Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486489 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Sirs, am back!
Chris, about your sis, if she doesn't want a course that's too mathematical, she can go for education. Ends up as a teacher or a lecturer. Willingness to learn the sign language for the deaf and dumb, under the mcfs can also be considered! Mcfs loves anything that deals with community service and helping.

Shey she can teach with vibrancy and boldness? Lolz. If not that, international relations is also okay. Becoming a nigerian ambassador and maintaining cordial relationships between people and countries. *mcgill will really love it if she's willing to learn french cos as an ambassador, you'll have to learn different languages. Moreover, she'll work at any nigerian embassies overseas upon graduation. Mcfs will connect that.
Political science aint bad too. She can tell them her past leadership experiences and what she hope to do if she manages a sector in nigeria. I.e. Educational sector. Also curbing out corruption.
Law! She must be ready to read! In a nutshell she can become an advocate or special adviser to the CEO of dangote groups! Lolz
Sire, dem many!

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Graviton, apply for admission first, gain a place then they'll check your application package to check whether they can grant you the scholarship or not. ASU did the reversal this time.

Confirmed from MCFS team at MSU! Start your undergraduate application now. Mcfs application materials will be available by mid-september. Then you'll be required to upload the application forms. #spartanWILL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2014
how do we waive the $50 application fee
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2014
frankmoney: how do we waive the $50 application fee
through 'the request for a fee waiver application form'. I don't know whether the form is available now, or later by mid-september. When its available, you submit your application.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

I need talk with you bro!
sire no vex! Na data cause the BBM absence. For now, i can chat on facebook. Wah do you think sire?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: through 'the request for a fee waiver application form'. I don't know whether the form is available now, or later by mid-september. When its available, you submit your application.

The fee waiver form is always available, while applying just indicate that you will apply for a waiver form and a link will appear for you to download the form and send to them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: sire no vex! Na data cause the BBM absence. For now, i can chat on facebook. Wah do you think sire?

No wahala, just Hi me anytime you are ready!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: Sirs, am back!
Chris, about your sis, if she doesn't want a course that's too mathematical, she can go for education. Ends up as a teacher or a lecturer. Willingness to learn the sign language for the deaf and dumb, under the mcfs can also be considered! Mcfs loves anything that deals with community service and helping.

Shey she can teach with vibrancy and boldness? Lolz. If not that, international relations is also okay. Becoming a nigerian ambassador and maintaining cordial relationships between people and countries. *mcgill will really love it if she's willing to learn french cos as an ambassador, you'll have to learn different languages. Moreover, she'll work at any nigerian embassies overseas upon graduation. Mcfs will connect that.
Political science aint bad too. She can tell them her past leadership experiences and what she hope to do if she manages a sector in nigeria. I.e. Educational sector. Also curbing out corruption.
Law! She must be ready to read! In a nutshell she can become an advocate or special adviser to the CEO of dangote groups! Lolz
Sire, dem many!

I think political science and international relation is not bad, I will go with the two, thanks man!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

When you apply to MSU, it's takes you to a personalised student portal where you upload the application form, recommendation form and other things, same for McGill too.
That is when your fee wavier is been approve that is when they will create a portal for your
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

The fee waiver form is always available, while applying just indicate that you will apply for a waiver form and a link will appear for you to download the form and send to them.
are your sure is for 2014/2015 section
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
solomonjesus:
yes. There's no year on the last one.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

No wahala, just Hi me anytime you are ready!
ok sire!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
bizmania: do you have the plastic id card or just the slip?

just the slip
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JONITEZ(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
solomonjesus:
That is when your fee wavier is been approve that is when they will create a portal for your

I know!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
solomonjesus:

Yeah, you will see it when your still at the common application, just so you know the application fee waiver is not only for MCF applicants, all applicants from around the world use that fee waiver form even US applicants too.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

Yeah, you will see it when your still at the common application, just so you know the application fee waiver is not only for MCF applicants, all applicants from around the world use that fee waiver form even US applicants too.
sire, last year i used a fee waiver form specifically for Africans willing to apply for MCFS. Its not been released on the application portal. I think we should just wait till september before we submit.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: sire, last year i used a fee waiver form specifically for Africans willing to apply for MCFS. Its not been released on the application portal. I think we should just wait till september before we submit.

That's new to me but it's okay! But since you applied to MSU last year, why are you applying again to them this year? What was last year's decision? Why not just write them to move the application forward for fall 2015
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

That's new to me but it's okay! But since you applied to MSU last year, why are you applying again to them this year? What was last year's decision? Why not just write them to move the application forward for fall 2015
yeah. Am thinking about that

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay. All in the same form, I presume?

Applying all at once sounds better to me. Make I go start MSU own.
grin

Oboy nawa o. 2 of ur skul don strt applictn process n non out of my 5 skuls hv
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
does msu require English proficiency exams?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abdulasod: does msu require English proficiency exams?

Ehee yes they do!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
then i'm not applying...
I gat no money for the exams
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

they have clear all there data base even the password can no longer work until you create a new one
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
solomonjesus:
they have clear all there data base even the password can no longer work until you create a new one

That's a false information!
I applied last year, Infact I just logged into my personalised portal two days ago.
And Yes I just wrote them today to do it for me.

Actually around April this year, I got a mail from them and they were the ones that actually suggested to me that I can move my application forward!
More so, do you even know that, applicant in US atimes apply for colleges two years before graduation? Wow right, that's an organised country!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
chrisviral:

When you apply to MSU, it's takes you to a personalised student portal where you upload the application form, recommendation form and other things, same for McGill too.

Thanks, honestly I didn't know this before.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: Graviton, apply for admission first, gain a place then they'll check your application package to check whether they can grant you the scholarship or not. ASU did the reversal this time.

Confirmed from MCFS team at MSU! Start your undergraduate application now. Mcfs application materials will be available by mid-september. Then you'll be required to upload the application forms. #spartanWILL

Confirm guy! Thanks, bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunnycent: sire, last year i used a fee waiver form specifically for Africans willing to apply for MCFS. Its not been released on the application portal. I think we should just wait till september before we submit.

One can get started now and submit by September, that what I plan on doing.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
WhyNa:

Oboy nawa o. 2 of ur skul don strt applictn process n non out of my 5 skuls hv

Lol. Na baba God dey do am. I think say you want apply to MSU?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, honestly I didn't know this before.

No biggie! grin

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. Na baba God dey do am. I think say you want apply to MSU?

No its UoT, McGill, Berkeley, Beirut, n West Virginia for me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
WhyNa:

No its UoT, McGill, Berkeley, Beirut, n West Virginia for me
American University of Beirut is for Lebanese, not africans to study health related courses. Beirut itself is a place in Lebanon

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.