Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486599 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Okay bro, Tnx. What should then be in the disclosure part of the form?

I think, tittle: M.
First name: Mastercard.
Last name: Foundation
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
lipsrsealed Guys after reading the article below, I almost peed in my shorts. To all prospective students of Toronto, Take your time and read it, especially the follow up comments

http://www.readthemike.com/2011/02/02/why-students-hate-the-university-of-toronto/

Share your thoughts afterwards.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
algorithm: lipsrsealed Guys after reading the article below, I almost peed in my shorts. To all prospective students of Toronto, Take your time and read it, especially the follow up comments

http://www.readthemike.com/2011/02/02/why-students-hate-the-university-of-toronto/

Share your thoughts afterwards.
Hmm well in my opinion what the article n the comments kept hammering on is the issue of social life and GPA... as per GPA people should know how to work towards a gud one,as in u study hard,u do night classes,read wide n all sorts. Those complaining about cgpa were busy resting on their oars n banking on high sch grades and that's the result of having low grades. They also failed to know wat the Lecturers want from them in exams,another point is they didn't move with people that av gone through their stage so as to get first hand info about how the exams,tests and sch activities are.... social life? Crazy dudes they should av been taking classes in bars now#teamtrianglelife#
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
ikeola6: Hmm well in my opinion what the article n the comments kept hammering on is the issue of social life and GPA... as per GPA people should know how to work towards a gud one,as in u study hard,u do night classes,read wide n all sorts. Those complaining about cgpa were busy resting on their oars n banking on high sch grades and that's the result of having low grades. They also failed to know wat the Lecturers want from them in exams,another point is they didn't move with people that av gone through their stage so as to get first hand info about how the exams,tests and sch activities are.... social life? Crazy dudes they should av been taking classes in bars now#teamtrianglelife#
Bro. Truth be told. NAIJA NA CRAM AND PASS. Its a different ball game over there. You're tested on applications of the theory rather than the theory itself. I am not discouraging myself nor anyone, but its best I/we know what we are to face.

Nigerian students are intelligent and hardworking though.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls peepz is the application 4 U of Toronto stil on
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
elgaitan: Pls peepz is the application 4 U of Toronto stil on
Nope
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
algorithm: Bro. Truth be told. NAIJA NA CRAM AND PASS. Its a different ball game over there. You're tested on applications of the theory rather than the theory itself. I am not discouraging myself nor anyone, but its best I/we know what we are to face.

Nigerian students are intelligent and hardworking though.
Yes LA cram LA pour my broda.... but we adapt fast#proudlynaija#
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
chris viral:

I think, tittle: M.
First name: Mastercard.
Last name: Foundation
Thanks sir.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Phew"
*Runs to d cafe to withdraw my application*
Server not responding..

MUM, I DON'T WANT U OF T AGAiN..

Why didn't I apply to MCGILL...

Anyways if we don't get the grades, Lol we push d drugs, whatever d case, we must get money on our back...

Abi no b so

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
chris viral: Phew"
*Runs to d cafe to withdraw my application*
Server not responding..

MUM, I DON'T WANT U OF T AGAiN..

Why didn't I apply to MCGILL...

Anyways if we don't get the grades, Lol we push d drugs, whatever d case, we must get money on our back...

Abi no b so
mehn I started panicking ooo. Did you see all those comments? one categorically said RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

McGill got better comments....

Anyways, U of T we are coming for you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hey guys, i've missed alot, i got wind of this mastercard scholarship on time buh was discouragge wen i saw the toefl and sat requirements. Tanx chris for this. Is it that late to apply now and wen is d closing date for mcgill.ehen am trying to apply buh it is not giving me wat i wat or rather cant find place to fill the form pls u guys should help......compliment of the season
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Vickygirk: Hey guys, i've missed alot, i got wind of this mastercard scholarship on time buh was discouragge wen i saw the toefl and sat requirements. Tanx chris for this. Is it that late to apply now and wen is d closing date for mcgill.ehen am trying to apply buh it is not giving me wat i wat or rather cant find place to fill the form pls u guys should help......compliment of the season

Complements of the season to you too.
Just go to page 0 of this page and you will see direct links but if its not connecting, just know its temporary coz the schools are closed for now, till 5th january.

