Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486434 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2016
VERTEX1:
anybody here

abeg somebody tell me how i ft s3nd my oder no to macgrill
you will download your identification form, fill it , convert to PDF attach to an email. Use ur order number as the subject of mail. Send ur identification form as an email attachment and ur order number as the subject of the email to Mcf at McGill.

Hope this helps
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Guys I still haven't gotten confirmation email from UBC.... Now how do I know if they've gotten my package? It's going to a week already... What do I do? Getting really worried
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathique:
Guys I still haven't gotten confirmation email from UBC.... Now how do I know if they've gotten my package? It's going to a week already... What do I do? Getting really worried
send an enquiry message to their mail.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls am applying to u of t. pls who ca i use as refrees. is it my parents or teachers. also pls what did they min by secondary school transcript
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls am applying to u of t. pls who ca i use as refrees. is it my parents or teachers. also pls what did they min by secondary school transcript . is it my waec result
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
samy0001:
pls am applying to u of t. pls who ca i use as refrees. is it my parents or teachers. also pls what did they min by secondary school transcript
your referee should be your teachers or school principal or the senior officer of an NGO... your transcript is your school results in one sheet... go to your secondary school and ask for it...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by VERTEX1: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Kathique post=51677920] you will download your identification form, fill it , convert to PDF attach to an email. Use ur order number as the subject of mail. Send ur identification form as an email attachment and ur order number as the subject of the email to Mcf at McGill.

Hope this helps[/quote
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by VERTEX1: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathique:
you will download your identification form, fill it , convert to PDF attach to an email. Use ur order number as the subject of mail. Send ur identification form as an email attachment and ur order number as the subject of the email to Mcf at McGill.

Hope this helps

THANKS VERY MUCH
Have done that

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2016
sirphemzz:

your referee should be your teachers or school principal or the senior officer of an NGO... your transcript is your school results in one sheet... go to your secondary school and ask for it...
thanks very much but my secondary is 3 states away. i have the results with me can i combine them myself
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
samy0001:
thanks very much but my secondary is 3 states away. i have the results with me can i combine them myself
I don't know oo... but you need the school principal stamp and signature on your transcript I think.
I think it's better you send a sibling to the school to collect the transcript or go yourself cos you will need your high school principal signature and your high school teachers own in the course of the application

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2016
sirphemzz:

I don't know oo... but you need the school principal stamp and signature on your transcript I think.
I think it's better you send a sibling to the school to collect the transcript or go yourself cos you will need your high school principal signature and your high school teachers own in the course of the application
thanks very much i will try my best

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
sirphemzz:

send an enquiry message to their mail.
what should be the content of the mail..... Please help

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kathique:
what should be the content of the mail..... Please help

I don't know how to explain o... but i think this link will help
http://grantspace.org/tools/knowledge-base/Funding-Research/proposal-writing/letters-of-inquiry

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2016
adeniyi3971:

expect a McGill id soon
I haven't gotten any confirmation email from McGill,,,, I submitted on 24th of November and I attached my identification form with it,,,, is there anything am supposed to do that I didn't Am getting worried

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Kathique:
I haven't gotten any confirmation email from McGill,,,, I submitted on 24th of November and I attached my identification form with it,,,, is there anything am supposed to do that I didn't?? Am getting worried

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=marijane59 post=51735800]
I haven't gotten any confirmation email from McGill,,,, I submitted on 24th of November and I attached my identification form with it,,,, is there anything am supposed to do that I didn't?? Am getting worried

YOU WILL GET THE CONFIRMATION NEXT YEAR JANUARY. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT BY 31 JANUARY THEN CONTACT THEM.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2016
marijane59:

I haven't gotten any confirmation email from McGill,,,, I submitted on 24th of November and I attached my identification form with it,,,, is there anything am supposed to do that I didn't Am getting worried

HAVE YOU TRIED CONTACTING THEM?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Banda02:
HAVE YOU TRIED CONTACTING THEM?
NO,,,,,
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
marijane59:
NO,,,,,
Try contacting them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
marijane59:

what was the subject of your email? Hope you used ur order number as the subject of the mail? And please check the mail properly if it was the correct mail. MCF-scholars@mcgill.ca then check your spam also. Usually they reply two days after you submit ur identification. Please check ur mail carefully again u just might see it. Hurry up! It's 2 days to deadline already
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Banda02 post=51739546][/quote] Banda dear, his talking about his McGill I'd and default password.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Maybe he the order number you wrote on the form is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ehmbeey(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Banda02:
Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?Hi guys. How many of you applied to MSU for admission and have notified of your admission decision?

Hi! I applied and recently requested SAT to send my scores to the school. D scores were just uploaded on my portal last week. And I avnt been notified about d admission decision. I also heard that the decision made 2-3 months after all documents ar received.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Banda02:
Maybe he the order number you wrote on the form is wrong.
jeez I think u are right
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2016
McGill submitted.. Thank God for insight!!
See you guys at the top in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Hi guys please I want to know about UCT application and the procedures..... Any Help please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2016
PhenolDejavu:
McGill submitted.. Thank God for insight!!
See you guys at the top in Jesus Name.
congratulations just before deadline....

Please those of us still applying to McGill and utoronto should please hurry up. The deadline is tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kathique:
what was the subject of your email? Hope you used ur order number as the subject of the mail? And please check the mail properly if it was the correct mail. MCF-scholars@mcgill.ca then check your spam also. Usually they reply two days after you submit ur identification. Please check ur mail carefully again u just might see it. Hurry up! It's 2 days to deadline already
i received a msg immediately that day , saying that they will contact me within 5-10 working days, due to high volume of mail they received,,, but up till now i haven't received any msg from them

but in the Mcgill application portal i saw that my application has been submitted

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
marijane59:

i received a msg immediately that day , saying that they will contact me within 5-10 working days, due to high volume of mail they received,,, but up till now i haven't received any msg from them

but in the Mcgill application portal i saw that my application has been submitted
make me understand dear, exactly which application are you talking about? Is it ur identification number or the entire McGill application? Have you gotten a student id ??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kathique:
make me understand dear, exactly which application are you talking about? Is it ur identification number or the entire McGill application? Have you gotten a student id ??
yes, the 16 digit order number

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls i have completed my application to u of t. must my refrees also submit their refrence letters before december 10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.