Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (23696 Views)

UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) / Obama's Coversation With UFO (aliens). / Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
News reaching our website today suggests that at the just concluded Living Faith Shiloh Camp meeting, there have been sitings of a UFO.

Jumoke Abioye, a member of the Church, claims her son recorded an alien ship hovering over the Faith Tabernacle, which is the church building. According to her:

"Before today, my son, Jonathan, had been trying to convince me that he sees aliens. We could be in the compound, at the market, at the beach, but he would suddenly stop, his eyes eerily fixated on the air and whisper 'I see alien people'. I usually brushed this off as his being naughty until a friend of mine witnessed this and said he must have a demon in him.

We decided to attend this year's Shiloh to get his deliverance. Throughout the time he kept on with his strange behaviour, in fact it got more frequent and strange, one time he stood up during a sermon and said an alien was beside Bishop Oyedepo, telling him what to say. You could imagine the embarrassment that caused me. Another time he told me the aliens had woken him up at night and told him they were the ones who had created man, and our judgment was fast approaching."

So on the last day of Shiloh, I decided enough was enough. I prayed to God to reveal those aliens to me if they did exist. I then told my son to record the aliens should he see them, and I also anointed the camera with oil. Then it happened. He stood up and said he was seeing their ship, I immediately gave him the camera to record it. But in a few seconds time the camera stopped working, but at least we had goten a glimse of them.You can imagine how scared I was, I haven't slept since, I haven't eaten anything, I really don't know what to do".

We have contacted the living faith chapel but they have refused to comment on this. We will continue to update you as the story develops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiI31WnrOLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahaha, lwkmd. Op, u funny gan. Na lyk this madness dy start o

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by oluboyo04(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
alien space ship. Una no go kill person here o
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
It is very true, I also heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone ..................................................................... who heard it from someone who heard it from someone that was there.``

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by macof(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol ghosts not aliens

The video na poo
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Is it not amazing that Shilo would be visited by such a glorious sight? I am sure that must be one of the angel carrier transports that brought the thousands of angelic host that papa said was present at the event.
More photos/videos please.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Seun God bless you! grin

Frontpage tingz
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Thou shall not fear, if the alien has landed your daddy Oye would have slapped the "alienesse" outta them. undecided
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by YOMIT(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
That Boy need reviving knock for head. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by AnodaIT(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Na wa
I could do a better video editing
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2013
What shall we not see and hear in Nigeria!? grin
Lord have mercy grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by astronautog(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Though this a joke which is in no way funny and senseless,good news is that you can learn sumtin here..UFO simply means UN-IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!
#nasa

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by xynerise: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Independence Day. Where is Will Smith? grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by lifestyle1(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm, did anyone notice something @ 0.7
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Sknda(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
A wonderful daily morning devotional for You. www.gospelshower..com
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Btruth: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
We need more people to come out to testify please.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2013
There's a spaceship hovering in the sky and the woman in the foreground continues to nonchalantly fiddle in her bag?

And people are still strolling around packing chairs?

The editor of this video is a dunce and needs to go and learn from clarence peters grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Esdb(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Eyah always learn to give your kids their medications on time

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by 50calibre(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2013
The video is clearly fake but let just assume its real, why would aliens chose to visit backward Nigeria instead of the more developed parts of earth? According to stories aliens are technologically miles ahead of what we have on earth, perhaps they'd visit Nigeria if they are looking for fresh specimens for their experiments.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Btruth: We need more people to come out to testify please.

Yes oh, we really do. grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by MrMcJay(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2013
dorox: Is it not amazing that Shilo would be visited by such a glorious sight? I am sure that must be one of the angel carrier transports that brought the thousands of angelic host that papa said was present at the event.

Angel carrier? You folks have turned christianity into a joke.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2013
dorox: Is it not amazing that Shiloh would be visited by such a glorious sight? I am sure that must be one of the angel carrier transports that brought the thousands of angelic host that papa said was present at the event.
But the bible says angels have wings, so why do they need "angel carrier transport"Ok the angels sent to you guys are new recruits there GPS has not been installed huh?!... grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dapsy4u2(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
The boy watches too much of BEN 10 so he is imagining it in real life wink

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by alotofgrace(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
telling oyedepo what to say?

are they angels? do angels now use tech/gadgets....fly around like in fifth element of bruse willis?
chai...whether true or not...there r ufos....and the ariel view of that terbanacle is unusual

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by kstyle2(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
person go just wake up 4 morning begin smoke monkey tail with Ghana skunk.....y him no go c aliens....no b only aliens evn big foot,zombies 4 folo
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by emalek86(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
dat big tìn nobodi else see am, me sef nor see am
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
GustavoFring: There's a spaceship hovering in the sky and the woman in the foreground continues to nonchalantly fiddle in her bag?

And people are still strolling around packing chairs?

The editor of this video is a dunce and needs to go and learn from clarence peters grin

Read the article well, only the boy sees it.

He sees "alien people". wink grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by ZACHIE: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Why chose Shiloh, Aliens?
Slaps are awaiting you, sha
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Jayses(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
PLS WHT'S D NAME OF UR MOVIE ?
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by bambuzz88: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Sirsijo(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2013
and who is the person standing with cam?? is he the only one opportuned to see the ship? cuz it seems people around havent even noticed anything.... angry
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by glassman: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2013
OP, Actualy this post didnt achieve its objective: to denigrate d person of oyedepo as workin alongside strange creatures.( 'somone was standin behind oyedepo,tellin him wot to say').hmnn TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, NOT EVRY POO SELLS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpos / Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality? / My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.