Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486581 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
liztop2012:
pls what is the link to apply to knust Ghana. uni of Capetown . uni of Pretoria.
for knust: www.mcf.knust.edu.gh or www.knust.edu.gh
Pretoria: www.up.ac.za
Capetown: www.uct.ac.za
For more information on the mcf partner universities, please visit www.mastercardfdnscholars/partners
I hope this helps
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
blisylvester:
for knust: www.mcf.knust.edu.gh or www.knust.edu.gh
Pretoria: www.up.ac.za
Capetown: www.uct.ac.za
For more information on the mcf partner universities, please visit www.mastercardfdnscholars/partners
I hope this helps
thks so much blislyvester. do u knw how to apply cos am not seeing details here. lyk deadlines n so on
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2016
liztop2012:
thks so much blislyvester. do u knw how to apply cos am not seeing details here. lyk deadlines n so on
for knust, i'm not sure of the deadline but you'll need to download the forms, where you will see all the information you need. Fill the form, scan as pdf and email to mcfsecretariat@knust.edu.gh then shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at the school, they'll take exams, before the successful candidate'd be visited at their various homes.
For university of capetown, visit this link www.mcfsp.uct.ac.za/applying-scholars-program
For Pretoria, drop your email or PM me and I'll send you the flyer, where you can read all the information you need.
I'm not so much into African partner Universities, so go through the links i just gave you now, drop your email or Pm me and I'll send you pretoria flyer,...
Hope thats okay with you....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2016
liztop2012:
i just PM ed you, reply so I can send you the forms and flyers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2016
blisylvester:
i just PM ed you, reply so I can send you the forms and flyers
am really grateful, av done that.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2016
liztop2012:
am really grateful, av done that.
I wasn't able to send, I've been trying but all I could see was an error page. I'm so sorry for any inconvinence that may've cost you.
Anyway, that shouldn't bring you down,... you can still download it yourself here: www.up.ac.za/international-students/article/269139/en/new-students/article/262617/provisionally-admitted-admitted-students
Towards the last part of the webpage, you will see something like 'mastercard foundation scholars program
Steps to apply here'
Simply click on the 'here' there, for you to download the flyer
Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Good morning all,.....
If you are still expecting decisions from McGill... Then relax, next month is surely your month of testimony...
I don't know how it will happen but I'm pretty sure I can feel it! Just wait, pray; then watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!
I have a very Special Announcement to make!
What did you I tell you guys! Testimony is coming your way soon
A friend of mine just got admitted to MCGILL!!! He's a guest to this trend.... And I'm so so happy for him....
To all hopefuls, don't loss hope yet, it's not yet too late! more blessings are coming your way very soon! Just relax, pray then watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
blisylvester:
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!
I have a very Special Announcement to make!
What did you I tell you guys! Testimony is coming your way soon
A friend of mine just got admitted to MCGILL!!! He's a guest to this trend.... And I'm so so happy for him....
To all hopefuls, don't loss hope yet, it's not yet too late! more blessings are coming your way very soon! Just relax, pray then watch and see!

Wow....thats awesome. What is his username...please tell him to come and give us some tips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
ekoson95:

Wow....thats awesome. What is his username...please tell him to come and give us some tips.
for sure! Cool down he'll be coming up soon! Let me talk to him about it on Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hello guys...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
blisylvester:
I wasn't able to send, I've been trying but all I could see was an error page. I'm so sorry for any inconvinence that may've cost you.
Anyway, that shouldn't bring you down,... you can still download it yourself here: www.up.ac.za/international-students/article/269139/en/new-students/article/262617/provisionally-admitted-admitted-students
Towards the last part of the webpage, you will see something like 'mastercard foundation scholars program
Steps to apply here'
Simply click on the 'here' there, for you to download the flyer
Thanks
thks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
liztop2012:
thks
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
ekoson95:

