Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486394 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Salutations!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
chrisviral:
Oga Mi whyna, I sight you! grin

I suppose mail you o. Will do that now
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Kudos to all those that are extending helping hand to others... I want to make some enquiries. I intend to write toefl late january and I want to know the materials used by those that have done it before and passed. Furthermore, if you have passed it, can you sell/give the materials to me so that I won't have to spend on new materials? Is it possible to start preparation by early january and write mid or late january and pass? Note: I have been practicing with the free sample questions but I intend to get the necessary materials early january. Lastly, I read on toefl website that the name used in registering on their site must be same with the name of the national Id or passport before one can be allowed into test venue and I followed the instructions but after registration, my first name came first, followed by middle name, then surname instead of surname coming first, followed by first name, then middle name. For example, the name came like this ' akinola segun Onaola' instead of surname coming first like this 'onaola akinola segun(note: the name are fake). Will I be allowed to enter with this variation?
CC: chrisviral et al
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2014
kaka22:
Kudos to all those that are extending helping hand to others... I want to make some enquiries. I intend to write toefl late january and I want to know the materials used by those that have done it before and passed. Furthermore, if you have passed it, can you sell/give the materials to me so that I won't have to spend on new materials? Is it possible to start preparation by early january and write mid or late january and pass? Note: I have been practicing with the free sample questions but I intend to get the necessary materials early january. Lastly, I read on toefl website that the name used in registering on their site must be same with the name of the national Id or passport before one can be allowed into test venue and I followed the instructions but after registration, my first name came first, followed by middle name, then surname instead of surname coming first, followed by first name, then middle name. For example, the name came like this ' akinola segun Onaola' instead of surname coming first like this 'onaola akinola segun(note: the name are fake). Will I be allowed to enter with this variation?

@OgaChris I believe you took TOEFL recently. Please, what was your score?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
essayHelp:

@OgaChris I believe you took TOEFL recently. Please, what was your score?

Boss, I wrote PBT, and due to postal delay, I am yet to receive my score report!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
kaka22:

About the name issue, don't worry, that wouldn't cause any problem whatsoever!

I wasn't able to practise with any test materials, I didn't find the test that difficult (my score will tell sha, haven't seen it yet) but you can practise at Testden.com.

Below are some recommended Links Graviton2 gave me, I wasn't able to use them, maybe you will find them useful.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9RmSKBbGCaqZjlVd0dmdU5mVGc

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9RmSKBbGCaqeVJISXdkalZkX0E
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
chrisviral:

About the name issue, don't worry, that wouldn't cause any problem whatsoever!

I wasn't able to practise with any test materials, I didn't find the test that difficult (my score will tell sha, haven't seen it yet) but you can practise at Testden.com.

Below are some recommended Links Graviton2 gave me, I wasn't able to use them, maybe you will find them useful.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9RmSKBbGCaqZjlVd0dmdU5mVGc

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9RmSKBbGCaqeVJISXdkalZkX0E
Thanks... What about the issue of name order?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please guys can I get the link to Mcgill Undergraduate application ASAP? Its urgent. Thanks. CC Chrisviral, graviton et al.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
kaka22:

Thanks... What about the issue of name order?

That is not a problem, provided the names are spelt correctly, the order does not matter.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
WhyNa:
Please guys can I get the link to Mcgill Undergraduate application ASAP? Its urgent. Thanks. CC Chrisviral, graviton et al.

http://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
chrisviral:

That is not a problem, provided the names are spelt correctly, the order does not matter.
Thanks...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
kaka22:

Thanks...

Anytime.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nad95: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
hello, chrisviral I have submitted my application to mcgill and also my school have done their part but I am yet to receive my minerva login access information and is there anybody(ies) that have received theirs because I am like what is happening?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nad95: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
pls house do we have to submit our waec transcripts with our toronto application because what i saw was transcripts of each year of secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nad95:
hello, chrisviral I have submitted my application to mcgill and also my school have done their part but I am yet to receive my minerva login access information and is there anybody(ies) that have received theirs because I am like what is happening?

Exercise patience, I believe when your school sent the Nomination Email, they got an auto-response saying that McGill is busy and that since your email was sent in, on time, that you will be attended to, so calm down, rest, pray and wait.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nad95:
pls house do we have to submit our waec transcripts with our toronto application because what i saw was transcripts of each year of secondary school.

Yes your WAEC result should also be included.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Michigan State University

Decision: Admitted

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Help me thank Oluwa!

My TOEFL PBT
Reading: 60
Listening: 60
Structure and Expression: 60
TWE: 4.5
Composite: 600

Kaka22 and essayhelp

7 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisviral:

Help me thank Oluwa!

My TOEFL PBT

Kaka22 and essayhelp

Woooow!!!! Chris am xooo happy 4 u o!!!
Finally u no go look Canadian Embassy wey dey mess u up!!
Wow i thank God 4 u seriously!!"!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nad95: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
pls, i want to register for sat and i need some information on how it looks like so i dey beg oo make una enlighten me.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nad95: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
and how much it cost without agents
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisviral:

Help me thank Oluwa!

My TOEFL PBT

Kaka22 and essayhelp

cheesy Wooooooooow. Congrats bro!!!! So happ for you! That's an early Christmas package. Now ur mam go gv u two chicken wings instead of one grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
GabbyKelly:

Woooow!!!! Chris am xooo happy 4 u o!!!
Finally u no go look Canadian Embassy wey dey mess u up!!
Wow i thank God 4 u seriously!!"!!

Thanks Man, Na God.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
WhyNa:

cheesy Wooooooooow. Congrats bro!!!! So happ for you! That's an early Christmas package. Now ur mam go gv u two chicken wings instead of one grin

Hehehehe grin cheesy
Boss na so, I don ready to tear the chicken o
Thanks alot!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nad95:
pls, i want to register for sat and i need some information on how it looks like so i dey beg oo make una enlighten me.

Nad95:
and how much it cost without agents

To register for SAT in Nigeria, you have to contact GIEVE, as they are the only accredited organisation that register students from Nigeria.
Prices changes each year, although not so much, this year was #15490 or so.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS..... GOD,I THANK YOU FOR BEING GOD

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Einsthawkton:
CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS..... GOD,I THANK YOU FOR BEING GOD

I appreciate!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisviral:

Help me thank Oluwa!

My TOEFL PBT

Kaka22 and essayhelp
Congratulations... I pray for God's grace and success in my own also
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
kaka22:

Congratulations... I pray for God's grace and success in my own also

Thanks and Amen on yours.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
chrisviral:

Help me thank Oluwa!

My TOEFL PBT

Kaka22 and essayhelp

Congratulations.

Na Harvard remain.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2014
essayHelp:

Congratulations.

Na Harvard remain.

Thanks.

Harvard, Duke, Berkeley and Arizona.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
congrats chris, but am not happy with u and u know why
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vickygirk:
congrats chris, but am not happy with u and u know why

Thanks dear, I know why but you won't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.