Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Call Jaybee To Order! (1445 Views)

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order / Seun And Mukina2 - Call Afam4eva To Order On The Politics Section. / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seun call Jaybee to order! Ever since I opened my account I have been following the rules of nairaland but will not have one mod who is been bias try to bully me. My pix have been uploaded severally without my permission but your mods instead of banning that person will sometimes just over look it. I opened a thread in romance section and my pix was also uploaded by a member and instead of banning him he decided to ban me instead. Check my post and you'll see I only quoted people who insulted me and replied them. Let him know that there's no need to even unban me again because I won't even want to stay in a site where mods thinks they can ban members unlawfully undecided
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by vokalguy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: Seun call Jaybee to order! Ever since I opened my account I have been following the rules of nairaland but will not have one mod who is been bias try to bully me. My pix have been uploaded severally without my permission but your mods instead of banning that person will sometimes just over look it. I opened a thread in romance section and my pix was also uploaded by a member and instead of banning him he decided to ban me instead. Check my post and you'll see I only quoted people who insulted me and replied them. Let him know that there's no need to even unban me again because I won't even want to stay in a site where mods thinks they can ban members unlawfully undecided

I feel for you... hopefully Seun keeps his mods in check cus it seems this 'power' they seem to have is getting to their head. Too bad you cannot add 'nairaland moderator' to your resume and expect to get hired!!!
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
vokal_guy:

I feel for you... hopefully Seun keeps his mods in check cus it seems this 'power' they seem to have is getting to their head. Too bad you cannot add 'nairaland moderator' to your resume and expect to get hired!!!
nairaland rule 1 says members should not derail thread but you see members derailing a thread even to the extend of insulting me which is against rule 2. You will see someone posting your pix without your permission which is against rule 7 and 10. Rule 13 is to report which I did but they just over look it and now the stupid moderator banned me,the one who has been following the rules. He is ignorant of the rules because he should have crossed checked thoroughly before banning anyone. He is the first mod to ban me ever since I joined nairaland and the ban is uncalled for undecided let him not even try to unban me anymore but I won't take someone bullying me for nothing
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plz r u sure it is not Antispambot
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plz r u sure it is not AntispambotNairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju
Then You are invited to

Religion section Award..just For Fun
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: Plz r u sure it is not Antispambot
it is Jaybee that banned me because I was protesting that someone posted my pix without my permission which is against nairaland rule 10. Members will insult people because he/she comment on a thread which is against rule 2 and when I quote them to reply,the stupid moderator decided to ban me instead. My ban expire tomorrow but I don't even want him to unban me again. He is a big Fool if he unban me
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lmao. One Hennessey to Jaybee for banning you.
Skankbabe.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Enegod(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
BoboYekini: Lmao. One Hennessey to Jaybee for banning you.
Skankbabe.
Go and give him Henessey na because he unlawfully banned me undecided anyway am calculating my stay in nairaland. I won't have any of that from a moderator who thinks the only way to get my attention is to ban me because I was angry someone posted my pix without my permission Why didn't he warn those people that choose to insult instead of commenting on my thread? Life goes on in tupac's voice
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by jaybee3(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
All the posters that posted your picture without authorisation were duly banned prior to the commencement of your ban.

You got banned in the romance section for abusing other posters. Members are encouraged to report offensive posts not take laws into their own hands

You further got banned in the sexuality and dating & meet up section as a result of the hidden thread that you opened to call me names in response to your ban

3 Likes

Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Enegod: undecided
Don't mind him,he is the 1st mod to ban me on nairaland and will also be the last because I won't tolerate that from anyone who thinks he has the power to ban people unlawfully. I know all nairaland rules and always follow the rules but the arrogant mod decided to ban me undecided let him show me what I did wrong. I only quoted and replied post that insulted me. He didn't even say anything when my pix was been posted on nairaland by members without my permission which is against the rules but he was eager to ban me. Let him not even bother to unban me tomorrow,he can keep nairaland to himself!!! Enjoy while it last
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
jay bee: All the posters that posted your picture without authorisation were duly banned prior to the commencement of your ban.

You got banned in the romance section for abusing other posters. Members are encouraged to report offensive posts not take laws into their own hands

You further got banned in the sexuality and dating & meet up section as a result of the hidden thread that you opened to call me names in response to your ban
You cannot prove that the picture I posted was OP's. It was a random picture tongue After all it wasn't taken from her profile.
Still sha, Hennessey for you.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
I knw there wl b an explanation for this...Mods and r human
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
vokal_guy:

Seun.. Cant you see what I'm saying. Well its been months since I've been banned last but seun. Do something. Please

Buh jaybee na my guy.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
jay bee: All the posters that posted your picture without authorisation were duly banned prior to the commencement of your ban.

I quoted only those that choose to insult me instead of giving useful advise on my thread,I reported a particular thread that has to do with ikeja mall where my picture was posted without my permission to a moderator but nothing was done about it and my pix is still on that thread,that is where other members are even taking my pix from. I will post the thread here, I insulted you because you acted unlawfully and was wrong for unjustly banning me,you are very bias. undecided
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: I knw there wl b an explanation for this...Mods and r human
if I have a loose tongue I would have been banned the first week I registered on nairaland but am not that arrogant except I've been pushed too far,you see where people will be insulting someone calling them names even to the extend of calling my parents names just because I registered on nairaland and the moderators will not do anything to curtail their attitude but when you've had enough and decides to reply them,the moderator will ban you instead undecided he should not even bother unbanning me because I refuse to be bullied or cheated by anyone.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
@arcbabe, I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for you o. sad
...but the devil is a liar! cheesy
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na jaybee dey make this one deactivate.grin *hiss*,What if na sexkillz wetin you for do?Abeg park well joor,you never see anything. grin
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by dabrake(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Idrismusty97: Na jaybee dey make this one deactivate.grin *hiss*,What if na sexkillz wetin you for do?Abeg park well joor,you never see anything. grin
LMAO. Tell me why you are this wicked? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Some ppl r baby,emotionally
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nobody:

Now you are now a deactivated nobody. shocked mods why na angry
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by AbuMikey(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: Some ppl r baby,emotionally

I swear down!

Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: Some ppl r baby,emotionally
She will be back in another username.grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Vivly(f): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Btw, PM me your new username when you register again.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Vivly: Btw, PM me your new username when you register again.
Lol.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
dabrake:
LMAO. Tell me why you are this wicked? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This person below wicked pass me.gringringrin
Vivly: Btw, PM me your new username when you register again.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Caracta(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chicken! Mtcheeew!
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by king94(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
@arcbabe,no vex.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Dannylux: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wasn't this the same girl who said she prays in Languages she doesn't comprehend? undecided

And she yabs too, I believe in languages only she understands.
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by 190: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Idrismusty97: Na jaybee dey make this one deactivate.grin *hiss*,What if na sexkillz wetin you for do?Abeg park well joor,you never see anything. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
SO THIS KSU GIRL DEY HERE DEY FORM

2 Likes

Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2013
and arcbabe was no more.. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robber Electrocuted At Iju / Why Men Are Better Than Women / 9 Reasons To Stop/reduce Eating Instant Noodles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.