Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486605 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral: Spread the word, let nigerians apply, if you take a look at last years beneficiaries, only kenyans and ghanains, no Nigerian, in all the UNIs, even Rwanda too was among, abeg nigerians go storm them this year, na our turn... Even if I don't get there, let nigerians go there...

Good luck.
did u pay the $90 application fee?? or u waived it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2013
ikeola6: did u pay the $90 application fee?? or u waived it

Have you downloaded the master card foundation scholars program application form, if you fine, you will see intruction but if you haven't pls do...

Just fill in all the require spaces,
Click submit, you will be given an order no. Just stop there and log out don't click submit again.
Let a senior official in your school send the order no, your name and school name in an email to them, they will submit it for you and tell you what next to do from there...

Drop you email here and I will attach the application form to you, so u downlaod and read, n get a better explanation.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by profem1(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=chris viral]

Have you downloaded the master card foundation scholars program application form, if you fine, you will see intruction but if you haven't pls do...

Click submit, you will be given an order no. Just stop there and log out don't click submit again.
Let a senior official in your school send the order no, your name and school name in an email to them, they will submit it for you and tell you what next to do from there...

Drop you email
i tried selecting a faculty in d mcgills app bt its nt displaying.whats happening
also kindly forward the master card application form to profemmaxmobile@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Drop you email here and I will attach the application form to you, so u downlaod and read, n get a better explanation.
OK this is it... Alex_ikeola2000@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ericgold(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Thank you all for this great insight, I have always been a fan of this scholarship idea,but I have never been able to complete it,
My questions are:
1. Which school is the easiest to enter?
2.What are the hidden charges?
3.How can I apply to sch dt does not need english proficiency test?
4.Which is the d bank statement mattter?
5.About the reference letter

Please I need to know this things..naija education don tire me wella.thanks in advance for your reasonable answer.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

For the passport, if awarded the scholarship, you will be given money to apply for a passport, no wahala on that....

Myself too, I didn't get Bank statement, but I gave them letter from a sponsor and a letter from a relative as well.

All the scholars were looking like degree holders Lol' except for the ghananian girl, there... Lmao, that by the way..

Now the shocker, LOL,
My Major is Mechanical Engineering too.
Coincidence too much baa...

I went to their dicover Engineering page, the minimum requirement for student from nigeria is:
English, mathematics, physics and chemistry with nothing less than a B2 ooo.. Too high sha..

Yeah. coincidence I must say. I hope we get to meet in U of T. BTW you've really explored "our school's" website ooo. that's great.

What were your grades in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral: Spread the word, let nigerians apply, if you take a look at last years beneficiaries, only kenyans and ghanains, no Nigerian, in all the UNIs, even Rwanda too was among, abeg nigerians go storm them this year, na our turn... Even if I don't get there, let nigerians go there...

Good luck.
Yeah I observed that, I was surprised yo see three Kenyans and two Ghanaians in U of T, and several other universities.

Chris, you're really doing a good job. I pray we get it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

pls i'm also interested, this is my email; dariusbryne@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
ericgold: Thank you all for this great insight, I have always been a fan of this scholarship idea,but I have never been able to complete it,
My questions are:
1. Which school is the easiest to enter?
2.What are the hidden charges?
3.How can I apply to sch dt does not need english proficiency test?
4.Which is the d bank statement mattter?
5.About the reference letter

Please I need to know this things..naija education don tire me wella.thanks in advance for your reasonable answer.

Lazy brother like myself. Lol, I was also looking for the easy ones but I saw None.. Lol don't panic..
All is easy, all is hard, that is why I advise you apply to atleast two to three universities, gives you a better competing power...

No hidden charges.

Just send them an Email and say its too cost and you can't present it but you have an alternative which is your WAEC english.

Forget, since you don't have it, they need to be sure your poor and needs this scholarship, a letter from relative will do

Your teacher will do that..

Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by UromOta(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Brinebryne: pls i'm also interested, this is my email; dariusbryne@gmail.com
dis my email pls. uromotamaths@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2013
algorithm: Yeah. coincidence I must say. I hope we get to meet in U of T. BTW you've really explored "our school's" website ooo. that's great.

What were your grades in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

Lol brother, we will meet, if not the same school but at the scholars meeting every year...
I don ran sack the website, so I don't supply short or incomplete information.

I didn't meet the grade but I did apply after all.
Maths:B3
Physic:A1
Chemistry:B2.
Had a problem in that math, hope they consider me..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2013
algorithm: Yeah I observed that, I was surprised yo see three Kenyans and two Ghanaians in U of T, and several other universities.

Chris, you're really doing a good job. I pray we get it.

Yeah bro, kenyans everywhere..
U of T, MSU, ASU, nawaoh, na only them be sub-saharan, imagine even Ghana self, na wao.

Thanks for appreciating my little help,
That's d only way I can contribute my part to changing nigeria
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Email, I will drop at all your Emails, I have to copy all your Emails down, E no easy, I'm coming, I'm at work
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
My Waec result is weak o.. I only have a B in maths... Chris viral send me ur bbpin please...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral: Email, I will drop at all your Emails, I have to copy all your Emails down, E no easy, I'm coming, I'm at work

Emails sent, check you spam if you don't see it in inbox and know you spelt it in-correctly
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
ikeola6: My Waec result is weak o.. I only have a B in maths... Chris viral send me ur bbpin please...