Good luck
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2013
algorithm: mehn I started panicking ooo. Did you see all those comments? one categorically said RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

McGill got better comments....

Anyways, U of T we are coming for you.

Yeap, we are coming for them.

Bro dismiss that post you sent us the link, I was so bored yesterday that I type " I hate Mcgill" " I hatee harvard" I hate UBC and I was stormed by links I saw...

I noted one thing...
There is a war among this three universities for who tops d academic chats, and students of this institution take it ranting on blogs and black painting d other institution.

PS: MCGILL students like party and they sure party a lot from comments I read.

U of T is a very competitive school with little or no social life but atleast you have 15 minutes to self-service...

*winks*
*brings out school list, cancels one carton or soap, to 3 cartons of soap*
U of T na me u.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2013
chris viral:

Yeap, we are coming for them.

Bro dismiss that post you sent us the link, I was so bored yesterday that I type " I hate Mcgill" " I hatee harvard" I hate UBC and I was stormed by links I saw...

I noted one thing...
There is a war among this three universities for who tops d academic chats, and students of this institution take it ranting on blogs and black painting d other institution.

PS: MCGILL students like party and they sure party a lot from comments I read.

U of T is a very competitive school with little or no social life but atleast you have 15 minutes to self-service...

*winks*
*brings out school list, cancels one carton or soap, to 3 cartons of soap*
U of T na me u.

That's not actually true, there's a lot of social life there, from insiders comments, just that went your grades tank, then you'll become an all-nighter and you leave all social activities.

GeeZ, gotta psyche myself up for the Experience.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2013
algorithm:

That's not actually true, there's a lot of social life there, from insiders comments, just that went your grades tank, then you'll become an all-nighter and you leave all social activities.

GeeZ, gotta psyche myself up for the Experience.

Whichever the case, I can't wait for that moment.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mrdrizzy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Will also like to get one drizzypat@gmail.com helping a frnd out! Thanks
chris viral:

Sent.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mrdrizzy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Artorius: Yo. I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, thank God I'm not late. Please they should be a whatsapp group chat or should I create one cos I gather that there isn't one. Secondly, is there any of the applicants here in Abuja who is yet to apply please indicate let's rapport abeg. Thirdly, my friend wants to apply but he has d7 in maths (WAEC) and engineering is the major he is applying for. please what are his chances. Thanks. senior guys in the house please answer me.
yeah sure..i also have a bro who wants to be part of this ish.havnt registered yet though,and hes in abj also ,perhaps u guys could run minds together..

Whatsapp:08164843713
mail:drizzypat@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Will also like to get one drizzypat@gmail.com helping a frnd out! Thanks

Link is at page 0
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
pls who knows d waec requirements for som1 who wants to study computer science at U of T?,like specific grades for core subjects.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gospel367: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls Chris,also send me the mail also...this is my email address: ferdinandchinaza[at]gmail.com...thanks in advance
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2013
ojotu4real: pls who knows d waec requirements for som1 who wants to study computer science at U of T?,like specific grades for core subjects.

I didn't see any specific requirement for any Arts and science course including computer science.

All I saw is admissions are very competitive.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mrdrizzy(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2013
chris viral:

I didn't see any specific requirement for any Arts and science course including computer science.

how about for geology
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by yormite: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2013
Omg Please hope am not too late can i still apply to mc gills with my neco result nd wen is d application closing help a brother tnx
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2013
ppl sha wan study abroad
it is well
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2013
chris viral:

tanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2013
pls is there any1 dat applied for MCFSP at UBC?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by yormite: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2013
ojotu4real: tanks
is d application still on and can a register with my Neco result
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
yormite: is d application still on and can a register with my Neco result
application for MCFSP at mcgill is still on buh i dont know if u can apply wit ur neco
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by yormite: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
ojotu4real: application for MCFSP at mcgill is still on buh i dont know if u can apply wit ur neco
please send me link
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2013
yormite: please send me link

All the links you need are in page 0.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.