Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (482724 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Pls some1 help me, 1 graduatd frm secondry skul abt 2 years ago, bt while applying for Mcgill, i came across a place wer they askd "who currently pays for your school fees?" pls wat will i write? Do i put d persn who paid while i was still in skul??
Pls reply ASAP

Yes sir, and also in the financial verification form, when asked how much is your fees, you also have to write the amount of the last fees you paid while still in high school.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls iz der any financial doc required for Mcgill?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
blym4real:
my secondary said they don't issue transcript

Do you still have all your termly results from SS1 to 3, if yes, just goto a cafe and merge all of them as one PDF file bro.
If you don't, then you have to disturb your school to issue you a transcript, it's like the most important part of your application for admission, without it, sorry bro, I doubt your chances of admission not to talk of the scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Pls iz der any financial doc required for Mcgill?

No sir, all that is required is the Financial verification status form, which is to be filled by your school official, that's all.

P.S all these are in your application form as instruction, try reading them up.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blym4real: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisviral:

Do you still have all your termly results from SS1 to 3, if yes, just goto a cafe and merge all of them as one PDF file bro.
If you don't, then you have to disturb your school to issue you a transcript, it's like the most important part of your application for admission, without it, sorry bro, I doubt your chances of admission not to talk of the scholarship.
yea, I still have the termly results.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
blym4real:
yea, I still have the termly results.

Then do the needfull, scan and merge all of them as one PDF file, it's called Unofficial transcript.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thnx Chris, but i still wana ask dis,
in d UBC form they askd " In Primary or Secondary School/College/University? (Y/N)" pls wat do i do?

And also dey asked " Annual School Fees (2014/15) wat do i do??

Thnx alit i rweally appreciate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blym4real: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisviral:

Then do the needfull, scan and merge all of them as one PDF file, it's called Unofficial transcript.
Thanks bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Thnx Chris, but i still wana ask dis,
in d UBC form they askd " In Primary or Secondary School/College/University? (Y/N)" pls wat do i do?

And also dey asked " Annual School Fees (2014/15) wat do i do??

Thnx alit i rweally appreciate

For the first, I believe a No will be best to select, then you can go ahead and type graduated from High school.

Then for the second, type: Fee as at when still in High school, then the amount.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
blym4real:
Thanks bro.

Anytime.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thnx alot Chris!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Thnx alot Chris!!

Anytime grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Briggsrowland:

Please how did you fill your Mcgill application form? Ms-word or Pdf?
specifically the part with the field for Male □ Female □

For Transcripts, did you upload all(First, Second, Third term) for Ss1-Ss3, or did you make a sort of summary?
would appreciate assistance from all possible angles. Thanks ya'll.

you can use ms-word click on the male box an option will appear tick one click ok ,for the transcript some school is by yearly performance of student from ss1-3
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Chrisviral, you have been of great assistance to us here on this thread. May baba God reward all your efforts with success. smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Graviton2:

I used my phone to fill everything.
which phone did you use?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Devyneprodigy:
[color=#990000][/color]
Chrisviral, you have been of great assistance to us here on this thread. May baba God reward all your efforts with success. smiley

Amen.
Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Chris
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by modewap: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Morning all,
For those waiting for UofT, the application has started but those guys didn't update the site. It kept showing application for 2014 has closed, check back for update regarding 2015
Here---> http://www.cie.utoronto.ca/Programs/The-MasterCard-Foundation-Scholars-Program/Eligibility-and-How-to-Apply.htm

But if you dig deep, you will see that the application is on.

Click here---> https://enrolweb.adm.utoronto.ca/mcsp/login.php

-create account.
-then login.
The application form for this year will display, which is On-line application fill and submit. The deadline is 10th of December 2014

hope it helps.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
WhyNa:
Thanks Chris

Anytime!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
modewap:
Morning all,
For those waiting for UofT, the application has started but those guys didn't update the site. It kept showing application for 2014 has closed, check back for update regarding 2015
Here---> http://www.cie.utoronto.ca/Programs/The-MasterCard-Foundation-Scholars-Program/Eligibility-and-How-to-Apply.htm

-create account.
-then login.
The application form for this year will display, which is On-line application fill and submit. The deadline is 10th of December 2014

hope it helps.

I thought as much, was discussing with a friend just this saturday, wonderful job bro.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Devyneprodigy:
which phone did you use?

Techno L3
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Techno L3
its the same phone I also use. Why does my own case seem different? or could it be from my opera mini browser?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Devyneprodigy:
its the same phone I also use. Why does my own case seem different? or could it be from my opera mini browser?

I use the follow-come browser, maybe you should too. Opera mini isn't too good with apps.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wonderful a friend of mine just got his Minerva ID a day later.

I must have a magic hand hehehehe grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
chrisviral:
Wonderful a friend of mine just got his Minerva ID a day later.

I must have a magic hand hehehehe grin

Whats dat?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
WhyNa:

Whats dat?

It's a confirmation of receipt of application from McGill University (normally takes 10 days but his took a day)

#Magic hands I have got! grin

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
modewap:
Morning all,

-create account.
-then login.

hope it helps.
tnx for the information

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
@chrisviral
Do UofT needs any financial document
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
chrisviral:

It's a confirmation of receipt of application from McGill University (normally takes 10 days but his took a day)

#Magic hands I have got! grin

Learnt I hv to submit msu app bfore 1 of nov
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Vicmonzan:
@chrisviral
Do UofT needs any financial document

Yap, they did last year.
Don't know about these year, but I guess it all same thing.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
WhyNa:

Learnt I hv to submit msu app bfore 1 of nov

I didn't read the requirement, but if that what they said, I guess you have to then.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by c0ast0l: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Helloo Chris

i can't enter the next page of my UBC application..

Keeps showing me this error message... Hello
Thank you for applying to UBC.
There is a problem connecting to the server. Please restart your browser and try again.
If you continue to encounter problems submitting your application for more than 1 day, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office by emailor phone (604) 822-9836.
Failure reason:
java.lang.NullPointerException

& i've sent mail to them uncountable time still on no avail

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.