Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486523 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by carokil: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
chrisviral:

How did the interview go? If not yet, update us when it holds.
What about ASU clarification do you need? I have someone I can ask, he is not on this forum.
still waiting for the interview.in like an hour ør so i'll be done.really nervous though i hope it goes well.about ASU i sent out all my admission requirements i.e transcript and national exam results but when i log into My ASU portal my application status is still pending because i have not submitted my documents what could be wrong? They were sent by airmail btw.Thanks again for being soo kind
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
carokil:

still waiting for the interview.in like an hour ør so i'll be done.really nervous though i hope it goes well.about ASU i sent out all my admission requirements i.e transcript and national exam results but when i log into My ASU portal my application status is still pending because i have not submitted my documents what could be wrong? They were sent by airmail btw.Thanks again for being soo kind

Normally sending documents take 3 to 4 days to get to the admissions office, if the Mail system you used said they have delivered the documents, then probably it would a while before the school updates it in your portal, the right thing to do, would be to write them informing them that you have sent your documents across to them.

Again, All the best in your interview, don't forget to update the house!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
McGill decision = REJECTED
yea Mahn...How did u know u hav been rejected McGill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
maua:
I was an individual applicant to McGill and I did get in, I urge you don't give up because you are not applying under an organization. My application to UBC had issues and they sent me a reject email yesterday. They have chosen 15 applicants for the scholarship. I think I was rejected because I have the scholarship offer at McGill.I am not a dude,am a chick.

Congratulations on your MCF Scholarship offer at McGill, @bolded, Each Partner School makes their decisions Independently, So they do not reject anyone because another school offered you a place. My friend got the scholarship in three schools and chose McGill.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
algorithm:

Congratulations on your MCF Scholarship offer at McGill, @bolded, Each Partner School makes their decisions Independently, So they do not reject anyone because another school offered you a place. My friend got the scholarship in three schools and chose McGill.
Algorithm
Are the MCF scholarship decision all out?
jus curious
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by carokil: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
chrisviral:

Normally sending documents take 3 to 4 days to get to the admissions office, if the Mail system you used said they have delivered the documents, then probably it would a while before the school updates it in your portal, the right thing to do, would be to write them informing them that you have sent your documents across to them.

Again, All the best in your interview, don't forget to update the house!
just finished my interview though questions right there.write to them through email ør? Also is it possible to get accepted into more than 1 university?like guys have been saying in this thread?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
carokil:
just finished my interview though questions right there.write to them through email ør? Also is it possible to get accepted into more than 1 university?like guys have been saying in this thread?

I got this message for you from a Fellow ASU hopeful

Tell that person that if ASU receives her documents, they will email her that it has been received and will not be updated on her MYASU portal. And hope she sent the documents on or before 25 February coz if she didn't then she is in trouble

In coming weeks the admission decision for ASU will be out while for the MasterCard decision it will be out on the 27 of this month

I would love to hear more about your interview with MSU waiting... thanks.
And YES, you can get the scholarship from more than one university, if possible all of them.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by carokil: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
chrisviral:

I got this message for you from a Fellow ASU hopeful

Tell that person that if ASU receives her documents, they will email her that it has been received and will not be updated on her MYASU portal. And hope she sent the documents on or before 25 February coz if she didn't then she is in trouble

In coming weeks the admission decision for ASU will be out while for the MasterCard decision it will be out on the 27 of this month

I would love to hear more about your interview with MSU waiting... thanks.
And YES, you can get the scholarship from more than one university, if possible all of them.

They Åsked me
why i think i deserve the scholarship
why i want to study in msu
How i plan to use my degree to give back
What i plan to do in the next few years 2 ør three If i dont get the scholarship.that was it.
Actually i did get an email from the mastercard Program at ASU but that was after i had emailed them telling them i sent my docs but my application is still pending.so i was kinda confused whether they were replying to my mail..ør they were confirming receipt of my documents.If your friend could kindly share the email he received here so i can compare it with mine i will really be grateful.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
barryzain:

Algorithm
Are the MCF scholarship decision all out?
jus curious

I do not know yet, but from previous years, most of the offers are sent out on the first day, then a couple more during that week.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by carokil: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
MCF stands for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
carokil:
MCF stands for?

MasterCard Foundation
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
carokil:

They Åsked me
why i think i deserve the scholarship
why i want to study in msu
How i plan to use my degree to give back
What i plan to do in the next few years 2 ør three If i dont get the scholarship.that was it.
Actually i did get an email from the mastercard Program at ASU but that was after i had emailed them telling them i sent my docs but my application is still pending.so i was kinda confused whether they were replying to my mail..ør they were confirming receipt of my documents.If your friend could kindly share the email he received here so i can compare it with mine i will really be grateful.

