her is to enable him take a new wife as he’s not allowed more than four wives.

The Senator is alleged to have married and divorced a few women in the last few years but has never changed his first three wives, only the fourth ones.

Sen. Ahmed Yerima this year was strongly against the deletion of the section of the 1999 constitution which pegged the official marriage age in Nigeria as 18 year, saying it was anti-Islam.

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by markdark(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
This guy should be stoned seriously, a pedophile is a senator. Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by eddyvilla: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
This are the kind of stories we hear about in this country. Shameless politicians and ritualist all hiding under the arm of religion
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by oduaboy1: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
The cradlerobber cant wait for the 77 virgins in al-jannah.

He wants his reward here on earthcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by MightyThor(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
The Senator is alleged to have married and divorced a few women in the last few years but has never changed his first three wives, only the fourth ones.

Odd that only the fourth ones gets the boot, parents still let their daughters marry this guy? This guy has this planned!!!!!
Now that the poor girl is divorced and has a kid already and she is not even 20 yet, what does he want her to do for goodness sake??

This is simply terrible, i just do not have the words to express my disgust.

Getting married to a minor was bad enough but divorcing her after she don drop engine at that age haba, oga that is big [size=16pt]NO NO[/size].
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GeeOh(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
this guy is using dis girls to renew his juju,abi na inside in tin then put hin sence ni
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by jeron1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
alax
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by striker9(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
This Alhaji ehn,na wa o.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Siga: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
...This man na modern day P1MP Daddy.... lol... the man just dey enjoy hin life dey use religion dey cover face....
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ashhascash: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
PLAYER
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Firefire(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulation Alhaji Sani Yerima.
Happy Married Life!
Your generation yet unborn will not go free without tasting your wickedness.
Alhaji Sani Yerima is having taste of his own 72 virgin here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by baby124: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
My God, how sick. I can bet his female children will never see such treatment. These pedophiles exploit the poor, but their children marry their choice. Honestly a large population of the North is under slavery by their rich.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
He is a paedophile...simple..

If Nigeria is a sane country..this old pervert wld be rotting in jail where he belongs..
Few yrs from now he wld divorce the present bride and defile another one..

Shame on him and his likes.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by otokx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
So sad a news.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by MightyThor(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
gbosaa: He is a paedophile...simple..

If Nigeria is a sane country..this old pervert wld be rotting in jail where he belongs..
Few yrs from now he wld divorce the present bride and defile another one..

Shame on him and his likes.

Your very wrong my guy...........
He is not just a p.edophile, he is an philandering p.edophile, out for the thrill of the chase!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
OFF WITH HIS HEAD angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
ashhascash: PLAYER

Pls don't qualifer him with a player ...that's disrespectful!!

A player talks to girls of class and still get to their heart or emotion maybe with his money, his look or his ability to talk.. this man is evil taking advantage of innocent mind in the name of religion.. I can swear none of this girls make this decisions by themselves..

Anyway why am I even sounding like I care..he can rape the whole of egyptians teenagers for all I care.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
ashhascash: PLAYER
you are insulting PLAYERS..
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 99100(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Firefire: Congratulation Alhaji Sani Yerima.
Happy Married Life!

72 virgins indeedgringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dude is madly in love with fresh pusssies. His scrotal sac needs be cut off and thrown to the vultures. Shameless sex starved he-goat! angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mike404(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
MUSLIMS SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF THIS CUZ
HE'S FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF PROPHET
BUHARI AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD....REMEMBER'
BUHARI'S CALL FOR SHARIA AND HOW PROPHET
MUHAMMAD MARRIED A 6YEAR OLD AISHA. Allah IS
GREAT INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Firefire: Congratulation Alhaji Sani Yerima.
Happy Married Life!

He knows the 72 virgins in heaven is not real hence he prefers to have them hear on earth. The fool is a disgrace to Islam.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by donphilopus: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: MUSLIMS SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF THIS CUZ
HE'S FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF PROPHET
BUHARI
AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD....REMEMBER'
BUHARI'S CALL FOR SHARIA AND HOW PROPHET
MUHAMMAD MARRIED A 6YEAR OLD AISHA. Allah IS
GREAT INDEED
Nitwit! How does this affect Buhari??

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mike404(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONVINCE AGBOIFA,TOLEXANDER, ILUGUNKID, DESOLA, AND DEOLS THAT THERE'S DIFFERENT BETWEEN ALMIGHTY CREATOR (GOD) AND ALLAH
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm angry.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mike404(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: Nitwit! How does this affect Buhari??
ABDULMUMUNI KINDLY CHECK THE LINK BELOW https://www.nairaland.com/586305/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/16

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by donphilopus: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: ABDULMUMUNI KINDLY CHECK THE LINK BELOW https://www.nairaland.com/586305/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/16

Who's Abdulmumuni?? Better, behave yourself! So Buhari was the one that sent him to be marrying under-age girls Smh

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Pangea: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Shameless Goat
An unrepentant pedophile who is not fit to live with human!
I am ashamed that i share a country with this lunatik angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by omenka(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Toaskarity:

Pls don't qualifer him with a player ...that's disrespectful!!

A player talks to girls of class and still get to their heart or emotion maybe with his money, his look or his ability to talk.. this man is evil taking advantage of innocent mind in the name of religion.. I can swear none of this girls make this decisions by themselves..

Anyway why am I even sounding like I care..he can rape the whole of egyptians teenagers for all I care.

Musiwa
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin

That puzzy is now old skol. Time to hunt for new, young, fresh puzzy.

He is only emulating the prophet grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Impregnates House Girl / 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra / Names Of Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.