Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old (904 Views)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Sowhizy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Three years after marrying a 14 year old Egyptian girl named Marian, which was widely protested in Nigeria, former Zamfara state governor and serving senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, Sen. Ahmed Yerima, has reportedly divorced her to marry a new wife, City People reports. According to the magazine, Yerima and four men, said to be members of the Zamfara State House of Assembly were in Egypt a few weeks ago for the wedding fathia of a new bride said to be 15 years old.

Marian who is now 17 and a mother of one, is believed to be the daughter of the former governor's driver whenever he visits Egypt. The reason he divorced her is to enable him take a new wife as he's not allowed more than four wives. The new wife is also Egyptian.

The Senator is alleged to have married and divorced a few women in the last few years but has never changed his first three wives, only the fourth ones.

Sen. Ahmed Yerima this year was strongly against the deletion of the section of the 1999 constitution which pegged the official marriage age in Nigeria as 18 years, saying it was anti-Islam.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=137992

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
That man is a fat he-goat
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Sowhizy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
martha: That man is a fat he-goat

ArrrrrrrrgHH! Hez a beast
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sickening!I hope he didn't make the poor girl suffer VVF.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Spray(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
dat man is a disgrace to my religion, islam never propagate that kind develish act
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Stolen Nigeria money in action
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by billydragon: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Paedophile! angryPaedophile!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by slimfit1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Secret sex pest that man is all he thinks about is sex. And he tries to look holy in Islam.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by danot1030: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Spray: dat man is a disgrace to my religion, islam never propagate that kind develish act
i beegi make i hear word, u ar never a better moslem 2 him, dis is a man dat promote d almighty islamic sharia.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Wedding Photos/certificate::::::::::::: / PDP Will Become Stronger, Says Orji Uzor Kalu / Names Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foregn Bank Recently Released By Worl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.