Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (485814 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sarang:

Yap. What exactly is the problem?
it keeps telling me,'You are attempting to upload a file that has a size of zero(0) byte(0bytes= no content).This may indicate a problem on how it was generated.Please check your file and try again'.
That's the pop-up I get using my phone to do it,I will try using a computer to see what happens
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sarang(f): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=AgentONE post=39645187]it keeps telling me,'You are attempting to upload a file that has a size of zero(0) byte(0bytes= no content).This may indicate a problem on how it was generated.Please check your file and try again'.
That's the pop-up I get using my phone to do it,I will try using a computer to see what .

verify the document you are trying to upload.
I think thats where the problem is from.

I did mine with phone too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anybody applying to university of Makerere here. Please, I need help on how to start and there requirements?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
UC browser is d best...I used Operamini,Google chrome,Blackberry default browser all to no avail until I tried UC,I av successfully uploaded the required file.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
blisylvester:
Anybody applying to university of Makerere here.
Please, I need help on how to start and there requirements?
is dere application on
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2015
liztop2012:
is dere application on
I'm not sure, i just ask to see he there is anyone with any info on them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2015
blisylvester:
I'm not sure, i just ask to see he there is anyone with any info on them
msg them on email
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
AgentONE:
Hello everyone,
For those applying to Mcgill,have u been able to upload ur merged transcript to ur minerva acct cos I av been trying all day to no avail. Please if u av successfully done this,kindly teach me hw u went about it... Cc: Chrisviral,Vickgirk,Vicmonzan,etc
all the documents to be uploaded on minerva must be in PDF format
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
liztop2012:
msg them on email
okay, thanks,... If you have their email you can just drop it here for me please,......
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls who's applying to Michigan
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Emperoradrian(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls hw can i get a link to apply for d University of Rochester for d mastercard scholarship program
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
I am@ seyipeter
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok.@youngkerry. Michigan process is different from mcgill. Let's rub minds..whatsapp 08090909349, bb-285BF7A1.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
hello! pls has anyone received his/her ubc student number. for those applying to ubc
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2015
sunday83:
hello! pls has anyone received his/her ubc student number. for those applying to ubc

I have!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
adeniyi3971:

I have!
were u nominated
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
adeniyi3971:

I have!
were u nominated
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
blisylvester:
okay, thanks,... If you have their email you can just drop it here for me please,......
no
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
alright adeniyi, best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by CHRISTALLITE: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
chrisviral:
Just incase you want to apply to any of the above university, just drop d university name, and I will drop the link.
university of California brcley pls I need the link asap thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
liztop2012:
were u nominated

The nomination form is online already! Yours is just to download it and send to the required people who will do the nomination!

And yes! I'll be nominated!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Raphael9(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
adeniyi3971:

The nomination form is online already! Yours is just to download it and send to the required people who will do the nomination!

And yes! I'll be nominated!

who are the people?
cos I jus discovered that you'd need your nominating agency wud need to send it manually through DHL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
liztop2012:
no
okay,..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Raphael9:
who are the people?
cos I jus discovered that you'd need your nominating agency wud need to send it manually through DHL

Your counsellor and teachers... And they can send it through their personal /school E-mail... You. Don't need to mail it!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Pls wat are d skuls dat dont nid any exam like sat toefl etc
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jasyminaj: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello guys, I know this was from a year ago but pls I'm currently trying to apply for the MCF program and would appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jasyminaj: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please to Michigan State University?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jasyminaj: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
The masters program to be specific.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
AgentONE:
it keeps telling me,'You are attempting to upload a file that has a size of zero(0) byte(0bytes= no content).This may indicate a problem on how it was generated.Please check your file and try again'.
That's the pop-up I get using my phone to do it,I will try using a computer to see what happens

Hey,I think you should go to a cybercafe and then login to Minerva and supload your file,I also experience such......its works better at a cybercafe or try using a internet-enabled laptop. wink
AgentONE:

Hey,I think you should go to a cybercafe and then login to Minerva and supload your file,I also experience such......its works better at a cybercafe or try using a internet-enabled laptop.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please I need to know if There's any university under MCF that doesn't require proficiency tests, apart from University of Toronto and McGill university!...thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2015
OddJimms:
Please I need to know if There's any university under MCF that doesn't require proficiency tests, apart from University of Toronto and McGill university!...thanks
University of british columbia also waives such for Nigerian students

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2015
AgentONE:
University of british columbia also waives such for Nigerian students
. Thanks but how do I get it waived?...I don't even own a passport! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.