Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

86 Yr Old Widower Dies HRS B4 Claiming His Prize Of Sleeping With 2 Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 86 Yr Old Widower Dies HRS B4 Claiming His Prize Of Sleeping With 2 Prostitutes (606 Views)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

86 Yr Old Widower Dies HRS B4 Claiming His Prize Of Sleeping With 2 Prostitutes by Ilekokonit: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Widower, 86, chokes on his steak just HOURS before having sex for the first time in over a decade after winning 'Get My Grandfather Laid' contest on Howard Stern

Johny Orris won a coupon for sex at Nevada's famed Bunny Ranch after his grandson Ed, 49, entered him in the 'Get My Grandpa Laid' contest on Howard Stern

Orris only took two bites of steak before he began choking to death

'I'm gonna be back here at 9-o'clock--you'd better be ready!,' Orris told the girls he'd been corresponding with almost every day since October

Ed used his grandfather's coupon for a night at the Bunny Ranch since Johnny couldn't

PUBLISHED: 00:58, 14 December 2013 | UPDATED: 02:54, 14 December 2013

An elderly widower choked on a celebratory Steak dinner in Lake Tahoe Thursday night just hours before having sex for the first time since his beloved wife died over a decade ago.

Johnny Orris, 86, was greatly looking forward to collect a prize he'd won on the Howard Stern show for the 'Get My Get my Grandpa Laid' contest in October: a menage a trois with two prostitutes at the famed Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

Orris and his grandson Ed, 49, were dining at the Sage Room Steakhouse at Harvey's Lake Tahoe when Orris began choking on his meal, said Bunny ranch owner Dennis Hof to the Daily News.

Johnny Orris and his grandson Ed appeared on the Howard Stern Show in October

The men appeared on the show for the 'Get My Grandpa Laid' contest shown here on Howard Stern's Website

Ed and the maitre'd performed CPR. Orris was later taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Prostitutes Caressa Kisses and Vanity were heartbroken upon hearing the news that the gentleman they'd corresponded with almost every day since October choked just moments before they were able to give him the night of his life.

'I'm gonna be back here at 9-o'clock--you'd better be ready!,' Orris told the girls.

'He was on cloud nine, and anxious to get back to the Bunny Ranch,' said his grandson Ed.

Back in October, Orris told Howard Stern that his wife died 11 years ago and that he hadn't had sex since. He loved his wife dearly and never strayed. After her death he remained celibate but he dreamed of having sex with 'big breasted black women. '

The Friday following the contest, Ed and his grandfather spent the day flirting with the bunnies and Johnny was able to choose the two he wanted for his 'dream come true.' He chose the blonde and busty Caressa and a curvaceous brunette named Vanity.

Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, mourned the retired farmer's tragic death

Orris flew all the way from Sullivan, Illinois and wanted to have steak 'before the big game,' Hof told TMZ.

'Johnny said he was prepping for the "Super Bowl of Sex" and he never got there,' continued Hof.

Ed went to the ranch to tell them the sad news after his grandfather choked.

Hof and the bunnies let Ed use his grandpa's coupon for a free night of fun.

Ed told TMZ that he would have felt bad leaving the ranch without experiencing what it had to offer.

He also told TMZ he didn't have sex with Caressa or Vanity 'because that would have been weird.'

The Moonlight Bunny ranch is considered 'the finest adult entertainment facility' in Reno according to their website.

The ranch was featured in an HBO documentary called, 'Cathouse.' It is one of the few legal brothels in the United States.

Nevada is the only state to legalize any form of prostitution.

The Bunny Ranch was made famous after it was featured in an HBO documentary called 'Cathouse'

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523535/Howard-Stern-Show-contest-winner-chokes-HOURS-having-sex-time-decade.html
Re: 86 Yr Old Widower Dies HRS B4 Claiming His Prize Of Sleeping With 2 Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Old men willl not rest n die in peace

(1) (Reply)

Singles' Corner:::: / She Wants A Perfect Relationship Wit Me. / To My Unknown Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.