Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486473 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Christ will Help us ooo. Please who applied to University of british columbia for a masters degree..... Pls Identity.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Prudento: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
ExcessKJ:
I hope Edinburgh would not make guys develop heavy eyes.
Did you apply MSc? which course?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Prudento:
Did you apply MSc? which course?
Undergraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Dr100: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
kigcorp:
University of Toronto
Hello kigcorp! How is U of T treating you?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mbscholars: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
For only pre university students and undergraduates in any accredited federal, state or private university.

Get all scholarships applicable for Nigerian undergraduates for one year via SMS alerts.
Hidden scholarships sponsored by senators, banks, schools, international bodies and oil company scholarships, tips , guides and tests are included.

Visit www.undergraduatescholarshipalert.com.ng to register and get started.

Recommended for 0'Level, 100, 200 & 300 Level students

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Dr100: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
chrisviral:

I was awarded the scholarship

are you on facebook? or whatsapp?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dr100:

are you on facebook? or whatsapp?

FB
Your Name, I'll add you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good luck to current applicants

Just passing by from Miami grin grin (small show off sha)

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Dr100: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Don't worry you will be alright. You've put all your eggs in one basket, now hand the basket over to God.

SasshaP:
I applied 4 u.t 2017/2018,they replied me dat d result wud be out in march,d tin is am gettn scared becus i only applied 4 one

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Dr100: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Miami? Wow!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!! =D

chrisviral:
Good luck to current applicants

Just passing by from Miami grin grin (small show off sha)

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dr100:
Miami? Wow!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!! =D

grin we ll all grow up together lol.
Email replied!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2016
chrisviral:

grin we ll all grow up together lol.
Email replied!
bro I guess it's late to start applying now. what time of the year can one start applying again? especially for a masters programme.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
GrAnDwEeZ:
bro I guess it's late to start applying now. what time of the year can one start applying again? especially for a masters programme.

I might be wrong but some schools are still open for application till Jan 15.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
chrisviral:

I might be wrong but some schools are still open for application till Jan 15.
not prepared 4 any yet. I'll rather wait for the next session. when will that be
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
GrAnDwEeZ:
not prepared 4 any yet. I'll rather wait for the next session. when will that be

August 2017
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
chrisviral:

August 2017
thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GodOverAll(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
please members of the house, i applied to the program at U of T but haven't got any response from them yet. For those who also applied to this school what email(s) did you receive after successfully submitting your application?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GodOverAll(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Also, i didn't submit any application for admission to U of T. It's just the scholarship application i submitted. did i do it right?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GodOverAll(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
And i submitted just my WAEC result. No transcript.
May God help me.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
GodOverAll:
And i submitted just my WAEC result. No transcript.

May God help me.

Honestly, only Him can help you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cooldreams, I received a message from master card that the undergraduate scholarships at MSU can not finance medicine. Though, I never bother to apply at first but I recently develop strong interest and my intuition told me to ask the MasterCard foundation at MSU if to apply for medicine is possible though am aware it is always premedical before proceeding to the Medical School proper

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
GodOverAll:
Also, i didn't submit any application for admission to U of T. It's just the scholarship application i submitted. did i do it right?

No Sir but nothing is impossible for God to do but you should be aware your official application to the University is compulsory. So many scholarships I see these days to study overseas discourage me because the sole criteria is simply either you have gain a conditional or an unconditional offer of study. Moreover, the application procedure can be so frustrating you have to pray for understanding of how to proceed with it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Cooldream(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello guys.Happy new year to you all.
As we all know,this is the last race.We must remember to back up our expectations with prayers.I sincerely want to meet Nairalanders in whichever country we find ourselves.
Many of us had succeeded in completing applications to many school.My prayer is that you all will be favoured by all of them,then you make your choice.Thank God for this thread.
If you have succeeded in completing yours,join us on whatsapp.Lets rub minds together.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///8OJnjS1x5dr87rkKP8NBiB

As for me,I applied to MSU, U OF T, MCGILL, EDINBURGH, UBC..Currently,MSU has admitted me into premedicals.I pray MCFS will also favour me. Thanks to the creator of this thread.You guys,I mean all of you had been motivating me
I remain "Aniagor Henry" on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
ExcessKJ:

No Sir but nothing is impossible for God to do but you should be aware your official application to the University is compulsory. So many scholarships I see these days to study overseas discourage me because the sole criteria is simply either you have gain a conditional or an unconditional offer of study. Moreover, the application procedure can be so frustrating you have to pray for understanding of how to proceed with it.
Read instructions bro
For U of T you only need to submit the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship online application form. Your eligibility for both admission and the scholarship will be accessed with just the form. Your scholarship offer comes with admission offer, you don't need to apply to the school for admission before or after submitting the online form else you are applying for any other scholarship that requires your applying to the school for admission
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GodOverAll(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
blisylveser thanks a lot for your response. the other guy got me really scared.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm sorry if i sound naive guys, please which of the schools are still accepting appications?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2017
blisylvester:

Read instructions bro
For U of T you only need to submit the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship online application form. Your eligibility for both admission and the scholarship will be accessed with just the form. Your scholarship offer comes with admission offer, you don't need to apply to the school for admission before or after submitting the online form else you are applying for any other scholarship that requires your applying to the school for admission

I am sorry to have a generalised conclusion then as I don't apply for the scholarship at university of toronto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.