Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys (1791 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys by holyvirgin: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
So I was with two young ladies who were seriously lamenting over the behaviours of men in ph. One said they act like desperate se x starved people any time they meet a single girl and the other lady has sworn never to date any man who lives or was raised in ph because (according to her ) they have no regard nor respect for women.

I dnt blame the guys though but I still feel there are decent girls out there who should be respected and not treated like a LovePeddler.

A friend visited me one time and was highly disappointed, she narrated a story of how she met a guy(with decent looks) but turned out to be something else. She Said on their first "outing" he wanted sleeping with her, instead of a decent place he took her to a guest inn.... According to him "first date should be cemented by love making" wowwwwww.....

My question is are there decent single guys in portharcourt who can at least be friends with a lady without ulterior motives? Can a single girl find true love in portharcourt? Are there men in ph who atleast respect women? I give up sad
Re: Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys by doctorlaw: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol... PH men no dey dull finally. On a serious note, I don't think you should generalize it because you had bad ecounters with some men. Good PH men like me are still out there.
Re: Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys by baralatie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
holyvirgin: So I was with two young ladies who were seriously lamenting over the behaviours of men in ph. One said they act like desperate se x starved people any time they meet a single girl and the other lady has sworn never to date any man who lives or was raised in ph because (according to her ) they have no regard nor respect for women.

I dnt blame the guys though but I still feel there are decent girls out there who should be respected and not treated like a LovePeddler.

A friend visited me one time and was highly disappointed, she narrated a story of how she met a guy(with decent looks) but turned out to be something else. She Said on their first "outing" he wanted sleeping with her, instead of a decent place he took her to a guest inn.... According to him "first date should be cemented by love making" wowwwwww.....

My question is are there decent single guys in portharcourt who can at least be friends with a lady without ulterior motives? Can a single girl find true love in portharcourt? Are there men in ph who atleast respect women? I give up sad
it is the other way round!
Re: Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys by Nuzo1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
I tried to fit into the usual Portharcourt boy life during my 3 years stay there. I just couldn't get myself to.

My style of my life may not be better, but one thing I know for sure is that a typical PH guy is very fake, heavily indebted and could borrow 20k to pay for a round of punny.

It's only in PH that a guy with a N1m life savings would spend 750k in a night club just to impress a 38 years prostitute. grin

Oh the girls? Believe me they are worst. PH boys are their best fit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help / Nairaland Babes Seems To Hate Me / Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.