Would ask him to.
Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thank you for your email. Final decisions regarding the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship will be made by mid-March and successful applicants will be notified. All applicants will be notified of the result of their applications.

Best regards,
Gabrielle

--
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto
Email: mcf.cie@utoronto.ca
Phone: +1 416-946-5269
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
benji93:
Thank you for your email. Final decisions regarding the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship will be made by mid-March and successful applicants will be notified. All applicants will be notified of the result of their applications.

Best regards,
Gabrielle

--
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto
Email: mcf.cie@utoronto.ca
Phone: +1 416-946-5269

i hope this will can you more patience and hope,i sent them a message on monday and i got the message today
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
benji93:

i hope this will can you more patience and hope,i sent them a message on monday and i got the message today

Try contacting MSU grin cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
chrisviral:

Try contacting MSU grin cheesy
what question particularly do u want me to ask them?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
benji93:
what question particularly do u want me to ask them?

Whether they have contacted Nigerian semi-finalist for interview.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Inside source: 4kenyans, 3Rwandans and 7 others from 7 different countries (One Nigerian) were Given the scholarship to Mcgill. Offers are complete Goodluck to you all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
algorithm:
Inside source: 4kenyans, 3Rwandans and 7 others from 7 different countries (One Nigerian) were Given the scholarship to Mcgill. Offers are complete Goodluck to you all

Who is this lucky Nigerian?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

Hoping to get a name soon
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

l2cd766 foresaw the future. .... He was right. .. This scholarship is rigged. ... seems the Kenyan banks did their job well
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
l2cd766 foresaw the future. .... He was right. .. This scholarship is rigged. ... seems the Kenyan banks did their job well

Haba, it's alright bro grin Easy!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

you're trying too hard to reject the truth. ....... MCF is skewed, it's been hijacked. ..... accept the bitter truth
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you're trying too hard to reject the truth. ....... MCF is skewed, it's been hijacked. ..... accept the bitter truth

And what do you think I stand to gain rejecting or accepting the truth, absolutely nothing.

A quote will say "remember not only to say the right things at the time, but to leave unsaid the wrong things at the most tempting times"

A bazillion things to say, when the time comes, you will hear it!
I can't speak for other MCF partners but for McGill, I am 100% certain, it isn't skewed.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

he's quite right; if USAP can lie of applicant's background, and encourage them to write prevarication, then I always knew MCF would die an unnatural death. WTF does Kenyan banks have to do with a scholarship that seek young people who want to develop(migrate out of ) Africa; the world has gone interconnected, if MCF has rigged you out, fück 'em and go conquer the world.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
L2CD766:
he's quite right; if USAP can lie of applicant's background, and encourage them to write prevarication, then I always knew MCF would die an unnatural death. WTF does Kenyan banks have to do with a scholarship that seek young people who want to develop(migrate out of ) Africa; the world has gone interconnected, if MCF has rigged you out, fück 'em and go conquer the world.

grin grin grin
Boss, where have you been?
Sent you mails self but it bounced back, I thought MCF don finally kidnap you cheesy
Welcome back!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

grin grin grin
Boss, where have you been?
Sent you mails self but it bounced back, I thought MCF don finally kidnap you cheesy
Welcome back!
the stocks at wall St wont buy themselves you know. little birdie told me MSU, Duke et Toronto are not admitting Nigerians
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
L2CD766:
the stocks at wall St wont buy themselves you know. little birdie told me MSU, Duke et Toronto are not admitting Nigerians

Well little birdie is wrong, as Duke sent out a finalist notification to a nigerian last week (although a USAPer) little birdie is also wrong because apparently MSU interviewed a Nigerian (another USAP (per) on wednessday).

Right from time, toronto don't have intentions of admitting Nigerians, I don't know why!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
But Boss, Yes I know the system might have been flawed or hijacked whether intentionally or un-intentionally..

Should I result to shouting and expressing my frustration on an online forum?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:

Well little birdie is wrong, as Duke sent out a finalist notification to a nigerian last week (although a USAPer) little birdie is also wrong because apparently MSU interviewed a Nigerian (another USAP (per) on wednessday).

Right from time, toronto don't have intentions of admitting Nigerians, I don't know why!
I mean normal applicants like you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
L2CD766:
I mean normal applicants like you

*bows head*
Well little birdie might be right sha, but let me get the rejection mail and then move along.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisviral:
But Boss, Yes I know the system might have been flawed or hijacked whether intentionally or un-intentionally..

Should I result to shouting and expressing my frustration on an online forum?
".... I know I can't change the past, but as the river keeps flowing, I'll keep on moving on"- AŞA<bed of stone>.... move on and forget MCF, get a new email, request a deletion of this thread, deactivate, and focus on your well planned revenge against the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.