I will recommend MSU for you then, Michigan state University but make sure you kill in your Essays for them to really see that your results does not define you...

I did say MSU do not admit student base on grades alone but a combination of everything.. Even what you like doing...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Lol brother, we will meet, if not the same school but at the scholars meeting every year...
I don ran sack the website, so I don't supply short or incomplete information.

I didn't meet the grade but I did apply after all.
Maths:B3
Physic:A1
Chemistry:B2.
Had a problem in that math, hope they consider me..
Yeah bro. you've got a nice result.

had Maths : A1
Physics: B2
Chemistry: B2
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Emails sent, check you spam if you don't see it in inbox and know you spelt it in-correctly
Please Chris am also interested. am sorry to stress you with my late request.
here's my mail.
briggsrowland@gmail.com
Thanks a million.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ericgold(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Lazy brother like myself. Lol, I was also looking for the easy ones but I saw None.. Lol don't panic..
All is easy, all is hard, that is why I advise you apply to atleast two to three universities, gives you a better competing power...

No hidden charges.

Just send them an Email and say its too cost and you can't present it but you have an alternative which is your WAEC english.

Forget, since you don't have it, they need to be sure your poor and needs this scholarship, a letter from relative will do

Your teacher will do that..

Good luck.
thanks very much for your swift response,i just checked in michigan and I want(need) you to throw more light on how you applied to the school,so I won't make error and please give me the links to other schools... Cheers.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ericgold(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Briggs rowland:
Please Chris am also interested. am sorry to stress you with my late request.
here's my mail.
briggsrowland@gmail.com
Thanks a million.
please I am too,hers my mail uadaighofua@gmail.com.
You da best!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2013
algorithm: Yeah bro. you've got a nice result.

had Maths : A1
Physics: B2
Chemistry: B2

I know we will be there.
I just got an info from my school official, she got an email from MCGILL:
"Thank you for your email. Please note that our offices
will be closed for the holidays from December 21 –
January 5th. All applications and supporting
documents that are received after December 16th will
be processed in January. Due to the holiday period
and the high volume of application submissions there
will be a delay in processing times. Please do not
expect a confirmation of your application submission
and supporting documents until after January 15th.
We thank you for your patience."

So bro expect the minerva application protocols from the said date, If you submitted later than d above date.

Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2013
ericgold: thanks very much for your swift response,i just checked in michigan and I want(need) you to throw more light on how you applied to the school,so I won't make error and please give me the links to other schools... Cheers.

For MSU, you have to apply online @ their be a spartan portal and also save your applicant I.D which you have to send to them later to submit it for you...

Then you download the application for and filled, inside which you will see directives on how to send your documents to them....
Here is d link, read it before starting application to get a better explanation than mine:
www.mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/apply/undergrad.htm

Other school links are in page 0 of this thread, please go there Biko dear, I'm kinda tired now. Thanks.

Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
ericgold: please I am too,hers my mail uadaighofua@gmail.com.
You da best!!

Sent, sent sent...

Alex-Ikeola2000... Yours aint going thru...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Sent, sent sent...

Alex-Ikeola2000... Yours aint going thru...
it is Alex_ikeola2000@yahoo.com... its an underscore not -
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guys Chris virus grin grin has tried already, just start reading from the first page of the thread then follow the links. Most times its better to visit the webpages and download the forms yourself as there are certain information that might be of help to you and those may not appear on the forms.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

I know we will be there.
I just got an info from my school official, she got an email from MCGILL:
"Thank you for your email. Please note that our offices
will be closed for the holidays from December 21 –
January 5th. All applications and supporting
documents that are received after December 16th will
be processed in January. Due to the holiday period
and the high volume of application submissions there
will be a delay in processing times. Please do not
expect a confirmation of your application submission
and supporting documents until after January 15th.
We thank you for your patience."

So bro expect the minerva application protocols from the said date, If you submitted later than d above date.

Good luck.
That was the reply that was sent to my school official too. I applied on the 17th so does it mean that I should wait till Jan 5th for the McGill ID? when did you apply for McGill ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
algorithm: That was the reply that was sent to my school official too. I applied on the 17th so does it mean that I should wait till Jan 5th for the McGill ID? when did you apply for McGill ?

15th but my teacher sent it on the 16th.
I think yes we have to wait, If we don't get it by saturday 21,then its waiting then...

Lol I no b virus o, I dey viral

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
ikeola6: it is Alex_ikeola2000@yahoo.com... its an underscore not -

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I av sent it.

But really Algorithm is making an important point, here, why not go thru the link, u might even see other infos I didn't get myself. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I av sent it.

But really Algorithm is making an important point, here, why not go thru the link, u might even see other infos I didn't get myself. Thanks
Chris how did you waive that $50 for MSU?

reply ASAP
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Don't worry Chris, I have found the way out.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
U wanna apply to MSU too, nice, make me and you no fight for mech engr department. Lol...

Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
algorithm: Don't worry Chris, I have found the way out.
How did u waive it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.