Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486611 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by d2ydx2: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
mosesmayen:

Watsup, its been a while, has anyone heard from UofT? UofT have started giving out scholarships. One Kenyan gal got accepted.
Find it in the attachment.

Not yet, I am still waiting on them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by d2ydx2: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
mosesmayen:

On third march... And it was sent to me by the person who got accepted.

Anybody else got accepted or is it just that girl we know about?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
d2ydx2:

Anybody else got accepted or is it just that girl we know about?
Only the gal I know about. I hear that they will finalise sending out mails to successful applicants within two weeks time.
For those who will be unable to received any, just know you lost therefore wait until 1 April (fools day) really these pipo are so insulting, how can they wait until 1April to notify unsuccessful applicants?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
mosesmayen:

Watsup, its been a while, has anyone heard from UofT? UofT have started giving out scholarships. One Kenyan gal got accepted.
Find it in the attachment.

Anybody with her contact or whatsapp , email?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Princess301:

Anybody with her contact or whatsapp , email?
That's not important at the moment bro I think.
Let's just pray.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
mosesmayen:

That's not important at the moment bro I think.
Let's just pray.

I know I just need her contacts that's all asking for someone who got accepted too atleast they can connect
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OnlyTheBrave: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
The University of St Andrews, UK invites applications who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program at the Institution.

The scholarship program worth £1,000 and £4,000 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.

Application Deadline

The application deadline is on 16th March 2017.

Good Luck

http://www.9jaedu.com/university-of-st-andrews-2017-undergraduate-scholarships-apply-now/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
if anybody is shortlisted pls let us know.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bb10: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Has any1 been contacted by McGill?
Heard MSF will announce the winners tomorrow.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello,

If you didn't receive an email from University of Toronto on 3 March then consider your application unsuccessful cause all successful candidates were contacted last week.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Snow30: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Banda02:
Hello,

If you didn't receive an email from University of Toronto on 3 March then consider your application unsuccessful cause all successful candidates were contacted last week.

What's your source?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good day admin I missed this year application. Pls when will the next scholarship will b open for application? thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Princess301:

I know I just need her contacts that's all asking for someone who got accepted too atleast they can connect
Guys how many applied to McGill here? I want to add all of you to aWatsap group of McGill MCF applicants.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Banda02 post=54427536]Hello,

If you didn't receive an email from University of Toronto on 3 March then consider your application unsuccessful cause all successful candidates were contacted last week.[/quotemosesmayen I'm sure this isnt true....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Why is Edinburgh taking too long to shortlist candididates for an interview ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bb10: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Godelohia post=54529595][/quote]

Why
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
ExcessKJ:
Why is Edinburgh taking too long to shortlist candididates for an interview ?

Edinburgh has contacted the shortlisted applicants since 7th March! And some applicants have got their rejection mails as well.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by victory148(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
It seems to me that all the people that applied for mcf scholarships in this group didn't get it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
victory148:
It seems to me that all the people that applied for mcf scholarships in this group didn't get it

Did you get the scholarship?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2017
has u of t finished contacting the successful applicant..because I'm the last person that applied..pls who knows the exact date ..they will finish sending mails..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Godelohia:
has u of t finished contacting the successful applicant..because I'm the last person that applied..pls who knows the exact date ..they will finish sending mails..
Man quite sure they are done sending out mails to successful applicants on 3rd march.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
bb10:
Has any1 been contacted by McGill?
Heard MSF will announce the winners tomorrow.
did they release the decisions yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
mosesmayen:
did they release the decisions yet?

Who told you?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
mosesmayen:

Man quite sure they are done sending out mails to successful applicants on 3rd march.
Then i have decided to accept failures..let them send me the unsuccessful ma.il
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2017
mosesmayen:

how were you sure....your source
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 3:53am On Mar 15, 2017
anyone applying for KNUST? Please Drop your digits... or maybe f.b name.. let's hook up.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ColdSweat(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
chrisviral:

Each university has its seperate application process and criteria, so you name the uni and I give you d link...

Most of them university don't require language proficiency certificates...

Plus your application fees are waived via a special process..

Generalised requirement I av been able to see on all the websites:

WAEC certificate.
Transcript.
Recommendation letters.
Financial documents plus lots of essays
Do I still need a transcript when I am applying for an undergraduate program?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please have any one been awarded the UBC mastercard scholarship for PG
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bambaa1: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
LoveChrist:
Please have any one been awarded the UBC mastercard scholarship for PG

Not yet, wait for late March or at least early April..Good Luck if you are waiting..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
ColdSweat:
Do I still need a transcript when I am applying for an undergraduate program?

Yes
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
McGill is yet to make any decisions regarding MCF applicant. Applicants should expect news late in march or early April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.