Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. (6113 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / How To Worship The Nigerian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of"Allah."The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was"Allah"the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if"Allah"is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and stars were his daughters.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
They worship the kabba and whatever is inside that ugly looking cubic box/monument

2 Likes

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oya. They should come and defend it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by teniyi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Apart from the minaret, some of other status displayed look more like those in Christianity than in Islam. You need to know that Islam discourage unguided use of pictures not to talk of status. In Christianity, statutes and pictures of the a claimed man-god vis-a vis trinity are conspicuously displayed in the Churches.

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi: Apart from the minaret, some of other status displayed look more like those in Christianity than in Islam. You need to know that Islam discourage unguided use of pictures not to talk of status. In Christianity, statutes and pictures of the a claimed man-god vis-a vis trinity are conspicuously displayed in the Churches.
have u ever been in a church? Which statue here looks like something you can find in a church?

2 Likes

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by teniyi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: They worship the kabba and whatever is inside that ugly looking cubic box/monument
Pupuu, what about the cross you worship. A death man killed on the cross is a pagan Ideas. I pitied you oo.

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
Pupuu, what about the cross you worship. A death man killed on the cross is a pagan Ideas. I pitied you oo.
come on dude, you are forced to pray in direction of the kabba, not only that but you are also forced to pray in Arabic, most of you have the pictures of the kabba in your houses, cars, and offices isn't that worshipping it ?
The kabba is the pagan idea, after all it is in the kabba that the so called statues mohamed destroyed were placed why is that he didn't also destroy the pagan shrine?(kabba) ? What's the difference between the kabba and the budha statues the Taliban destroyed ? grin

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by teniyi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: have u ever been in a church? Which statue here looks like something you can find in a church?
I was there for a good first 16 years of my life, see these

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by teniyi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: come on dude, you are forced to pray in direction of the kabba, not only that but you are also forced to pray in Arabic, most of you have the pictures of the kabba in your houses, cars, and offices isn't that worshipping it ?
The kabba is the pagan idea, after all it is in the kabba that the so called statues mohamed destroyed were placed why is that he didn't also destroy the pagan shrine?(kabba) ? What's the difference between the kabba and the budha statues the Taliban destroyed ? grin
Never, even if Muslim keeps these pictures, they are purely for admiration unlike the CROSS you worship.
Investigate and get to know please.

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
I was there for a good first 16 years of my life, see these
reread my question well am , I said which statue in the op looks like something you can find in a church. I didn't say we don't have statues, I'm proud of our statues .so point out for which one looks like what you posted. And if really u were a Christian then mehn I weep for you, leaving Christianity for Islam? Are u cursed?

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
Never, even if Muslim keeps these pictures, they are purely for admiration unlike the CROSS you worship.
I don't worship any cross or statue get real please. Besides we are discussing Muslims and Islam here .

Our statues nd crosses are for admiration, beautification. Memories

2 Likes

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by teniyi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: I don't worship any cross or statue get real please. Besides we are discussing Muslims and Islam here .

Our statues nd crosses are for admiration, beautification. Memories
I can see you dancing front and back, no point. Byeee
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
I can see you dancing front and back, no point. Byeee
Yeaa bye, hopefully sharper muslims will b able to answer
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi: Apart from the minaret, some of other status displayed look more like those in Christianity than in Islam. You need to know that Islam discourage unguided use of pictures not to talk of status. In Christianity, statutes and pictures of the a claimed man-god vis-a vis trinity are conspicuously displayed in the Churches.
dude u're confuse. Pagan religion

1 Like

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
must u make ur point by lying?. Prove it
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
teniyi:
worship cross ke? Smh
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol, you guys played smart on me.
Thank God it's two of you.

Pls lets give it a RULE.

1. We are three that can ask one another a question- Pope, Francis and Harbiola.

2. Other members whether Muslim or Christian can only answer a question since it is Islam and Christianity things.

4. No dodging of Questions.

3. You don't ask a question and answer it by urself, however, u can refute an answer from an opponent using QURAN, BIBLE AND WELL RESEARCHED SOURCES.

NOTE: I won't use Al-quran to refute a christian answer.
but i can use Al-quran in some cases to explain some practices in Islam.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
My man go ahead
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
harbiola1: Lol, you guys played smart on me.
Thank God it's two of you.

Pls lets give it a RULE.

1. We are three that can ask one another a question- Pope, Francis and Harbiola.

2. Other members whether Muslim or Christian can only answer a question since it is Islam and Christianity things.

4. No dodging of Questions.

3. You don't ask a question and answer it by urself, however, u can refute an answer from an opponent using QURAN, BIBLE AND WELL RESEARCHED SOURCES.

