Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. (6145 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / How To Worship The Nigerian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: Macof you're high on kunu. @you all i'm expecting more questions!.

While u high on dog poo

Questions that u can't answer undecided

Pls go back to primary school
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2013
@Macof, you need to dignify urself by avoiding an insult from me.

You can create a thread to settle ur issues with Islam, and not that u'll be behaving like a spook around.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1: @Macof, you need to dignify urself by avoiding an insult from me.

You can create a thread to settle ur issues with Islam, and not that u'll be behaving like a spook around.
like seriously the dude poke nose a lot. Back to the matter, i need questions!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: Lwtmb. Bible didn't indicate when they worship. But the have churches that means they worship in the temple. We don't clap and dance skelewu in catholic. Hope it explains all.

Acts 16:12-13.
From there we traveled to Philippi, a Roman colony and the leading city of that district of Macedonia, and we stayed there several days.
On the Sabbath, we went outside the city gate to the river, where we expected to find a place of Prayer. We sat down and began to speak to the women who had gathered.

Acts 17:1-2. On the First day of the of the week (i.e Saturday), we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and because he intended to leave the next day (i.e Sunday), kept on talk until midnight.

Paul probably spent Saturday for worshping and Sunday for traveling.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: Back to the matter, i need questions!

When did the Christians start Sun-day worship?
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

Acts 16:12-13.
From there we traveled to Philippi, a Roman colony and the leading city of that district of Macedonia, and we stayed there several days.
On the Sabbath, we went outside the city gate to the river, where we expected to find a place of Prayer. We sat down and began to speak to the women who had gathered.

Acts 17:1-2. On the First day of the of the week (i.e Saturday), we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and because he intended to leave the next day (i.e Sunday), kept on talk until midnight.

Paul probably spent Saturday for worshping and Sunday for traveling.
did you go to school at all? We have 7days in a week and sunday comes first bro!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Saturday is the first day of the weekend and sunday is the first day of the week bro!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony:
About the xmas and eve we do it in remembrance of christ saviour.
Who told you to adopt Dec 25, Ostara Festival which are pure Pagan festivals to remember the Christ?

The role of Holy spirit is to hear from God, and tell christians what it heard, what has it told you about this Pagan Festivals?

Why didn't the Disciples of Jesus celebrate it earlier?
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: did you go to school at all? We have 7days in a week and sunday comes first bro!

Was Bible written according to the Jewish days or Roman days?

Jewish First day of the week starts from Friday Sunset and ends on Saturday Sunset.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1: @Macof, you need to dignify urself by avoiding an insult from me.

I am sorry I offend u but it's the truth I yarn.
you just trying to hide the secrets of Islam
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

Jewish First day of the week starts from Friday Sunset and ends on Saturday Sunset.

Actually that's the same with Roman calendar.

it originated from kemet
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

I am sorry I offend u but it's the truth I yarn.
you just trying to hide the secrets of Islam

Lol, lets talk about this on Thursday.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Actually that's the same with Roman calendar.

it originated from kemet

I'ven't known much on this, but Sabbath day in the bible is Rest or Worship day.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: Saturday is the first day of the weekend and sunday is the first day of the week bro!

According to the bible, Saturday is for Rest and Worship.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

it's old testament and not new testament.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Saturday is for rest though but what u quoted from act said first day of the week and first day of the week is sunday. Forget about jewish calender because we are talking about New testament not old.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2013
@mod obadiah u can move this to front page. Thanks
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: it's old testament and not new testament.

My question is up there.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: Saturday is for rest though but what u quoted from act said first day of the week and first day of the week is sunday. Forget about jewish calender because we are talking about New testament not old.
The confusion comes from Bible translators.

But sabbath is a holy day for Jews.

Can you go back to my question?
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

Who told you to adopt Dec 25, Ostara Festival which are pure Pagan festivals to remember the Christ?

The role of Holy spirit is to hear from God, and tell christians what it heard, what has it told you about this Pagan Festivals?

Why didn't the Disciples of Jesus celebrate it earlier?
^^^
Here it is.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:

I'ven't known much on this, but Sabbath day in the bible is Rest or Worship day.

It's the day set aside for the worship of the Elohim in canaanland.

Sunday is the day set aside for the worship of certain Gods in Rome eg. Zeus, Mithra and Horus
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: it's old testament and not new testament.

Lol. This guy keeps proving me right
You have No knowledge
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pope Francis where are u
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
harbiola1:
The confusion comes from Bible translators.

But sabbath is a holy day for Jews.

Can you go back to my question?
I rodger that. Am i a jew that practise judaism? I'm a christian bro!.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Sunday is the day set aside for the worship of certain Gods in Rome eg. Zeus, Mithra and Horus
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Mofo!
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Lol. This guy keeps proving me right
You have No knowledge
you're daft. First day of our week is sunday and we suppose to worship on our first day of the week not following jewish calender. Mofo
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by harbiola1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: I rodger that. Am i a jew that practise judaism? I'm a christian bro!.

Seen!
you can now answer the question.
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
@MR harbiolar. The termChristmasappeared in Old English as early as 1038 A.D. asCristes Maesse, and later asCristes-messein A.D. 1131. It means "the Mass of Christ." This name was established by the Christian church to disconnect the holiday and its customs from its pagan origins. As one fourth century theologian penned, "We hold this day holy, not like the pagans because of the birth of the sun, but because of Him who made it."
Although it is true that many traditional Christmas customs find their origins in pagan practices, these ancient and forgotten associations are far removed from the hearts of Christian worshipers today at Christmastime. So much so, it seems a pointless concern. If the focus of Christmas is Jesus Christand his gift of eternal life, then what harm can come from such a celebration? Moreover, Christian churches see Christmas as an occasion to spread the good news of the gospel at a time when many unbelievers pause to consider Christ
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by macof(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: you're daft. First day of our week is sunday and we suppose to worship on our first day of the week not following jewish calender. Mofo

And is it u dat isn't daft?undecided

Yahweh who should be ur God(we all know christianity is confused about it's God) was worshipped on the sabbath day in ur Bible. U disobey and hell is waiting for u.

In Rome, so many Gods were honored. Gods from Egypt, Greece and Mithra from Persia. Horus and Mithra's festivals were held 25th December. And Sunday of every week was the day of Sun-Day Worship. The God of Sun being Mithra and Tabs weren't held against Honoring Zeus and Horus too.
Kemetian Gods are associated with the Sun and Horus was worshiped according to the Kemetian rights. Zeus being the head God in Roman territory was also honored during all festivals
Re: Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

And is it u dat isn't daft?undecided

Yahweh who should be ur God(we all know christianity is confused about it's God) was worshipped on the sabbath day in ur Bible. U disobey and hell is waiting for u.

In Rome, so many Gods were honored. Gods from Egypt, Greece and Mithra from Persia. Horus and Mithra's festivals were held 25th December. And Sunday of every week was the day of Sun-Day Worship. The God of Sun being Mithra and Tabs weren't held against Honoring Zeus and Horus too.
Kemetian Gods are associated with the Sun and Horus was worshiped according to the Kemetian rights. Zeus being the head God in Roman territory was also honored during all festivals
smh! Dude stop fabricating lies. In act the disciples worshipped in the first day of the week and it's sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye / Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.