Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (485819 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Ok, Email things!

I see you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by quantumphysics(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
quantumphysics:

if they are so important, why then can they be waived?
Hey! How did your FSB application end up?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by quantumphysics(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2014
bizmania: Hey! How did your FSB application end up?

Negative
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
quantumphysics:

if they are so important, why then can they be waived?

Like I said earlier, Google is your friend. No hard feelings, bro. I'm a learner too

How's your application going?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2 sup? About starting my application like right now! for MSu. I went through the graduate apllication as per msc and then inernational applicants. hope im on the rite ttrack
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
WhyNa, you got a PM, sir
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by quantumphysics(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
quantumphysics:

Can the chinese GAOKAO be waived? NO

Can the International Bacculaureat be waived? NO

Can the IGCSE be waived? NO

Can the WAEC/NECO be waived? NO

Can the Indian IIT JPT exams be waived? NO

Can the SAT/ACT/TOEFL/IELTS be waived? YES

Because these exams are used as elimination tools, placement parameters, and prefrential selection basis.

SAT/ACT is not waived for US residents, same as this exams you have listed. Most schools don't waive SAT/ACT for international students and the few who do always offer a pre-exam before the international student is fully enrolled. TOEFL/IELTS are sometimes waived only if the student is from an English speaking country.

SAT/ACT is a college entry exam, if you don't know this by now and still refuse to accept it , then that's too bad.

This is my last exchange on this issue. I don't enjoy arguments, especially when the issue in question is too obvious to be argued.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by quantumphysics(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Frankmoney, Vickygirlk, cryptography and Drhammed.

How're you guys? Been a while I saw you guys.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2: Frankmoney, cryptography and Drhammed.

I'm no longer applying
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
cryptography:

I'm no longer applying

Why? shocked
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2:

Why? shocked

I want to face my studies here......... and probably do masters there
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Alpet: Good day Chris, pls contact me via whatsapp. Kindly get my number from my signature, thanks sir.

Sorry it took so long. Done!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2014

bro m OK o.....which of these universities ,does not take TOEFL or sat as a requirement
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Handcuff: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
chrisviral:

I had a friend who was... hadn't spoken with him lately sha!

Do u have his phone number or fb id ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014

have been good , I took ill seriously and just recovering back , Thanks for checking on me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
cryptography:

I want to face my studies here......... and probably do masters there

It still won't hurt to apply for the MCFS, anyway it's your choice. I pray you make the right one. God bless, bro

We should have a discourse on FB later.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
frankmoney: bro m OK o.....which of these universities ,does not take TOEFL or sat as a requirement

Yes, boss!

Right now, ASU, McGill, MSU.

Those are the only ones that stated that the student should go ahead with application without those tests.

Guys, are there any more. Please let us know.

Cc: chrisviral, sunnycent, drhammed
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Handcuff:

Do u have his phone number or fb id ?

This your moniker is strong cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
drhammed: have been good , I took ill seriously and just recovering back , Thanks for checking on me

It is no problem, boss. Glad you are back on your feet. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
WhyNa was banned today by the anti-spambot, this happened while she was posting a question on here, I believe.

She has asked me to relay the question on her behalf, I would like to know too — Those applying to MSU what did you do when the proof of finances was asked of you?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2:

Yes, boss!

Those are the only ones that stated that the student should go ahead with application without those tests.

Remove ASU and MSU from the list, All Us university require one or two standardised test! Only Canadian Universities don't ask for such!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Handcuff: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2:

This your moniker is strong cheesy

Lol
Strong but harmless
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2: WhyNa was banned today by the anti-spambot, this happened while she was posting a question on here, I believe.

She has asked me to relay the question on her behalf, I would like to know too — Those applying to MSU what did you do when the proof of finances was asked of you?

Proof of finances? Online application? I don't remember seeing such back when I applied.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
chrisviral:

Remove ASU and MSU from the list, All Us university require one or two standardised test! Only Canadian Universities don't ask for such!

I wasn't sure about MSU, so I'm sorry for my assumption. But ASU doesn't require any test if you are applying through MCFS. They consider them optional.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
chrisviral:

Proof of finances? Online application? I don't remember seeing such back when I applied.

Yes, online app. I understand she got to a section where it was demanded or something. Let me ask her.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Graviton2: WhyNa was banned today by the anti-spambot, this happened while she was posting a question on here, I believe.

i think that should be under the fee waiver form
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Handcuff:

Lol
Strong but harmless

Lol. I see you.

Any particular reason why you want to go to Ghana?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
solomonjesus:
i think that should be under the fee waiver form

I think so. Make I ask her.

How you dey?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2:

Yes, boss!

has McGill started accepting applications ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.