NOTE: I won't use Al-quran to refute a christian answer.
but i can use Al-quran in some cases to explain some practices in Islam.
*GRIN* I'm waiting! Go on.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE'S QUESTION: What is the name of God in OT/NT?

What language did Jesus spoke?

What is the name of God in that language?

Ask me ur own question.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why Mohamed didn't destroy the kabba ?
Can you destroy the pagan artefacts without destroying the shrine?

Why do you pray in direction of the kabba and in Arabic only, isn't Allah supposed to b omniscient, omnipresent,omnipotent ?

2 Likes

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
FRANCIS' QUESTION:
What is the Origin of the English word "GOD"?

Has the word ever been used to call an Idol.?

Ask me ur question.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: Why Mohamed didn't destroy the kabba ?

Can you destroy the pagan artefacts without destroying the shrine?

Why do you pray in direction of the kabba and in Arabic only, isn't Allah supposed to b omniscient, omnipresent,omnipotent ?

To be answered soonest!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
harbiola1: FRANCIS' QUESTION:
What is the Origin of the English word "GOD"?

Has the word ever been used to call an Idol.?

Ask me ur question.
the word GOD have been existing since. GOD is meant for supernatural almighty, the creator of heaven and earth. And those that worship pagan and idol own is god not GOD. @your question. Was allah a biblical God or pre-islamic deity worshipped as moon? Waiting in anticipation *GRIN*
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by captcochrane(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
@op, wd u guys say Olorun/Olodumare (i dont know if u're yoruba) is an idol? no u wont because they're yoruba translations for God - so, Allah has been d translation 4 God since d beginning of arabian/arabic
nd moreso, wd u say u're forced to read nd write in english in skul because u're igbo/yoruba/hausa? no u wont cos dts wat we regard as standard for education here in nigeria - so arabic is d standard for Islam
u said why didnt our Prophet destroy kabbah? no he didnt nd wouldnt, why? because it was built by prophet Ibrahim AS nd his son; Ismail AS to worship Almighty Allah, so my broda, Muhammad SAW only cleansed d kabbah by ejectin d idolators
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
captcochrane: @op, wd u guys say Olorun/Olodumare (i dont know if u're yoruba) is an idol? no u wont because they're yoruba translations for God - so, Allah has been d translation 4 God since d beginning of arabian/arabic
nd moreso, wd u say u're forced to read nd write in english in skul because u're igbo/yoruba/hausa? no u wont cos dts wat we regard as standard for education here in nigeria - so arabic is d standard for Islam
u said why didnt our Prophet destroy kabbah? no he didnt nd wouldnt, why? because it was built by prophet Ibrahim AS nd his son; Ismail AS to worship Almighty Allah, so my broda, Muhammad SAW only cleansed d kabbah by ejectin d idolators
ahaa, i'm not yoruba but i understand a bit though! I never said that olorun/olodumare is god but a yoruba name for God. Ermmm, but allah is a name for the arabian pre-islamic half moon which Mohammed modernised to ur religion. Shine ur eye bruv!!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by captcochrane(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: ahaa, i'm not yoruba but i understand a bit though! I never said that olorun/olodumare is god but a yoruba name for God. Ermmm, but allah is a name for the arabian pre-islamic half moon which Mohammed modernised to ur religion. Shine ur eye bruv!!

child of my moda, wat den is d arabic translation of God
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
captcochrane: @op, wd u guys say Olorun/Olodumare (i dont know if u're yoruba) is an idol? no u wont because they're yoruba translations for God - so, Allah has been d translation 4 God since d beginning of arabian/arabic
Please use paragraphs angryand calm down we are learning from each other undecided
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
captcochrane:

child of my moda, wat den is d arabic translation of God
the translation is allah though but they worship it as the most high God during the pre-islamic era whereas our Nigerian pagan religion during the pre-xtian and muslim era worship the little chi, olodumare etc and still believe there's most high God above! But arabians took allah(moon-god) as their G(g)od.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ harbiola and octo, if Allah means God , why is that in your shahada you guys said, there's no other God but Allah ? It means Allah is God but not the translation of God(in English) to Arabic, I hope you guys don't think you are dealing with illiterates here .the shahada is clear Allah doesn't mean God, this is a new ideology muslims are trying to pass Allah is the moon's God
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by POPEII: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah “I bear witness that there is no god except Allah” Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah “And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

^ this is the shahada , please explain the bolded part
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
@harbiolar(abiola) where art thou! Please bring ur member here to answer to the rebuttal. Hehe...*grin* why is there always grin on my face. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church / How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism / Secularists' Vital War On Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.