lets not spoil the surprise yet!..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 2:43am On Feb 02, 2016
blisylvester:
Why is this place so quiet?
Anyways,..
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I was rejected! Yes, McGill rejected me! But that was more than weeks ago. So lets just say... I'm over it!
Please... I'm begging don't sympathize, don't even say sorry.
I once decided not to visit this trend ever again... but then I told myself "what is it to living if not being of help to anyone who needs your help, in any way possible"
So I'M STILL HERE! Always ready to help to the best of my knowledge and capacity. I also hope you guys come back, lets make this place what it used to be! Remember what I said sometime ago, that this trend has produced and is still gonna produce more people who are gonna take Africa to new levels of development! Therefore, I see my being a part of this trend as a honour and priviledge, and I sincerely hope you guys do too!
Come back guys! Lets make this place what it used to be. Because NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW!!!
ALL IS WELL!
I did too bro, I vowed never to come back, but this your words gave me da courage to. Thanks a lot. ALL IS WELL INDEED

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Sup Everbody,

Just signed up for this forum. I applied to McGill, MSU and Berkeley. I got rejected from McGill few days ago, and accepted to MSU. I am one of the finalists at Berkeley, and am gone have an interview this week. Can anyone give tips for the interview, or post the questions that might be asked on the interview?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any news from U of T?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:
Sup Everbody,

Just signed up for this forum. I applied to McGill, MSU and Berkeley. I got rejected from McGill few days ago, and accepted to MSU. I am one of the finalists at Berkeley, and am gone have an interview this week. Can anyone give tips for the interview, or post the questions that might be asked on the interview?

Congrats bro, personally i dnt know but wait for those who know about it to ansa u.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
youngkerry:
I did too bro, I vowed never to come back, but this your words gave me da courage to. Thanks a lot. ALL IS WELL INDEED
you're welcome!
Thank God you are back!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:
Sup Everbody,

wow!!!.... Thats great news then! Congrate!!....
Maybe, you should tell us what your waec and other exams like SAT, TOEFL look like...
For the interview?... I don't know but I think @chrisviral should have idea of it
Congrates once more...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
@blisylvester Thanks. Well, my stats are pretty low. I have like 1860 on SAT, and 600-700 on Subject Tests.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mbus: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Humble greetings to all... I come seeking advice. I was recently admitted to McGill and want to know - what are the chances of getting the scholarship after admission, if anyone knows ? Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:
@blisylvester Thanks. Well, my stats are pretty low. I have like 1860 on SAT, and 600-700 on Subject Tests.
thats great! How about your waec?...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
blisylvester:
thats great! How about your waec?...

Sorry though.....What's waec?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mbus:
Humble greetings to all... I come seeking advice. I was recently admitted to McGill and want to know - what are the chances of getting the scholarship after admission, if anyone knows ? Thanks a lot.
wow.... Great news.... When did you get the admission notification?...maybe you can tell us how your waec looks like...
For your question, the mastercard selection process is holistic in nature, meaning it considers alot of things including your academic standard, financial status, current or previous leadership and community oriented initiatives (like the one you wrote on your application form), your referee's statements, your commitment to giving back to Africa and every other things they can get their hands on. So considering all this factors as will be accessed from your submitted documents, you will be evaluated for the scholarship,..
But since you've being admitted, that means you're almost there! So keep hoping and praying!...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mbus:
. Congrats mbus when did u receive ur admission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:

Sorry though.....What's waec?
waec is am acronym for West Africa Examination Council. They conduct exams for Secondary/high school leavers in West Africa....
Or aren't you a West african?... if you are not, then did you take any O or A-level exams like GCE or its likes, how good is your result?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
@Mbus what major were you given at McGill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
blisylvester:
waec is am acronym for West Africa Examination Council. They conduct exams for Secondary/high school leavers in West Africa....
Or aren't you a West african?... if you are not, then did you take any O or A-level exams like GCE or its likes, how good is your result?

Naah....I am Ethiopian. Yeah. I took national examination, and It was good.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:

okay! Goodluck
To all those admitted and those expecting decisions: Don't worry guys!.. You are already there!...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:

Did you take TOEFL for University of Berkeley application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
DannyGlover:

also what major were you accepted to at MSU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.